Options

Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trust me he was never 4th favourite , there is a thread on here somewhere with weekly odes . Also i check it daily , he has never been out of the top 2 .
    beckham76 wrote: »
    well m,y friend says he has £15 on him at 10-1.. so i got that from him, and think you might be wrong cos Ella was 7-1 fav and there was others ahead of him when i put my bet on.. chris @25-1 so i think Ryan will have the 10-1 no reason to lie..

Found the thread. ;)
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1720988&highlight=
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    right i have to admit you have made a couple of genuine good points in there.... chris the guy who was shaking.. ive actually put a cheeky tenner on him to win.. not cos i think he should or will.. reason being i read on this thread he had made the top 3 boys.. and thought 25-1 was too big a price and im hoping he has made the shows as i will lay him off at a much smaller price on betfair :) and your right he wont be able to use that on the show.. infact now i think about it.. would the show risk putting him thru knowing thats how he was for a audition? hmmmm have i blown my dosh?

as for me making up false info.. i didnt i actually dont know whether he has done reality.. i actually read it.. and guessed big brother! never heard of katie price show.. and you made the point no autotuning was used on his demo... i could tell it was very very average! i dont think you really believe he is good or you wouldnt have ALMOST compared him to jedward!!

anyway... top 12 anyone? anymore clues out there?

#team order!!! :)
    Yep I think you've definitely wasted your money there, I'd very much doubt Chris making the live shows seeing the condition he was in at his audition.

Okay, well I suggest you search up the facts next time before you write something of your choice about him. He hasn't been on Big Brother, he has been on Katie Price's show and taken part in the Essex Factor. & I simply compared him to Jedward because they have done unexpectedly well and I was using them as an example, there's nothing cryptic behind it as much as you want there to be. :p

#TeamRylan.
    Ahaha.

Wasn't Order the one that spent the first 2 weeks of this thread trying to persuade us all that Melanie McCabe was through? -suspect-
    OH yes, this explains it. He's obvz still bitter about the fact that the great Rylan has (most probably) made it further than his beloved Melanie. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OH yes, this explains it. He's obvz still bitter about the fact that the great Rylan has (most probably) made it further than his beloved Melanie. :(

That doesn't mean much at Bootcamp each act is only competing against their own category. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    staceyxxx23
    OH yes, this explains it. He's obvz still bitter about the fact that the great Rylan has (most probably) made it further than his beloved Melanie. :([/QUOTE]

different category, so your statement makes no sense...and if it was down to vocal talent alone, then melanie, jade, would still be in the show and rylan wouldnt. dont get me wrong i like rylan not for his singing but his personality, and i hope he does well but there are others in the lives that are a lot better vocally and i dont think he has a hope in hell of winning but i think he will do well in tv.. we all have favourites and are entitled to disagree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That doesn't mean much at Bootcamp each act is only competing against their own category. :p
    If she was as great as Order likes to make out she is, surely she would be put through despite who she's against? Her audition was so unbelievably dull even though they gave her full airtime, and I don't even remember her from last year. :yawn:
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    different category, so your statement makes no sense...and if it was down to vocal talent alone, then melanie, jade, would still be in the show and rylan wouldnt. dont get me wrong i like rylan not for his singing but his personality, and i hope he does well but there are others in the lives that are a lot better vocally and i dont think he has a hope in hell of winning but i think he will do well in tv.. we all have favourites and are entitled to disagree.

It doesn't matter what category they're in? :confused:

Yeah, probably. That's why some of them maybe should have auditioned for The Voice. XF is about finding somebody as an all-round star, rather than just their singing ability.

& When have I ever said people can't disagree? It'd be boring if we all thought the same. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she was as great as Order likes to make out she is, surely she would be put through despite who she's against? Her audition was so unbelievably dull even though they gave her full airtime, and I don't even remember her from last year. :yawn:

Crazy thing's happen leading into the live shows who could forget Frankie getting a spot in the live shows over the superior John Wilding who was the best act in the boys category by far. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crazy thing's happen leading into the live shows who could forget Frankie getting a spot in the live shows over the superior John Wilding who was the best act in the boys category by far. ;)
    I liked Frankie. :o Admittedly, he did start to go downhill during the live shows but I was always excited to see what he was going to do each week. John was possibly the most boring contestant in XF history.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Frankie. :o Admittedly, he did start to go downhill during the live shows but I was always excited to see what he was going to do each week. John was possibly the most boring contestant in XF history.

