Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wildcards will be

Boys: Jake
    Girls: Amy
    Overs: Melanie/Christopher
    Groups: Times Red

Notice these four acts got a full length performance and VT meaning 4 acts from each category were given a full length performance looks like the contestants I have listed which acts I think will be the wildcards based on how the show was edited last night. ;)

I noticed that - some had the 'chat' followed by the audition, others had the chat interrupting the audition - very annoying :cool:
  • Options
    rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Oh so no jade Ellis? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    this has been a great thread the past few months, thanks to everyone who has contributed, we shall see very soon who has been spot on :)

I'm excited about looking back on this thread and seeing who (a) was just a bullshitter/given the wrong info from their source and (b) who was 100% spot on with what they told us.

Not really excited for the results since I only care about Ella and Carolynne, and I'm 99.9% sure they're through, so the results don't really have me excited.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    And that's 1/12 for the main spoiler list.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that's 1/12 for the main spoiler list.

What's the main spoiler list? The newspaper one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Order wrote: »
    What's the main spoiler list? The newspaper one?

The one that's floated around most is
    Ella, Lucy, Jade E
    Carolynne, Melanie, Kye
    Union J, GMD3, MK1
    James, Jahmene, Rylan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one that's floated around most is
    Ella, Lucy, Jade E
    Carolynne, Melanie, Kye
    Union J, GMD3, MK1
    James, Jahmene, Rylan

Ah, right. That's the list I have down, too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girls 100% spot on...

Groups 100% spot on. I was least confident about them too. Pretty sure the rest will be correct now.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was there not a rumour about mk1 having a group member added from another group?
  • Options
    Luke_FawcettLuke_Fawcett Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    topcat3 wrote: »
    was there not a rumour about mk1 having a group member added from another group?

Yeah but it didn't happen :rolleyes: There was also a rumour that their was a Mixed group formed at bootcamp but that didn't happen either lol
  • Options
    itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the boys are 100% percent through - PLEASE let the overs be true!
    Also the fact they have an extra 15mins to spare after the overs segment makes me think it's very likely there are wildcards again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    topcat3 wrote: »
    Yeah but it didn't happen :rolleyes: There was also a rumour that their was a Mixed group formed at bootcamp but that didn't happen either lol

It did happen but to another group - Triple J.

Early on, FMs thought it was MK1, but once they found out it was George that had been added to Triple J, the rumours were stopped.

Also, the mixed group/manufactured group was also Triple J. Obviously the sources of a few FMs got muddled up. It happens that early on. It's been clear/confirmed for quite a while that MK1 hadn't had a new member join them and that there was no other manufactured group.

Not quite sure what the rolling eyes is for? So far the results are 9/12 of what the majority of FMs have told us. That's a great result considering we were limited.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It did happen but to another group - Triple J.

Early on, FMs thought it was MK1, but once they found out it was George that had been added to Triple J, the rumours were stopped.

Also, the mixed group/manufactured group was also Triple J. Obviously the sources of a few FMs got muddled up. It happens that early on. It's been clear/confirmed for quite a while that MK1 hadn't had a new member join them and that there was no other manufactured group.

Not quite sure what the rolling eyes is for? So far the results are 9/12 of what the majority of FMs have told us. That's a great result considering we were limited.

Oh no I think it's great that we all have it 100% right at the moment :) don't get me wrong. I did the roll eye because I was intrigued to see who it was going to be that's all..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *celebrates*

Well done to all the FMs who have provided us with the info!

100% correct list :) I knew we could do it!!
    Oh no I think it's great that we all have it 100% right at the moment :) don't get me wrong. I did the roll eye because I was intrigued to see who it was going to be that's all..

Oh, okay. I thought you were taking a dig at the FMs who have provided the info and ultimately created the (100%) list we have, sorry!

Rolling eyes can be deceiving sometimes :rolleyes::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *celebrates*

Well done to all the FMs who have provided us with the info!

100% correct list :) I knew we could do it!!

Oh, okay. I thought you were taking a dig at the FMs who have provided the info and ultimately created the (100%) list we have, sorry!

Rolling eyes can be deceiving sometimes :rolleyes::p

Haha no worries Order! Sorry
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RIP Judge's House's spoiler thread. You will be missed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    told you!
  • Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread was great fun bye bye until next year spoiler thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Girls: Tulisa

Jade Ellis
    Ella Henderson
    Lucy Spraggan

Boys: Nicole

Rylan Clark
    Jahmene Douglas
    James Arthur

Overs: Gaz

Carolynne Poole
    Melanie Masson
    Kye sones

Groups: Louis

MK1
    GMD3
    Triple J

Judge ive given you and the couch info before, so you know its correct, infact you probably know the line up already, there is no other contestants due on the show as 4th picks or wildcards,

wont be oming on again to answer questions but the judge might help steer you in the right direction by replying with a smiley face :D
    look i just want to say, i have given 'judge' Xfactorupdate' theKman' (all the same person the last 3 years lives finalists, he chose not to go with me last year, so guessing he hadnt the year before aswell haha but i was right each year, wont say how i get the info as wouldnt be fair

this year i was given the run around myself like he was last year as was told no wild cards (well i asked is the 4 in the lives.. so wasnt total bollocks told)
    anyway i hope in the future i might be given alittle more respect if i come back next year..? also there is alot of angry people on here this year!!! what with it? i see alot of new members being told to leave, called liars, told their opinions dont count cos its not what you think!
    play nice people, the lives havent started yet!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so everyone who had an interview with Olly made to the lives or was a wildcard then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so everyone who had an interview with Olly made to the lives or was a wildcard then?

Yup, Chris and Amy are wildcards and everyone else made the live shows. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who got the interviews?

Lucy, Ella, Rylan, Melanie, Amy ... who am I missing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who got the interviews?

Lucy, Ella, Rylan, Melanie, Amy ... who am I missing?

James and Christopher.