Hollyoaks babes!

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xnichellex wrote: »
    how lovely, well how do you know they dont? many of the cast have had tests and came back negative so thats how i know theres not lots of std's flying around everywhere, plus a lot have been pregnant you get tested at your first appointment for std's

hmm good point but maybe the fact alot of the girls seem to fall pregnant suggests they dont use condoms?
    louise, amy, jacqui, mercedes all spring to mind but maybe its just me, everytime theres a new pregnancy storyline i think 'another one?' xx
  • Options
    Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because im allowed to?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm good point but maybe the fact alot of the girls seem to fall pregnant suggests they dont use condoms?
    louise, amy, jacqui, mercedes all spring to mind but maybe its just me, everytime theres a new pregnancy storyline i think 'another one?' xx

but it still shows they dont have std's
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arcane2 wrote: »
    because im allowed to?

yea of course you are but i was just wondering why post if you dont want to explain yourself?
  • Options
    Slow AlexSlow Alex Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xnichellex wrote: »
    but it still shows they dont have std's

true. lol this is a weird conversation! xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slow Alex wrote: »

gees thats a lot of cast although the list isnt very acurate
  • Options
    Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    true. lol this is a weird conversation! xx

yup! back the the op i think the prettiest character in hollyoaks would have to be Beth and out of character jackie, shes stunning very beautiful
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking back at that cast list i think some of the most beautiful girls were tiffany mulheron who played natalie, jodi albert - debbie dean, and elize du toit (i think that was her name) who played Izzy. they were all beautiful and had fantastic curves xx
  • Options
    princesslivprincessliv Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Looking back at that cast list i think some of the most beautiful girls were tiffany mulheron who played natalie, jodi albert - debbie dean, and elize du toit (i think that was her name) who played Izzy. they were all beautiful and had fantastic curves xx

totally agree, those are the three past members I think were prettiest. Hollyoaks was at its best back then too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    totally agree, those are the three past members I think were prettiest. Hollyoaks was at its best back then too.

yep they were pretty stunning
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. Are you some sad little virgin saving yourself for Gemma.. jesus. Yeah I do think she is manly because she has NO HIPS. And im not butt ugly, I have done modelling myself :)
    Ah hah....

Would you like a scratching post or Turkey Whiskas for Christmas?
  • Options
    Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
    Forum Member
    Sarah Jayne Dunn (Mandy) is gorgeous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacqui McQueen looked good in tonights C4 I thought... glad to see she made him pay!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DanB2007 wrote: »
    Jacqui McQueen looked good in tonights C4 I thought... glad to see she made him pay!

yeh i thought so too, i also think she looks really pretty in the new hollyoaks advert xX
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Summer- I know on the show they think she is stunning but i dont see it?

after watching tonights episode i have changed my opinion of Summer, she is very cute
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    after watching tonights episode i have changed my opinion of Summer, she is very cute

me too, sometimes she looks like a brown haired steph