Might be speaking to soon there think there are a few acts this year who could possibly take that crown. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    @Order I am being completely serious, ha. I usually like the "different" acts as you labelled, and I'd most certainly class Rylan as that. I guess it could be subjective as to whether you see him as different or not, but surely with all of the threads and comments, whether they be positive or negative, it shows that he is dividing a lot of opinion, and most have already got their strong views of him.
    I do understand that most are judging him by his audition which I did NOT say wasn't good, don't twist my words, I said that it wasn't up to his best standard that I know he is capable of. I just think it's a shame that people have judged him as "novelty" or saying he can't sing already, when those audios prove that he is a great singer and plus we've only seen a very small clip of him singing on tv so far.
    & I don't expect you to admit to finding him memorable, seeing as you dislike him really.* Usually the ones that are less memorable, you don't particularly have such a strong opinion of, but from your posts you've made it pretty clear that you're not at all a fan. You'll have to stop posting about him so often to make me believe you don't find him memorable which I suspect will be quite a challenge.
    You can't just automatically assume that because he's applied for XFactor that he's whoring tv time? He's been on the Essex Factor previously which was of course for singing, and he also has a couple of demos of songs on youtube, so it's pretty obvious he's dedicated to singing and performing which is why he's tried out for the show. I know you don't like him, but there's no need to make up false information to make him look like a bad person.
    I'd say he's fairly confident which again shouldn't be seen as a bad thing, I think it's great. I'm not saying you should like him, obviously everybody's going to have their own opinions, I'm just a bit fed up of seeing posts saying that he doesn't deserve to be there, or that it's not fair, because they all do in their own right as their mentors have chosen them. I think it's harsh and unnecessary really.
    Right. I am a long time lurker on this board, have been for years, (never felt the need to voice my opinion as I mostly agree with the views on here, I just like reading everyone's thoughts :) ) But Stacey, i really feel the need to bring you down to earth ... I agree with some of your points about rylan, am defo on his team. I think he's brilliant and will 100% be routing for him... but NOT because i believe he can sing!*
    I am from Essex, born and bred, from the same town as Rylan. I'm a few years younger, and I went to the same school as him, and have many mutual friends/relatives who are very close to him although he doesn't know that I exist. I just admire him from afar. :p (its hard not to, he's ethereally beautiful, and is quite the attention seeker... you can't help but be drawn to him when he walks into a room!) But I have always thought he had a fantastic personality, he's absolutely hilarious and if you are his friend, he will cherish you and you will have the absolute time of your life with him. That's a fact. No one can deny that his personality is his selling point, he's amazing.
    But being able to sing?! HELL no. Rylan (real name Ross) has NEVER been able to sing. He's always loved doing it... (because singing on a stage means you are centre of attention) but he's always been utter ****. And he *knows* that! He knows that he's a fame leech, that's why everyone loves him! Rylan is first and foremost a dreamer who wants to be adored and to be famous. That is literally it. He will do whatever it takes to get there without question. He HAS been a contestant on big brother... but he blabbed to someone and they told the papers about it and so he was booted off the show. You can google that. He won the essex factor, again because of his personality... (i was there) there were several other singers in that competition who were 248845764737 times better singers, but had no ability to work a crowd and so Rylan stole the show. You say that you have heard him sing better... WHEN?! When exactly?! I have heard him sing for the entire time he was at my school (he was in every show going) and see him at the essex factor, and now he is on the x factor... and EVERYTIME he has been awful! Undeniable stage presence, but awful voice! The fact that he was on Katie Price's show to be a model, should be a clear indication that he wants the whole fame/fortune lifestyle no?
    This man has not entered the X Factor because he wants to win and be a successful singer and recording artist, he has never wanted to sing, he just wants to be famous. And if he can do that by singing on the X factor and being the 'novelty' act he will most DEFINITELY do that and he will be proud. If they want him to wear a thong on stage, he will do it. If they want him to dance with 20 hunks on stage whilst wearing latex, he will do it. And there is NOTHING wrong with that, it's just the sort of person he is and what makes him so funny! You can bet your bottom dollar that he has been told to create as many headlines as possible for the show by the producers, and you can also bet that he will 100% do that. It's what he's good at!! He's fierce and has a wit like no one I've ever seen! And THAT IS WHY HE WILL SUCCEED. Not because he's a good singer with star quality!!! He's just a funny person with an infectious personality who does and says silly things that make him memorable. That is it. His voice is completely and utterly forgettable! He will be everyone's guilty pleasure, but there is no way he will ever be credible as a singer. Never in a million years. And he wont care either, so long as he has that fame. Which doesnt make him a bad person! Just someone with big dreams and confidence of steel... Which I have always admired him for.
    I don't want to offend you as I know you are just supporting him and there's nothing wrong with that, but you can't go around condemning people for saying he can't sing... when he cant. I will be supporting him because I think he's brilliant in other ways, and he's from my town :) But not because I'd ever listen to his music!
    /rant over.
    Sorry for the overly long post!! carry on. :)
  • Options
    EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish64 wrote: »
    This man has not entered the X Factor because he wants to win and be a successful singer and recording artist, he has never wanted to sing, he just wants to be famous. And if he can do that by singing on the X factor and being the 'novelty' act he will most DEFINITELY do that and he will be proud. ..

