100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    Wasn't he in St Trinians in drag? Doesn't sound like a Santa outfit would bother him.

My guess was a TV actor who shares the same first name as the one above but has a double barreled last name which rhymes with Pretty Cones.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    InNoctem wrote: »
    My guess was a TV actor who shares the same first name as the one above but has a double barreled last name which rhymes with Pretty Cones.

Is that Holly Willoughbys crush and mine down Whitechapel way?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Not that I know of but I can see how you would think that. The way the papers are reporting it they certainly seem in no doubt that she is pregnant....burgeoning baby bump etc

Yep. Also, even though I haven't followed her career much, I don't know if she is that much of an attention seeker, as much as the one fighting the moonlight is known of nothing but drama and attentionseeking these past few years.
  • InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Is that Holly Willoughbys crush and mine down Whitechapel way?

Yes. He's well-known to be posh and always wishes to look a certain way, I recall him saying he hates playing lawyers because the wigs make him look like a knob. Fits this blind well.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InNoctem wrote: »
    Yes. He's well-known to be posh and always wishes to look a certain way, I recall him saying he hates playing lawyers because the wigs make him look like a knob. Fits this blind well.

That's a shame, if true. He made quite the pretty woman when he showed his Virtual Sexuality.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From Pop Bitch:

Ho Ho No

Which posh English actor is in the bad books of a homeless charity after he pulled out last minute from filming their Christmas campaign video? He didn't want to wear a Christmas hat or beard or "anything that would make him look silly." Despite signing up to play Father Christmas.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Pop Bitch:

Ho Ho No

Which posh English actor is in the bad books of a homeless charity after he pulled out last minute from filming their Christmas campaign video? He didn't want to wear a Christmas hat or beard or "anything that would make him look silly." Despite signing up to play Father Christmas.

:confused:
    Have we not just been answering that one?
    Forum Member
    :confused:
    Have we not just been answering that one?

:o :eek: :D Whoops. That's what i get for only speed reading what's above me. :mad: I'm not perfect, ya know :D the amount of blinds i've put here.
    It's actually about time this happened :D
  • Super_FurrySuper_Furry Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Popbitch Gold (from 22nd July 2013):

"Which recent celebrity break-up may have had something to do with her c*caine habit and his hatred of it?"

Hmmm... ;-)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :o :eek: :D Whoops. That's what i get for only speed reading what's above me. :mad: I'm not perfect, ya know :D the amount of blinds i've put here.
    It's actually about time this happened :D

Haha, I thought maybe I'd missed something kicking off and some posts had been cut back to that blind!
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Which recent celebrity break-up may have had something to do with her c*caine habit and his hatred of it?"

Hmmm... ;-)

Wow, my comment on this got culled! Must have been a bit close to the nose.....bone, meant bone ;)
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmmm... ;-)

Isn't this now out? I saw a front page in shop outing her as a cocaine user...........hahaha so that was why he was checking her nose :eek::D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Isn't this now out? I saw a front page in shop outing her as a cocaine user...........hahaha so that was why he was checking her nose :eek::D

Seemed blatantly obvious at the time that was a likely explanation. Just goes to show how the papers can manipulate stories to suit their own agenda.
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seemed blatantly obvious at the time that was a likely explanation. Just goes to show how the papers can manipulate stories to suit their own agenda.

Saachi's PR is working wonders it seems.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Moggio wrote: »
    Saachi's PR is working wonders it seems.

Well seeing as PR was a big part of his early work then it's no real surprise. I don't think either party is blameless and there are certainly no winners, all very sad
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well seeing as PR was a big part of his early work then it's no real surprise. I don't think either party is blameless and there are certainly no winners, all very sad

Depends what the truth is...
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very true. She's said nothing so far and those making the allegations aren't exactly trust worthy. I'm a bit suspicious that someone that busy with high level commitments could be that off their face at the same time.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Very true. She's said nothing so far and those making the allegations aren't exactly trust worthy. I'm a bit suspicious that someone that busy with high level commitments could be that off their face at the same time.

If it was me and it was false i think i would deny it quick! And isn't that why a lot of them do this? To get through those 'busy days/weeks'
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This one is fairly easy if anyone watched the AMA's

There were fashion guidelines that were communicated to performers and nominees for the night. In the crudest of terms, one nominee described it to us as “no d*cks, no nips, no p*ssy”.

One performer decided to flaunt the third rule by literally embracing it in her costume and staging. Her use of that symbolism was a deliberate middle finger to the “rules”.

Even though the viewers at home probably had no idea what was going on, the other invitees knew exactly what she was doing. Nothing serious. Just a rather clever inside joke. Love her or hate her, the girl definitely has balls!

Performer:

Yep the girl sure has balls!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    This one is fairly easy if anyone watched the AMA's

There were fashion guidelines that were communicated to performers and nominees for the night. In the crudest of terms, one nominee described it to us as “no d*cks, no nips, no p*ssy”.

One performer decided to flaunt the third rule by literally embracing it in her costume and staging. Her use of that symbolism was a deliberate middle finger to the “rules”.

Even though the viewers at home probably had no idea what was going on, the other invitees knew exactly what she was doing. Nothing serious. Just a rather clever inside joke. Love her or hate her, the girl definitely has balls!

Performer:

Yep the girl sure has balls!!

Wrecking balls, perhaps?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would imagine after 10 years of use (if this is true of course) that she would find it hard to function without it
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's true, the thing that I found most shocking was the person she was indulging with - the person's name was in the written statement by the ex husband but has never (to the best of my knowledge) been named on TV/radio reports.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't give a monkey's if the ex-Chancellors Daughter was off her head all the time, the hideous PR mans actions were still inexcusable. Quite frankly I don't believe him a terribly credible source either.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This outspoken B list mostly movie actress who has dated for publicity before and has some unusual past boyfriend choices
    loves that her husband goes both ways. Maybe she should stop telling people though since he likes it a secret.

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A+ mostly movie actor has spent almost $50M in the past two years and is completely broke. He is so broke that he has signed away any future earnings and has no income despite his movies grossing well over $1B. He refuses to downsize or cutback though and thinks he can keep things going until he gets another big paycheck. He had his electricity tuned off in his primary house because he didn't pay the bill. He has a monthly cell phone because he doesn't have good enough credit to get a regular one. He owes all the cell phone carriers thousands of dollars.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's true, the thing that I found most shocking was the person she was indulging with - the person's name was in the written statement by the ex husband but has never (to the best of my knowledge) been named on TV/radio reports.

Can you give us a clue please lou lou?
This discussion has been closed.