Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 22)

Comments

• Options
    grassissinginggrassissinging Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pas wrote: »
    nite mogie:cool:

nite mogie bear, hi pas am watching scott and bailey and then i wiill return. My head is still abit sore but at least its not banging. Husbando has gone to sleep yay i think he stayed up so many night its caught up with him he slept last night and hopefully tonight and hes going out for his breakfast tomorrow so he will be very happy. anyway laters..............:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,064
    Forum Member
    Hi char , have you enjoyed your 4 days off?

Yep. it's been great. How about you?
  • Options
    paspas Posts: 42,132
    Forum Member
    nite mogie bear, hi pas am watching scott and bailey and then i wiill return. My head is still abit sore but at least its not banging. Husbando has gone to sleep yay i think he stayed up so many night its caught up with him he slept last night and hopefully tonight and hes going out for his breakfast tomorrow so he will be very happy. anyway laters..............:eek:

yeah for hubby sleeping and no breakfast for you to cook , will he remember that though?

i enjoyed scott & bailey but some nasty stuff:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ceeb wrote: »
    Yep. it's been great. How about you?

I have watched more tv and eaten too much food but no eggs, apart from that the usual chores and chaffeuring:eek:

Im getting shot of youngest for 2 days so should have less to do, till thursday when we have 5 guests staying:eek:
  • Options
    grassissinginggrassissinging Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have watched more tv and eaten too much food but no eggs, apart from that the usual chores and chaffeuring:eek:

Im getting shot of youngest for 2 days so should have less to do, till thursday when we have 5 guests staying:eek:

blimey i couldnt fit five people in my house twos a crowd. glad you enjoyed your holiday char..............oops spoke too soon husbando is up no husbando will swear down he hasnt been out for breakfast tomo but i have a witness and he seems to behave better with others around thats how i know hes trying to pull a fast one. hope josie has got rid of her goatrash and is chilling
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh my God. Rather you than me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    blimey i couldnt fit five people in my house twos a crowd. glad you enjoyed your holiday char..............oops spoke too soon husbando is up no husbando will swear down he hasnt been out for breakfast tomo but i have a witness and he seems to behave better with others around thats how i know hes trying to pull a fast one. hope josie has got rid of her goatrash and is chilling

goatrash sounds so wrong!:eek:

Im sure a highlight like breakfast out will register:cool:

I dont mind friends and family but these are business clients , so i have lots of cleaning to do:eek: Im not expected to drive them around or feed them, so it should be ok , i've got son to disappear for the night so i can use his bedroom as well as the spares:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lol, I love when you say swear down. It's seems so incongruous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    goatrash sounds so wrong!:eek:

Im sure a highlight like breakfast out will register:cool:

I dont mind friends and family but these are business clients , so i have lots of cleaning to do:eek: Im not expected to drive them around or feed them, so it should be ok , i've got son to disappear for the night so i can use his bedroom as well as the spares:cool:

Bloody hell can't they get a hotel? Cheap bastards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not My column by Josie

Got a tweet from my bff Tracy X this week also got a nasty rash from a goat not sure if the two were connected. :eek:

My no 1 fan Pasty told me she was dressing up like Aladdin when she sees me in panto later this year in Bolton. Paddy McGuiness comes from there he may pop in and see me no likey no lighty! ;)

Finally I'd like to wish Lilypops a nice rest as she has to hand deliver all my columns by herself every week. :cool:

http://www.go-self-sufficient.com/Goat%20-%20Cartoon%201.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EbQS8x2OAC4/TmTD3Q-E8DI/AAAAAAAABmU/IcSItxvXYHM/s1600/Josie-Gibson110_jpg_e_23abe66501078f41ad6851658d1e8d06.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not My column by Josie

Got a tweet from my bff Tracy X this week also got a nasty rash from a goat not sure if the two were connected. :eek:

My no 1 fan Pasty told me she was dressing up like Aladdin when she sees me in panto later this year in Bolton. Paddy McGuiness comes from there he may pop in and see me no likey no lighty! ;)

Finally I'd like to wish Lilypops a nice rest as she has to hand deliver all my columns by herself every week. :cool:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EbQS8x2OAC4/TmTD3Q-E8DI/AAAAAAAABmU/IcSItxvXYHM/s1600/Josie-Gibson110_jpg_e_23abe66501078f41ad6851658d1e8d06.jpg

omg- the best non now column ever, im still not dressing as alladdin:eek:
    2 petes for goshy...:D :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ceeb wrote: »
    Bloody hell can't they get a hotel? Cheap bastards.

oh no hubby wants to show off his castle:eek: you know what men are like , i know 2 of them but only when drunk , they are good fun:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #tracyxgoatrashshame :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh no hubby wants to show off his castle:eek: you know what men are like , i know 2 of them but only when drunk , they are good fun:cool:

What ceeb meant to say was single?
  • Options
    den07den07 Posts: 9,025
    Forum Member
    Not My column by Josie

loving the column this week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What ceeb meant to say was single?

#desperatemare:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    den07 wrote: »
    loving the column this week

Its full of facts and fun , what more could we hope for, i hope Josie takes note;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can some of our crew come back?

You know who you are!

pretty please:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #desperatemare:p

Yes she is. Shameless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its full of facts and fun , what more could we hope for, i hope Josie takes note;)

and great pictures
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why do my tablets always run out when it's a Bank Holiday?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    den07 wrote: »
    Why do my tablets always run out when it's a Bank Holiday?

you need to pre-plan, write lists thats what i do:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im watching 2 fast 2 furious its exciting:cool:

Shall we guess what toms column is about?

Im guessing the move:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ok im guessing you all went to sleep, nite nite:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @laur8a
    @josiegibsonclub had to pop into newsagents so picked up now naughty josie Hehe! http://t.co/AMeBdLjK
This discussion has been closed.