Excellent post, in my estimation. I promise never to complain when a "better singer" is eliminated in favour of someone who moves me not at all and perhaps hurts my ears. XF is largely a popularity contest, and because of the way it works it's one in which passionate fans who will vote time and time again count for much more than the priorities of general viewers. I can't myself see anything but empty-headed vanity in Rylan, he irritates me, though not severely, and I'd have to be paid well to spend half an hour in his company, but I'm a chap in his fifties and I doubt he has many fans among chaps in their fifties. If there's a part of the audience that really wants to see him and is either willing to put up with hearing him too or is actually convinced that he's vocally talented, it's fine by me and he'll go as far as their enthusiasm can take him :)
  • Options
    beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jkcutex wrote: »
    :) yea new thread for live show spoilers maybe.
    send me a link for it when you done it cheif
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trust me he was never 4th favourite , there is a thread on here somewhere with weekly odes . Also i check it daily , he has never been out of the top 2 .
    right well im not sure ... he told me had 10-1.. maybe he telling porkies.. but when i put my bet on the top 2 i know was lucy spraggenb and the girl from 1st week.. ella henderson.. so he definatly wasnt top 2 that day i went in bookies.. maybe the thread was set up later?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the subject of Rylan this was one of my post from last night

This may sound laughable but I think Rylan is by far Jahmene's biggest threat in the competition sure we all know that he can't sing but come the live shows they will try and take him down the Ray Quinn,Olly Murs,Marcus Collins cheeky chappy sing and dance man route and the judges will probably end up giving him the "your the perfect pop star" comments every week in sometimes we have an act in the final who is one of the weakest singers in the final lineup Ray,Olly and Marcus put they make the final down to the fact the producers see them as popstars and this year I think Rylan will be that act.
    He also has that TOWIE vibe the producers seem to be searching for this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I think you've definitely wasted your money there, I'd very much doubt Chris making the live shows seeing the condition he was in at his audition.

