BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 43)

Comments

• tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    That's amazing Halla!
    [highlight]:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE:D
    :):pΧρονια Πολλα!:p:)[/highlight]

Thanks Arte :)

That is lovely xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Happy birthday TVQ:)

Morning chaps:D
    My mate has just run the 100mile ultra marathon round mount fuji in 19 hr s and 26 mins to achieve second place overall...wow! Just, wow!!

Thank You :) xxx

whats happy birthday in Thai :o
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning kate :D Glad you are enjoying it.

Morning chin :D

Is this a one day offer before the management gets back :D

Morning Arte :D

It's my swanky new wine bar chinchin's and I'll charge what I like! :D:p

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/26/5d/3b/chin-chin.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did someone mention cheap booze and nekkid men...:D:D

Slumming it down by the beach today, if you see SR! anyone, you can tell her it's hot and sunny:p:D

Will do! :p
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,534
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank You :) xxx

whats happy birthday in Thai :o

Hi TVQ:)
    It's sook san wan kued :) happy day of birth :)

Would have a go at writing it in Thai script but don't know how to change the keyboard...plus I canny spell it in thai:D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Given how well you all claim to know TVQ I would have thought that you would assume that it would, if anything not be a deliberate snub, surely??
    Anyhoo, all our individual opinions and as such, entitled to be aired on a forum:):p

All? I was only aware of mine and Flora's comments but you are right, it is BECAUSE we ALL know her so well that it was taken as a snub, subsequently proven to be so as TVQ posted right after our comments and had it not been a deliberate snub i am sure she would have said "sorry Flora, i didn't see your post" or similar.
    She said nothing.
    TVQ is perfectly within her rights to ignore Flora if she wishes, and Flora has every right to be offended.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did someone mention cheap booze and nekkid men...

Slumming it down by the beach today, if you see SR! anyone, you can tell her it's hot and sunny:p:D

:eek::eek: I've just had a very rude reply from Sr which I could't possibly post here!

Morning again all! :D

Happy Birthday tvq! :D:):D:):D
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)

We are going to Warrington today to get an ikea television stand that will hopefully prevent Ringo wandering round the back and pulling out the scart leads.
    After that we will go to the QVC outlet shop. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning honey, how's it hangin' round your parts this morning:D

Disclaimer: this may, or may not be perceived as a snub of the previous posts, or not, who cares:p:D
    Forum Member
    Morning honey, how's it hangin' round your parts this morning:D

Disclaimer: this may, or may not be perceived as a snub of the previous posts, or not, who cares:p:D

Certainly not me. :D Arte met Princess Anne and David Beckham yet somehow the hot topic was TVQ.
    I'm quite distressed really. There is a smell wafting through the front room that i can only describe as like a dead animal. :confused: We are all ok :p but i cant figure out what it is. Nobody has even had prawns recently. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    :eek::eek: I've just had a very rude reply from Sr which I could't possibly post here!

G'wan, g'wan, g'wan... You know it's what she would want:D::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Certainly not me. :D Arte met Princess Anne and David Beckham yet somehow the hot topic was TVQ.
    I'm quite distressed really. There is a smell wafting through the front room that i can only describe as like a dead animal. :confused: We are all ok :p but i cant figure out what it is. Nobody has even had prawns recently. :confused:

Well I was struck dumb with jellusy (sp) at the thought of Arte and my dayveed together;):D

Dead animal smell, lovely:eek:....perhaps one of your menagerie has brought you a gift:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks Chin :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....and now I'm trying to work out the link between dead animals smells and prawns?? Makes me wonder where you buy your prawns :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given how well you all claim to know TVQ I would have thought that you would assume that it would, if anything not be a deliberate snub, surely??
    Anyhoo, all our individual opinions and as such, entitled to be aired on a forum:):p

I didn't deliberately snub flora i just assumed (wrongly) that Flora had been reading the thread so would know what Arte was going to be doing on thursday

I meant no offence Flora I am sorry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi TVQ:)
    It's sook san wan kued :) happy day of birth :)

Would have a go at writing it in Thai script but don't know how to change the keyboard...plus I canny spell it in thai:D

• ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Off to the coalface.....
    O.K., I'll cut the drama....off to batch cook while listening to the radio.:D

Honey, hope you find the source of the smell. We had the same problem last week for a day or two. Never did find the cause, but it disappeared. Mind you, Greek drains are notoriously unreliable.
    Hope you find some bargains in the outlet shop.The one and only time we visited it, it was very disappointing but , 2 days later, folk on the ST forum we getting some great stuff, we were just there at the wrong time, I guess. I was wearing 12 year old Kim trousers and jacket to the reception, but bought a new top, they still look like new and can take me anywhere, always smart.
    Forum Member
    .....and now I'm trying to work out the link between dead animals smells and prawns?? Makes me wonder where you buy your prawns :eek::D

The last time i was convinced there was a dead cat stuck under the floorboards it turned out to be a rotting prawn stuck on the underside of something in the kitchen. I cant remember what now. Kettle or pan perhaps but it was something i moved around which made it difficult to trace.
    I wonder if a mouse can smell this bad? It smells like someone has dragged in at least an elk.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last time i was convinced there was a dead cat stuck under the floorboards it turned out to be a rotting prawn stuck on the underside of something in the kitchen. I cant remember what now. Kettle or pan perhaps but it was something i moved around which made it difficult to trace.
    I wonder if a mouse can smell this bad? It smells like someone has dragged in at least an elk.

When I was growing up the primary source of most of the foul smells in our house was our boxer dog:D, sheesh...and he always looked surprised when he did it too:D
    These days it's our drains when it rains, a particularly unpleasant mix of fish sauce and sewage....lovely.:(
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Off to the coalface.....
    O.K., I'll cut the drama....off to batch cook while listening to the radio.:D

Honey, hope you find the source of the smell. We had the same problem last week for a day or two. Never did find the cause, but it disappeared. Mind you, Greek drains are notoriously unreliable.
    Hope you find some bargains in the outlet shop.The one and only time we visited it, it was very disappointing but , 2 days later, folk on the ST forum we getting some great stuff, we were just there at the wrong time, I guess. I was wearing 12 year old Kim trousers and jacket to the reception, but bought a new top, they still look like new and can take me anywhere, always smart.

I have heard they have a heap of returned ahh bras for two pounds due to daft selling. They pitched them as being supportive and of course they are absolutely not. Ideal for everyday use though.
    It is very hit and miss in the shop. Sometimes it is chocker with kim and co stuff, sometimes there is nothing but years old stock that nobody wanted. There are ALWAYS cheap oreck vacuum cleaners. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotta go be sociable with family, laters all:)
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's my swanky new wine bar chinchin's and I'll charge what I like! :D:p

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/26/5d/3b/chin-chin.jpg

Seeing your name in lights has obviously gone to your head :p:D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Morning Eddy :D
    Morning everyone. :)

We are going to Warrington today to get an ikea television stand that will hopefully prevent Ringo wandering round the back and pulling out the scart leads.
    After that we will go to the QVC outlet shop. :cool:

Morning honey :D

Enjoy your shopping :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooh a present has arrived thanks honey :)
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everybody - how are we all? :)
This discussion has been closed.