Angelina Jolie says she hasn't had any plastic surgery...

lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
Forum Member
✭✭
i havent had anything done

On plastic surgery: ‘I haven’t had anything done and I don’t think I will. But if it makes somebody happy then that’s up to them. I’m not in somebody else’s skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don’t plan to do it myself.’

I think she's had a nose 'procedure'. It doesn't matter, she looks amazing anyway, but I do wonder why she'd say this when imo her earlier pics show a definite refinement in her (current) nose.

Comments

• BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    i havent had anything done

On plastic surgery: ‘I haven’t had anything done and I don’t think I will. But if it makes somebody happy then that’s up to them. I’m not in somebody else’s skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don’t plan to do it myself.’

I think she's had a nose 'procedure'. It doesn't matter, she looks amazing anyway, but I do wonder why she'd say this when imo her earlier pics show a definite refinement in her (current) nose.

Haha, she lies. She's definitely had a nose job.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    Haha, she lies. She's definitely had a nose job.

Yes, the one place you do not lose weight in is your nose. ;)

If anything weight loss will make it more pronounced. It was definitely thicker before and the tip seems to have also been lopped off. It just seems strange to deny it when the old nose pics are out there to compare the current one with.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I don't know why she can't just be honest. She's told everyone about the drugs and sexual experimentation in her past so why lie about the nose job? She was beautiful even before it anyway.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is so boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her nose doesn't look that different to me. She doesn't strike me as the type who would lie about stuff.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she has either...
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She uses derma rollers on her face.
  • AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    What are derma rollers?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh shes talking rubbish......she's had brad pitt glued to her hip :cool:
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Airam wrote: »
    What are derma rollers?

Small acupuncture needles on a roll, it apparently stimulates the production of collagen when used on the skin. Not tried them myself, the procedure looks a bit scary and sore.
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    I don't know why she can't just be honest. She's told everyone about the drugs and sexual experimentation in her past so why lie about the nose job? She was beautiful even before it anyway.

I think it doesn't fit in with the philanthropist, Earth mother image she wants to project. It's perceived as a shallow thing to do.

EDIT: I'm personally not sure if she has rhinoplasty.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh, I'm not sure she has had anything done because she actually looks older than her age imo but that might be because she's too thin now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Tbh, I'm not sure she has had anything done because she actually looks older than her age imo but that might be because she's too thin now

A nose job wouldn't affect that. I'm sure she's had one and I'm sure equally it was for aesthetic reasons - ie. not as an anti-aging procedure. Which is possibly why she's denying having had anything done as she's choosing to interpret it here as 'surgery to combat aging' rather than 'corrective' surgery.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For a 35 yr old her face is remarkably unlined. I read somewhere that every actress in Hollywood has had botox - even the younger ones. Perhaps it's such a common procedure that it doesn't even count - bit like having your hair done.

Having said that - botox isn't 'surgery' I suppose.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a s plain as the NOSE on her face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought her nose had quite a bump on it. If she did pay for it she should ask for her money back! I'm not too sure where I stand on this as I haven't had surgery but in photos of me at 17 my nose looks different as does the rest of me and I'm only 30.
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's lying. I saw the trailers of her new film and I thought she looked like a Spitting Image puppet. My b/f who has generally been a 'fan' even thought she looked 'odd'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nose job
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    She had a nose job when much younger - it's very obvious if you look at photos when she was a child/teenager, of which there are many, due to her celebrity childhood.

http://www.theinsider.com/photos/1363142_Hollywood_Top_10_Plastic_Surgery

So just about as honest as she was about her affair with Pitt. She pretty obviously has botox and fillers too if you know what to look for.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... and here are some pretty compelling Pre- and Post- surgery pics. Nose job. Maybe she's forgotten... ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had a nose job when much younger - it's very obvious if you look at photos when she was a child/teenager, of which there are many, due to her celebrity childhood.

http://www.theinsider.com/photos/1363142_Hollywood_Top_10_Plastic_Surgery

So just about as honest as she was about her affair with Pitt. She pretty obviously has botox and fillers too if you know what to look for.

Yes, that's one of the most significant pics in terms of showing the before and after.

Not a big deal though, as I said earlier, maybe she was talking specifically about anti-aging procedures...
  • Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just intrigued what she's done to the Billy Bob tat at the top of her arm :eek:
  • Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes, that's one of the most significant pics in terms of showing the before and after.

Not a big deal though, as I said earlier, maybe she was talking specifically about anti-aging procedures...

H'm...for me it's all in the chin
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's very muck like CC, they have gone from really natural beauty to begining to look artificial. Someones appearance doesnt change that drastically without tampering, they both I believe have certainly had something done, that natural glow isn't present anymore. Its kinda becoming the barbie look. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she thinks it only counts if you have a full face lift or something. Some people consider botox cosmetic surgery while other dont... so maybe for her, a nose job isn't classified as surgery :o