Okay, well I suggest you search up the facts next time before you write something of your choice about him. He hasn't been on Big Brother, he has been on Katie Price's show and taken part in the Essex Factor. & I simply compared him to Jedward because they have done unexpectedly well and I was using them as an example, there's nothing cryptic behind it as much as you want there to be. :p

#TeamRylan.

i actually put something along the lines of... im told off my mrs he was on a reality tv show.. she did tell me what it was but ive forgot.. im guessing it was BB... and as for researching facts about Rylan.. think might give that a miss... sorry..
    and i have bet him to make money.. as was told on this thread he had made the lives.. he has already shortened in price since the bet.. all i need now is him in top 3 overs and will lay the bet off at shorter odds... as he will do well for a good few weeks.... dont for 1 second think he should go thru or will win it.. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    staceyxxx23

different category, so your statement makes no sense...and if it was down to vocal talent alone, then melanie, jade, would still be in the show and rylan wouldnt. dont get me wrong i like rylan not for his singing but his personality, and i hope he does well but there are others in the lives that are a lot better vocally and i dont think he has a hope in hell of winning but i think he will do well in tv.. we all have favourites and are entitled to disagree.[/QUOTE]
    come on Melanie McCabe is amazing singing talent and shouldnt ever be compared to Rylan? i can take people pushing Rylan onto me.. for his personalty.. for which i detest! but the whole essex/towie scene seems popular at the minute so i will assume im just a boring old git cos i do seem to be a minority on likes/dislikes of that scene.. but singing they cant even be seriously compared.. she could beat him vocally even if she had lost her voice!!! :) (as could most acts! meow....)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, probably. That's why some of them maybe should have auditioned for The Voice. XF is about finding somebody as an all-round star, rather than just their singing ability.

& When have I ever said people can't disagree? It'd be boring if we all thought the same. :eek:
    and this year all the judges have said.. no sob stories.. no joke acts its about putting singers on the stage who could sell records/albums across the world.. so i think this year after hearing them quotes from Gary and his lot.. we was right to expect no novalty acts but the top 12/16 based on singing capabilities.. cant see america warming to Rylan for his singing.... and i for 1 would be quite embarassed if he was the 1 chosen to go show what we unearthed as our winner of X Factor UK... in america?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary championed Frankie from day 1.. and even told Robbie he was his choice as the winner i think i remember reading.. so was no surprise he went thru to me.. what did surprise me was no john wilder ... wouldve took him to the lives...
  • Options
    EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't around for Ray, but Olly (who I confess to liking) and Marcus are in a very different league from Rylan vocally if his audition gives anything like a fair impression. I'd guess Marcus succeeded in the competition largely on the votes of mums who don't buy much music. Olly seems to have built a very wide constituency. Rylan, I don't know... he seems to be popular with teenage girls from Essex, but their numbers are limited. Some potential as a gay icon or would he need more of a voice for that? I really can't see him getting all that far. Or Jahmene, for that matter: he'll impress people sure enough, he's impressed me, but how many will look forward to hearing him sing week after week or care to vote to ensure that he does is another matter. Oh well, we'll see pretty soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the subject of Rylan this was one of my post from last night

