100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the flower singer the daughter of the actor Fat Les ?

Yes that's her
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From crazy days and nights

This foreign born A list model turned actress at least for one big summer role has been talking about the celebrity who everyone thought was still her boyfriend. he might be, but she says that he is bisexual and that he had originally planned on having kids with a long time male partner, but they split. She also says he is fanatical about removing body hair and oils himself down several times each day.

Russian and Real Madrid
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Kindness Blind

This former tween actress who never quite recovered from her first movie roll was at the airport the other day with her young child. A woman who barely spoke English was asking people how to get to a certain terminal. Most people were ignoring her or giving her answers she didn't understand. The woman started crying and our actress stepped in and even though she was carrying her child, our actress walked the woman to the terminal, which took about twenty minutes and then walked all the way back to her own terminal.

it doesn't quite fit her but I was thinking of Lizzie McGuire. She recently was holidaying with her young child.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    Please can I have some more clues on both of these. :)

There were rumours years ago about crispy, from someone I knew who had friends at his old club.
    Who is the author and what did she do?
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    There were rumours years ago about crispy, from someone I knew who had friends at his old club.
    Who is the author and what did she do?

Think of the black stuff we used to burn lots of spelt differently. First name the same as the famous lesbian tennis player.
  • ~*~Jess~*~~*~Jess~*~ Posts: 4,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think of the black stuff we used to burn lots of spelt differently. First name the same as the famous lesbian tennis player.

Woo I got the clues :D what site have you been reading SirMickTravis? I wouldn't mind checking it out later :)
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the flower singer the daughter of the actor Fat Les ?

I don't think it's her. Her first video from this album she was still larger, she has only lost the weight within the last few months. This blind reads like it's a well worn pattern so I don't think it fits.

Also I just can't imagine that of her. I know a lot of people find her annoying (and I do understand why) but I just don't think she'd do something so… silly. Despite what the DM keep peddling her children are touring with her so I don't see her indulging in such behaviour. I heard her on Desert Island Discs a while back and actually, it's kind of made me warm to her a bit.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~*~Jess~*~ wrote: »
    Woo I got the clues :D what site have you been reading SirMickTravis? I wouldn't mind checking it out later :)

If you google her name injunction some really horrible stuff comes up. What I got was claiming to be written by someone she victimised,then had sent to prison for talking about it.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    her children are touring with her

Are they? Wasn't aware of that.
    FilliA wrote: »
    If you google her name injunction some really horrible stuff comes up. What I got was claiming to be written by someone she victimised,then had sent to prison for talking about it.

Yeah I've seen that too. Not sure what to make of it to be honest :(
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I'm not sure about the author. If this person has something on her why not go to the police.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    It does if they are in this country illegally and at least get board and lodging. Plus there's the constant threat of being reported and kicked out of Britain if you play up.

I understand better now, thanks.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I'm not sure about the author. If this person has something on her why not go to the police.

she has an injunction in place . this person was sent to prison for breaking it so obviously the authorities are aware of allegations that have been made.
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it even possible to get an injunction out against someone who is accusing you of a crime though? Surely it would be fully investigated by the police in the same way other allegations have been dealt with recently? Unless it was found to be 100% false and the injunction was to prevent someone from spreading lies? (Apologies if I'm being stupid- I'm not very clued up with these things.)
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Wow, just been reading about some of the alleged super injunctions. Some of them are real shockers, others not so much. I really hope a couple of them are not true (especially the author) as if it is, I cannot imagine what their alleged victims have gone through.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    Is it even possible to get an injunction out against someone who is accusing you of a crime though? Surely it would be fully investigated by the police in the same way other allegations have been dealt with recently? Unless it was found to be 100% false and the injunction was to prevent someone from spreading lies? (Apologies if I'm being stupid- I'm not very clued up with these things.)

I am thinking the same. All sounds rather spurious if the basis for even thinking about believing this is one comment on some random blog, people can write anything & frequently do in this day & age of the internet. Sorry but I don't buy it, sounds like bonkers to me.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they? Wasn't aware of that.

Yeah I'm looking write an article on Lily and whilst undertaking some research it would appear that she's been touring the US and Europe for the last month and a bit and the kids do seem to be with her.

Although, I have to say, even if they weren't I wouldn't be as hating as the DM readers. My god they want to lynch her! The hypocrisy is outstanding, they don't hate on touring fathers. How many months do you reckon the Martin/Paltrow children don't seen their father for? No woman would ever be able to conduct herself like Mick Jagger and still be seen a national treasure. ETC
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, just been reading about some of the alleged super injunctions. Some of them are real shockers, others not so much. I really hope a couple of them are not true (especially the author) as if it is, I cannot imagine what their alleged victims have gone through.

Do you have a link please?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, can someone PM me a link as well please.

Plus i also want to hear about the crispy one.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    From crazy days and nights

This foreign born A list model turned actress at least for one big summer role has been talking about the celebrity who everyone thought was still her boyfriend. he might be, but she says that he is bisexual and that he had originally planned on having kids with a long time male partner, but they split. She also says he is fanatical about removing body hair and oils himself down several times each day.

Russian and Real Madrid

This could also fit with big eyebrows (she has just finished a movie ......a one big summer role ) and the stylish one
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Yes, can someone PM me a link as well please.

Plus i also want to hear about the crispy one.

Oh Icahn I have a pm or a link to the site please
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is the flower girl is very open about her drug use, or former drug use I don't think it is her.
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blind Items Revealed from CDAN

This star of a FOX show that will be around awhile longer had a little surgery to fix her nose after some nose candy issues. While doing that she also had some other work done and she looks completely different than two years ago and forced crew on her show to shoot her from completely different angles so people would at least somewhat recognize her.

The gleeful lady whose character loves other ladies. She loves going on holiday to the Spanish rivi era...
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Although, I have to say, even if they weren't I wouldn't be as hating as the DM readers. My god they want to lynch her! The hypocrisy is outstanding, they don't hate on touring fathers. How many months do you reckon the Martin/Paltrow children don't seen their father for? No woman would ever be able to conduct herself like Mick Jagger and still be seen a national treasure. ETC

She does seem to rile people quite easily. I'm not a fan myself but you make a good point about touring with/without children.
    ellesworth wrote: »
    The gleeful lady whose character loves other ladies. She loves going on holiday to the Spanish rivi era...

That's a shame, I love her. I assumed she'd had plastic surgery as she looks noticeably different, but not for the reason CDAN say.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always had suspicions about Ronaldo since he was snapped having dinner with Lance Bass from NSync in a gay district of New York

Now obviously a gay guy and a straight guy can be friends, but it seemed a very odd pairing. One of the most famous footballers on the planet and a late 90's pop star just happen to be friends?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, it's not the blonde from Grey's. Her new show isn't a sitcom, it's a drama.

Edit: WTF? :o Why have all the posts been deleted from since Monday?? What the hell is going on?!
This discussion has been closed.