100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember an article months back about Hunger Games and what was she doing with Beast as she was A+ now and he was lucky to be a C. They hinted he would be dropped pretty quickly as his career was not really going anywhere. The replies online saying the paper was being petty and nasty.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultimatums wrote: »
    They kind of kept their relationship on the down low. There's very few pics of them. Also, she doesn't need a publicity relationship. She's doing exceptionally well professionally without him.

Maybe he can't handle her success.

Weren't her leaked nude pics originally meant for his eyes only?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    Weren't her leaked nude pics originally meant for his eyes only?

Presumably yes, which would indicate that the relationship was not a publicity one but a real one.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultimatums wrote: »
    Presumably yes, which would indicate that the relationship was not a publicity one but a real one.

She said they were.

Given how private they were as a couple and that she seems to enjoy her ordinariness I don't see her going for a fake relationship.

I wonder if this is just speculation/wishful thinking on the part of the gossip column based on their sudden break up and the inability to involve Bella Swann.
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else had problems with CDAN? It won't let me copy from my phone now.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »
    Anyone else had problems with CDAN? It won't let me copy from my phone now.

That's because you've got a classy phone.
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    But DS's gaydar has never ever flicked in his direction.:p

Every other male in showbiz yes, but never a whisper about him.

I have heard whispers about him as well, but then there are plenty of whispers about all sorts of people.

but then again, maybe the relationship in itself might have prevented loads of rumours as well?
    I've always had my suspicions about the Skins/Hunger games duo. Thought it might be a 'marriage' of convenience for both of them. And good luck to them if that is the case. We know what honesty can do to people's careers. The only flaw is why they would need to split up if it was only a publicity thing anyway?

maybe they split up because the 'marriage of convenience' had run its course? It must be hard to convince people that they were a couple when they never ever seemed to see each other?

This blind item looks fairly obvious, but ....who knows...?
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which hugely popular BBC and
    ITV primetime star is the
    subject of a very strange
    rumour that he and his wife
    have separated, both have new
    partners but are choosing to
    pretend to be together still?

Sorry about weird paragraph,c&p from popbitch..

I guess the Lord of the most popular ITV serial,plays a BBC employee on the other side. The reason for keeping the split quiet is to protect offspring from embarrassment. I heard that was important to him, can't remember where.
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    deleted duplicate
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »

I guess the Lord of the most popular ITV serial,plays a BBC employee on the other side. The reason for keeping the split quiet is to protect offspring from embarrassment. I heard that was important to him, can't remember where.

For some reason, the person that sprung into my mind was Mr Broadchurch, the ex Doctor,. No idea why.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he Huge though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he Huge though?

He's hugely popular. Inexplicably IMHO, but the fact remains...
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My first thought is someone who plays with fortunes and his wife who are Strictly married, for appearances..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the clue is Huge. Huge star of a period drama whose wife would have very good reason to leave him but they might struggle to keep divorce proceedings out of the papers, and sometimes people have to get judges to help them do that.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »

My first thought is someone who plays with fortunes and his wife who are Strictly married, for appearances..

But he doesn't have any shows on BBc does he?
    I think the clue is Huge. Huge star of a period drama whose wife would have very good reason to leave him but they might struggle to keep divorce proceedings out of the papers, and sometimes people have to get judges to help them do that.......

It doesn't mention period dramas anywhere. Huge star could be anyone who is popular/en vogue tbh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't the clue "Strange"??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It doesn't mention period dramas anywhere. Huge star could be anyone who is popular/en vogue tbh.
    There is a star who could be called Huge if that was the clue, but obviously they can't just name him. He is a star on ITV and the BBC. The man I'm thinking of is in the ITV drama and a BBC comedy. He was the first to pop into my head with the word Huge.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    There is a star who could be called Huge if that was the clue, but obviously they can't just name him. He is a star on ITV and the BBC. The man I'm thinking of is in the ITV drama and a BBC comedy. He was the first to pop into my head with the word Huge.

Dark chocolate?
  • tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a time-travelling police detective. I've heard people talking about it a hundred times over the past few months, apparently an open secret? He did spent something like 9-10 continuous months away on location while wife remained in London this year. But they aren't actively pretending to still be together I don't think, they just haven't made it public and I guess are trying to keep it out of the press. But they've always done that with everything to do with their relationship (even their child's birth didn't become public knowledge till months later) so it's not really strange. He's famously obsessively private about that relationship.

eta PB have had a couple of non-blind items about their marriage being in trouble over the past year or two.
  • SillyBoyBlueSillyBoyBlue Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he Huge though?

I don't know... I can't really tell from this:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/6e8cd55632b25915d557d201ac1316bd/tumblr_ml94udJZdg1qhrkxko1_r1_400.gif
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member

Family fortune is very tall
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tszujme wrote: »
    It's a time-travelling police detective. I've heard people talking about it a hundred times over the past few months, apparently an open secret? He did spent something like 9-10 continuous months away on location while wife remained in London this year. But they aren't actively pretending to still be together I don't think, they just haven't made it public and I guess are trying to keep it out of the press. But they've always done that with everything to do with their relationship (even their child's birth didn't become public knowledge till months later) so it's not really strange. He's famously obsessively private about that relationship.

eta PB have had a couple of non-blind items about their marriage being in trouble over the past year or two.

Do you mean a medical man who travels in a police box or the guy who thought there might be species on a well know chocolate bar named after a planet? I am rubbish at this!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    EvieJ wrote: »

Family fortune is very tall

that was my thought too
  • tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean a medical man who travels in a police box or the guy who thought there might be species on a well know chocolate bar named after a planet? I am rubbish at this!!!
    The former. Scottish time traveller.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No he is primetime ITV and she Primetime BBC...
This discussion has been closed.