This may sound laughable but I think Rylan is by far Jahmene's biggest threat in the competition sure we all know that he can't sing but come the live shows they will try and take him down the Ray Quinn,Olly Murs,Marcus Collins cheeky chappy sing and dance man route and the judges will probably end up giving him the "your the perfect pop star" comments every week in sometimes we have an act in the final who is one of the weakest singers in the final lineup Ray,Olly and Marcus put they make the final down to the fact the producers see them as popstars and this year I think Rylan will be that act.
    He also has that TOWIE vibe the producers seem to be searching for this year.
    see stacey i was right ... someone did mention he would make the final few.. not just you that needs a lobotomy :) (posted in jest before i feel both your wraths!) luner.. ive bigged you up earlier on thsi thread! why you go do this to me? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right. I am a long time lurker on this board, have been for years, (never felt the need to voice my opinion as I mostly agree with the views on here, I just like reading everyone's thoughts :) ) But Stacey, i really feel the need to bring you down to earth ... I agree with some of your points about rylan, am defo on his team. I think he's brilliant and will 100% be routing for him... but NOT because i believe he can sing!*
    I am from Essex, born and bred, from the same town as Rylan. I'm a few years younger, and I went to the same school as him, and have many mutual friends/relatives who are very close to him although he doesn't know that I exist. I just admire him from afar. :p (its hard not to, he's ethereally beautiful, and is quite the attention seeker... you can't help but be drawn to him when he walks into a room!) But I have always thought he had a fantastic personality, he's absolutely hilarious and if you are his friend, he will cherish you and you will have the absolute time of your life with him. That's a fact. No one can deny that his personality is his selling point, he's amazing.
    But being able to sing?! HELL no. Rylan (real name Ross) has NEVER been able to sing. He's always loved doing it... (because singing on a stage means you are centre of attention) but he's always been utter ****. And he *knows* that! He knows that he's a fame leech, that's why everyone loves him! Rylan is first and foremost a dreamer who wants to be adored and to be famous. That is literally it. He will do whatever it takes to get there without question. He HAS been a contestant on big brother... but he blabbed to someone and they told the papers about it and so he was booted off the show. You can google that. He won the essex factor, again because of his personality... (i was there) there were several other singers in that competition who were 248845764737 times better singers, but had no ability to work a crowd and so Rylan stole the show. You say that you have heard him sing better... WHEN?! When exactly?! I have heard him sing for the entire time he was at my school (he was in every show going) and see him at the essex factor, and now he is on the x factor... and EVERYTIME he has been awful! Undeniable stage presence, but awful voice! The fact that he was on Katie Price's show to be a model, should be a clear indication that he wants the whole fame/fortune lifestyle no?
    This man has not entered the X Factor because he wants to win and be a successful singer and recording artist, he has never wanted to sing, he just wants to be famous. And if he can do that by singing on the X factor and being the 'novelty' act he will most DEFINITELY do that and he will be proud. If they want him to wear a thong on stage, he will do it. If they want him to dance with 20 hunks on stage whilst wearing latex, he will do it. And there is NOTHING wrong with that, it's just the sort of person he is and what makes him so funny! You can bet your bottom dollar that he has been told to create as many headlines as possible for the show by the producers, and you can also bet that he will 100% do that. It's what he's good at!! He's fierce and has a wit like no one I've ever seen! And THAT IS WHY HE WILL SUCCEED. Not because he's a good singer with star quality!!! He's just a funny person with an infectious personality who does and says silly things that make him memorable. That is it. His voice is completely and utterly forgettable! He will be everyone's guilty pleasure, but there is no way he will ever be credible as a singer. Never in a million years. And he wont care either, so long as he has that fame. Which doesnt make him a bad person! Just someone with big dreams and confidence of steel... Which I have always admired him for.
    I don't want to offend you as I know you are just supporting him and there's nothing wrong with that, but you can't go around condemning people for saying he can't sing... when he cant. I will be supporting him because I think he's brilliant in other ways, and he's from my town :) But not because I'd ever listen to his music!
    /rant over.
    Sorry for the overly long post!! carry on. :)
    thank God for a reality check... best post ive ever read.. and not cos it said Rylan couldnt sing.. but cos it was informative and well thought out.. and from the heart..
    dont agree with much of it.. cos i dont find him amusing or entertaining.. etc.. and he certainly wont be my guilty pleasure cos he annoys the hell out oif me!!
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently you can bet your house on carolynn being thru and your life on rylan.. i dont know where the source or how this was come to...

I know for a fact that Carolynne is through. Rylan, no idea.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @Order I am being completely serious, ha. I usually like the "different" acts as you labelled, and I'd most certainly class Rylan as that. I guess it could be subjective as to whether you see him as different or not, but surely with all of the threads and comments, whether they be positive or negative, it shows that he is dividing a lot of opinion, and most have already got their strong views of him.

I do understand that most are judging him by his audition which I did NOT say wasn't good, don't twist my words, I said that it wasn't up to his best standard that I know he is capable of. I just think it's a shame that people have judged him as "novelty" or saying he can't sing already, when those audios prove that he is a great singer and plus we've only seen a very small clip of him singing on tv so far.

