Corrie 10/06/2013 - He's Mine!

1212223242527»

Comments

• kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode Two: 0
    FM Lover wrote: »
    That could be almost a year off screen if he's found innocent. That's some explaining needed for his absence.

Spending a lot of time in the Library?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    He was a cross dresser. Mark, he wasn't gay.

Gail's dad was gay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    Trash the flat, Owen! You know you want to...

Why? its his flat.
  • gamekeepersgalgamekeepersgal Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SallyArmy wrote: »
    Ewwwww at Traceys bedroom! :eek:

I thought it was Amy's room.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I thought it was Amy's room.

It is. Im sure tracey has been seen coming downstairs after being woken up, and taking men upstairs.

Unless she sleeps in between ken and deidre of course!

Where does simon sleep when hes there though? Assuming its a two bedroomed house?
  • cuzacuza Posts: 1,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I thought the scene in the bedroom with Tracy on the phone was pathetic and it puzzles me that people thought it was funny. :confused:

I have a good sense of humour, but I'm afraid I found that to be puerile. What are they, 12 years old?

And she was trying to work. If that had been done to me I would have exploded with rage. :mad:

As for Maria, Christ. you men are so predictable. Her boobs don't look any different to me, though to be fair, I never spent any time looking at them anyway.

They don't look particularly big. Just normal knockers if you ask me.

While I agree it's an awful thing Tina has done. I was impressed by her crying. No histrionics like Izzy, just tears gently trickling down her cheek. Understated. Nice.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Episode Two: 8
    I voted 8 for both episodes. I liked everything on the episodes apart from the surrogacy.
  • Carla-esqueCarla-esque Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode Two: 5
    cuza wrote: »
    Personally I thought the scene in the bedroom with Tracy on the phone was pathetic and it puzzles me that people thought it was funny. :confused:

I have a good sense of humour, but I'm afraid I found that to be puerile. What are they, 12 years old?

And she was trying to work. If that had been done to me I would have exploded with rage. :mad:

As for Maria, Christ. you men are so predictable. Her boobs don't look any different to me, though to be fair, I never spent any time looking at them anyway.

They don't look particularly big. Just normal knockers if you ask me.

While I agree it's an awful thing Tina has done. I was impressed by her crying. No histrionics like Izzy, just tears gently trickling down her cheek. Understated. Nice.
    This this this