Kathy Burke
    Michael Ball
    Matt Horne
  • Options
    bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orion wrote: »
    I'm sure Newman was bi. For a start, he was married for decades - are you saying that was a complete sham? :confused:

Nope it wasnt a sham,He was married twice he left his first wife to marry Joanne Woodward.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    On the R. Keating rumour mill - the urban myth was that his wife caught him with Brian Kennedy and she thrashed his car with a baseball bat. I think then the Late Late Show had a special on "Rumours and the Hurt they Cause" and Brian Kennedy, Ronan Keating and Chris DeBurgh were all on the panel. Ronan and Brian laughed off the rumours but were bemused as to why Chris DeBurgh was there - as there wasn't a rumour about him - it was the truth he'd been with his children's nanny.

Anyway there's an interview with Ronan on the Hot Press Website - where him and Yvonne are confronted with those "horrid" rumours - they laugh throughout the interview but admit yes they do have a baseball bat funnily enough:confused:
  • Options
    Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis Walsh
    Hugh Grant
    Kathy Burke
    Michael Ball
    Matt Horne

Is Louis Walsh in the closet? I think everyone knows he is gay.

Michael Ball is an interesting one - very much in the closet IMO. He's not saying though.

As for Hugh Grant, no way! I went to the same university (before his time) and know lots of people who knew him. He was camp but never gay - in fact an extremely rampant heterosexual.
  • Options
    clitheroe1clitheroe1 Posts: 4,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Premiership footballers:

Ashley Cole
    Sol Campbell
    Carlo Cudicini
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    bronson wrote: »
    Nope it wasnt a sham,He was married twice he left his first wife to marry Joanne Woodward.

Right, so if it wasn't a sham, that means he fancied women too - so how can you say he wasn't bisexual? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Derek Hough?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave Clark of the Dave Clark 5, close friend of Freddie Mercury and was at his bedside when he died:

He devised 'Time' the musical which Cliff Richard appeared in as Wilder ;)

Hugh Grant - the jury is out, but Devine Brown looked decidely suspicious.

Ainsley Harriot
    Gordon Ramsay
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention a certain F1driver who has a bearded pussycat ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Vincy82 wrote: »
    Derek Hough?

I was wondering this too :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    Dave Clark of the Dave Clark 5, close friend of Freddie Mercury and was at his bedside when he died:

He devised 'Time' the musical which Cliff Richard appeared in as Wilder ;)

Hugh Grant - the jury is out, but Devine Brown looked decidely suspicious.

Ainsley Harriot
    Gordon Ramsay

Why Gordon Ramsay? Why do people think that?

Hugh Grant - been told he is, but the person who told me seemed like a bit of a nutty conspiracy theorist.
  • Options
    ChemistryladChemistrylad Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somebody who really gives me vibes is Reggie Yates. This is just me speculating, mind!
  • Options
    Manic MinerManic Miner Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the varnished rugby boyo who has just given up going to Church ??

I always thought he was gay
  • Options
    ElementaireElementaire Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Hugh Grant - no way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    A few points:

1 - The gays love to claim famous people as their own.

2 - There are many gays in the entertainment business - not only as performers, but as management, agents, writers, company bosses etc. For the young and upcoming there have always been incentives to be accommodating, if not actually on the team.

3 - Many people aren't really hetero or homo, or even bi - they're "not-fussy-sexuals." This is not generally admitted because so many people a big deal about belonging to their sexual orientation.

4 - In the past (and still today) there were enormous differences between certain celebs' public image and their real lives. Even in the 80s an awful lot of people were astonished when it became known that Rock Hudson was gay. When someone you've never imagined was gay gets outed, stories about other celebs become that much more credible - or seem to, anyway.
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    Juswuh wrote: »
    A few points:

1 - The gays love to claim famous people as their own.

2 - There are many gays in the entertainment business - not only as performers, but as management, agents, writers, company bosses etc. For the young and upcoming there have always been incentives to be accommodating, if not actually on the team.

3 - Many people aren't really hetero or homo, or even bi - they're "not-fussy-sexuals." This is not generally admitted because so many people a big deal about belonging to their sexual orientation.

4 - In the past (and still today) there were enormous differences between certain celebs' public image and their real lives. Even in the 80s an awful lot of people were astonished when it became known that Rock Hudson was gay. When someone you've never imagined was gay gets outed, stories about other celebs become that much more credible - or seem to, anyway.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hugh Grant - no way.

Too true.

At university he liked to fool people into thinking he might be gay. He liked winding people up. Also, it ingrigued girls and attracted them to him (which suited him down to the ground because if anybody likes girls it's Hugh Grant).

There was even a tongue in cheek club called the "I haven't slept with Hugh Grant Club" and apparently by the end of his university days, it didn't have that many members!
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Hugh Grant is not gay at all he has always been very manly.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will i am
  • Options
    Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnny Herbert and Jenson Button. - both seen with lovely ladies, on the F1 grid
  • Options
    SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few people have said Taylor Lautner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Somebody who really gives me vibes is Reggie Yates. This is just me speculating, mind!

Don't think so, the way he rubbed up against me while walking past me a few years ago makes me think he definitely likes the ladies!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandsss wrote: »
    A few people have said Taylor Lautner.

It's probably just wishful thinking.
  • Options
    stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When i was a taxi driver a few years ago, we had an ex -Met copper with us, he used to work in the vice squad.
    He told us of a well known housewives favourite singer, who was caught with men, and their " people " got it hushed up, to let them keep face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    stairway wrote: »
    When i was a taxi driver a few years ago, we had an ex -Met copper with us, he used to work in the vice squad.
    He told us of a well known housewives favourite singer, who was caught with men, and their " people " got it hushed up, to let them keep face.

Spill!
This discussion has been closed.