& I don't expect you to admit to finding him memorable, seeing as you dislike him really. :p Usually the ones that are less memorable, you don't particularly have such a strong opinion of, but from your posts you've made it pretty clear that you're not at all a fan. You'll have to stop posting about him so often to make me believe you don't find him memorable which I suspect will be quite a challenge. ;)

His bootcamp does NOT prove he's a great singer at all. He's failed to impress the majority on this board with his audition, and after hearing his bootcamp performance, he won't be winning any of them over with his bootcamp performance either.

I discuss him when he gets discussed. I remember him because I'm reading the posts about him. Just like I completely forget Jade Collins until I see her name being mentioned, and don't get me started on remembering any of the groups.

When you read a post about an act and then reply to it, you do tend to remember the act you're discussing, you know?
    Ahaha.

Wasn't Order the one that spent the first 2 weeks of this thread trying to persuade us all that Melanie McCabe was through? -suspect-

No?

I have never claimed to have any sources, and said recently that I'd only trust sources that come from daffydi and thekman. I have no credibility when it comes to revealing who's through because I have never made a statement saying X and Y are through.

I have speculated on Melanie being through, but I have never stated it has a fact and I've always made that clear.

My very first post on this thread was the 24/08/2012, over a MONTH after this thread had been created, so clearly you've got the wrong poster has I didn't even contribute to the thread for the first two weeks.

Please get your facts right before you accuse people of things where their name is dragged through the mud. Thanks.

Chris was acting in his audition. He stated crap like "I have never performed before, I've always shyed away from it :cry:" but then it was revealed he's done cruises for so many years. I wouldn't write him off just yet. I think he'll step up to the plate in bootcamp/JH and his audition was a smoke screen.

As for Melanie, why would I be bitter? Rylan doesn't affect her chances whatsoever has he isn't in her category.

Just trying to bait me with that comment so I won't say anything else about it.

Yes, because they just put the best through. Wagner, Goldie, Chico, Jedward, Diva Fever... all been the best acts in their categories, haven't they?

It's manipulated as hell and no matter how talented you are, if you don't "fit" the casting for that series, then that's that.

You only have to look at the polls. Melanie came top with nearly 50% of the vote out of about 15 acts. Rylan came fourth... out of, er, four. Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks she's great.

Besides, she's much more discussed than Rylan, and she's discussed in a much more positive light than Rylan... but yes, it's definitely me that's deluded. She just isn't as great as I think because TXF producers disagree! Ha! Hilarious.

You allow people to disagree with you, but they get called bitter for doing so :)
    Right. I am a long time lurker on this board, have been for years, (never felt the need to voice my opinion as I mostly agree with the views on here, I just like reading everyone's thoughts :) ) But Stacey, i really feel the need to bring you down to earth ...

Welcome to the forum :)

I don't think you've succeeded in bringing her down to earth, but good try!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thank God for a reality check... best post ive ever read.. and not cos it said Rylan couldnt sing.. but cos it was informative and well thought out.. and from the heart..
    dont agree with much of it.. cos i dont find him amusing or entertaining.. etc.. and he certainly wont be my guilty pleasure cos he annoys the hell out oif me!!

Thanks :) oh he will definitely also be disliked by many... Probably the vast majority even. He's going to be marketed as a male Kitty with a worse voice. The man thinks he is the male form of lady gaga, he genuinely does! Haha.

He has been put into lives to get headlines. There's always one in there to do this, they need that, otherwise the show would flop as badly as the voice did. As unfair as it is, it's people like Rylan, aswell as the super talented finalists, that keep the x factor in the press, as much as people hate it!

I just hate it when superfans genuinely believe they know everything about their current person of interest... When in reality they know absolutely nothing... And then attempt to tell other people to get their facts straight and 'do their research' when they haven't got theirs right in the first place!

There is more to life than being someone's number one fan. Be a fan, by all means but there's a line to being delusional!!!
  • Options
    marymclmarymcl Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread has gone crazy:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Welcome to the forum :)

I don't think you've succeeded in bringing her down to earth, but good try!

Haha thank you :) *waves* Rylan would be lapping up her fawning I assure you.