Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ritchie2yk wrote: »
    Fair enough, however your not exactly painting a great impression of yourself making comments like that

I don't seek approval from online communities, so this really doesn't bother me.
    I've posted what I thought and that was that.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Keviness wrote: »
    I don't seek approval from online communities, so this really doesn't bother me.
    I've posted what I thought and that was that.

Likewise
  • scotchscotch Posts: 10,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw I liked the picture of Lynda at the end of the programme, with the words 'Our friend'

Oh Coleen couldn't hold back the tears on the interview she just gave on ITV News.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have not watched Loose woman for ages but tuned in today because Lynda was my favourite Loose woman all I could think of was what an awful set they now have , loved Biggins & Jayne McDonald tho
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with Jane Moore should not have been on the panel and instead Jane mcdonald should have returned with all the girls and given their tributes.

I feel that they could have ditched the theme tune and the reading out the Facebook and Twitter contact us VTs as both are loud and happy and the mood was very sad.

Lynda became like a friend on the panel speaking about Mr Spain and Twerking,**** Dropping and being filthy! She was so funny and really showcased the perfect pannelist which we do not have anymore.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    I agree with Jane Moore should not have been on the panel and instead Jane mcdonald should have returned with all the girls and given their tributes.

I feel that they could have ditched the theme tune and the reading out the Facebook and Twitter contact us VTs as both are loud and happy and the mood was very sad.

Lynda became like a friend on the panel speaking about Mr Spain and Twerking,**** Dropping and being filthy! She was so funny and really showcased the perfect pannelist which we do not have anymore.

They did make an improvement to the show itself today - they dropped that awful 'sha la la la la' thing.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did make an improvement to the show itself today - they dropped that awful 'sha la la la la' thing.

What the hell is that all about?! It's awful
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Out of respect they had the panel sitting down and it looked silly even with the theme tune. That is one of the problems with the theme tune that in previous years we have an intro to the show and outro at the end but nothing in the middle where as now we have it after each segment which gets complicated when discussing a serious issue
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    What's the betting that Judy's on today then lol? She's on the Freeview EPG and the Total TV Guide but I doubt she's on.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    They really should of had, Andrea & Sherrie on yesterday instead of Ruth and Jane
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    Out of respect they had the panel sitting down and it looked silly even with the theme tune. That is one of the problems with the theme tune that in previous years we have an intro to the show and outro at the end but nothing in the middle where as now we have it after each segment which gets complicated when discussing a serious issue

BIB: I know it looked silly with the theme tune, but it looks even worse when they do that walk-on!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB: I know it looked silly with the theme tune, but it looks even worse when they do that walk-on!

Especially as we know they have already been sitting at the table during This Morning's link up and then they have to get up and stand in the wing
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Judy's back today after all! :eek: :p
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,148
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Judy's back today after all! :eek: :p

Yes, and she sticks out like a sore thumb, she is definitely no asset to the programme.

That long winded story she just told was embarrassingly unfunny. :o
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, and she sticks out like a sore thumb, she is definitely no asset to the programme.

That long winded story she just told was embarrassingly unfunny. :o

I agree, she's not very good and adds nothing of merit to the show. She's also really not looking at all well. Maybe she was wearing heels but she seems quite unsteady on her feet too judging by the way she tentatively negotiated that small ramp they walk down when they come on. :o

Grayson Perry was very entertaining today and made some good points. They should dump Judy (and Gloria while they're at it) and have him on regularly.
  • katherine500000katherine500000 Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor old Judy was probably afraid to say too much after last weeks pantomime.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
    Forum Member
    5 loose women tomorrow?

I'm assuming Janet, Coleen, Kaye and 2 others? Most likely Sherrie and Nadia?
  • tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    5 loose women tomorrow?

I'm assuming Janet, Coleen, Kaye and 2 others? Most likely Sherrie and Nadia?

You forgot Lynda.. Tomorrow is the special interview that Coleen and Janet did with Lynda, so there is 3, would put Kaye and hopefully Nadia or maybe even Jane McDonald coming back for a one off??..
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    They've got that woman Australian DJ on now who was involved with that prank call :o
    tinydi wrote: »
    You forgot Lynda.. Tomorrow is the special interview that Coleen and Janet did with Lynda, so there is 3, would put Kaye and hopefully Nadia or maybe even Jane McDonald coming back for a one off??..

How many eps each week are pre-recorded? I thought it was meant to be live?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member

It's probably Kaye, Coleen, Jamelia and Janet on as normal but obviously Coleen and Janet did the Lynda interview. Theres the five.
    DVDfever wrote: »
    How many eps each week are pre-recorded? I thought it was meant to be live?

They're all live, they pre-record some interviews and Lynda's was one of them. They might have a bit of trouble doing that one live tomorrow!
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
    Forum Member

Wasn't sure whether she counted :) it's not Kaye tomorrow

Annoys me that Jamelia will be on, she hasn't even said RIP on Twitter but is appearing on her tribute show
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BCO1 wrote: »
    It's probably Kaye, Coleen, Jamelia and Janet on as normal but obviously Coleen and Janet did the Lynda interview. Theres the five.

When talking LW that's a name that always seems to send a shiver down my spine and make me feel a bit queasy in equal measure. It's beyond me why they persist with putting that gormless woman on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Annoys me that Jamelia will be on, she hasn't even said RIP on Twitter but is appearing on her tribute show

Ridiculous decision that she'll be on if its true as she had zero interaction or relevance to Lynda. I'm sure they'll script something for her to say that will get an undeserved round of applause from the prompted audience though.
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BCO1 wrote: »

They're all live, they pre-record some interviews and Lynda's was one of them. They might have a bit of trouble doing that one live tomorrow!

Lynda got two standing ovations from the audience during the recording
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OH MY GOD! CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD! SHE HASN'T MADE AN OUTPOURING OF GRIEF ON TWITTER!!!!

I find it quite odd when someone dies and then all the celebs fall over themselves to fill 140 characters about them, publically. I couldn't give a tinker's cuss what any of these celebs think.
    Torch81 wrote: »
    Ridiculous decision that she'll be on if its true as she had zero interaction or relevance to Lynda. I'm sure they'll script something for her to say that will get an undeserved round of applause from the prompted audience though.

The rotas will be scheduled way in advance, so it'll be by chance that she's on that one. You don't get to choose which days you work. Duh!