Missing Syria GIrls Father on Pro Terrorist March

Comments

• Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bollywood wrote: »
    How does Virgil know what is romantic to a 15 year old Islamic girl, as it's been frequently written about, what motivates them to leave.

you're the one on about 'romance' .

I'm talking about an extremist terrorist group that they went off to join .

• NeverEnoughNeverEnough Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XXRunXX wrote: »
    It's futile can't see what the point of them being there, unless Jhahdi Daddy "Knows" someone, by the company he seems to keep
    But I doubt very much those girls are coming back, they are in a lawless state and the property of their husbands.
    No Human Rights, no laws get their loved ones back, bit of a bummer really!

I wonder if they eventually found the handsome Jihadi of their dreams? The pretty one may have been more in demand, but I imagine the gawky girl with the glasses didn't get Hunky Mohammed but rather ended up with a one eyed Yemeni three times her age who regularly exercises his right to "chastise" his wife.

I'm guessing that at this moment in time they may be feeling a little disappointed......
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still a deafening silence from the BBC concerning the father.
  • XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they eventually found the handsome Jihadi of their dreams? The pretty one may have been more in demand, but I imagine the gawky girl with the glasses didn't get Hunky Mohammed but rather ended up with a one eyed Yemeni three times her age who regularly exercises his right to "chastise" his wife.

I'm guessing that at this moment in time they may be feeling a little disappointed......

Oh to be a fly on the wall!
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the school is being investigated by counter extremism officials - and Mr Teddy Bear and his family haven't been seen for a month.

Oh - and he doesn't work - he's got an injury. Nice living in a nurturing welfare state, isn't it? You'd think it would be something to appreciate rather than something to revile. ^_^

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3017345/Now-jihadi-bride-school-centre-terror-probe-Academy-four-pupils-left-join-ISIS-investigated-counter-extremism-officials.html

So Daddy Jihady does not work and in fact claims all of the benefits from the country he so despises.

This seems to be very common especially amongst radical hate preachers with shitloads of family living in huge houses provided by the taxpayer.

"So Mr Muhammed, what have you done to find work in the last two weeks?"

"DEATH TO AMERICA!"

"Erm that is not really good enough Mr Mohammed."

"KILL THE KUFFAR!"

"You do realise your benefits are in danger of being sanctioned?"

"BEHEAD THOSE WHO DARE TO INSULT ISLAM!"

"You are really leaving me no choice here sir."

"I know where you live..."

"Oh, erm... thank you... very much Mr Muhammed see you next time."
  • Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Daddy Jihady does not work and in fact claims all of the benefits from the country he so despises.

This seems to be very common especially amongst radical hate preachers with shitloads of family living in huge houses provided by the taxpayer.

"So Mr Muhammed, what have you done to find work in the last two weeks?"

"DEATH TO AMERICA!"

"Erm that is not really good enough Mr Mohammed."

"KILL THE KUFFAR!"

"You do realise your benefits are in danger of being sanctioned?"

"BEHEAD THOSE WHO DARE TO INSULT ISLAM!

"You are really leaving me no choice here sir."

"I know where you live..."

"Oh, erm... thank you... very much Mr Muhammed see you next time."

What worries me most is that I've turned from being a card carrying liberal leftie with mounting concerns about immigration and multi culturalism into someone prepared to vote UKIP in order to register what are now the gravest concerns about our national and domestic security.

If Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' prediction doesn't now come to pass I'll be a monkey's uncle. I honestly feel that we're now so deep in the mire that there's no way out. If I feel this way, what price those without my woolly headed liberalism?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What worries me most is that I've turned from being a card carrying liberal leftie with mounting concerns about immigration and multi culturalism into someone prepared to vote UKIP in order to register what are now the gravest concerns about our national and domestic security.

If Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' prediction doesn't now come to pass I'll be a monkey's uncle. I honestly feel that we're now so deep in the mire that there's no way out. If I feel this way, what price those without my woolly headed liberalism?

You are only one of millions who feel like this - and as vast numbers of appeasers and enablers in authority continue to treat Muslims differently to any other section of society things are only going to get far, far worse. :(
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member

I'm not quite at the point of voting UKIP (I honestly don't think I could bring myself to do so given some of their bizarre opinions and homophobic attitudes) but I undewent a similar transformation from left to right several years almost entirely as a result of my complete rejection of the ideology of multiculturalism generally and the spread of Islam in Europe specifically.

Western society is built upon liberal individualism, an ideology that Islam utterly rejects. To allow such subcultures to flourish is social suicide.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not quite at the point of voting UKIP (I honestly don't think I could bring myself to do so given some of their bizarre opinions and homophobic attitudes) but I undewent a similar transformation from left to right several years almost entirely as a result of my complete rejection of the ideology of multiculturalism generally and the spread of Islam in Europe specifically.

Western society is built upon liberal individualism, an ideology that Islam utterly rejects. To allow such subcultures to flourish is social suicide.

Many people who have live and let live attitudes (both 'left' and 'right' if those terms means anything anymore) are just sick and tired of the privileged position that Islam enjoys in our society.

Look at the media's coverage of Charlie Hebdo - none of them had the guts to show the cartoons even after the massacre.

I will not even bother to mention the BBC.

Free speech?

Not for anyone who dares to criticise anything to do with Muslims.

I think this is such a common topic on here because it is the only place where people feel they can say what they really think - remarking on the unsavoury and brutal aspects of Muhammed's life in Luton (for example) would probably lead to getting your head kicked in or even worse.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many people who have live and let live attitudes (both 'left' and 'right' if those terms means anything anymore) are just sick and tired of the privileged position that Islam enjoys in our society.

Look at the media's coverage of Charlie Hebdo - none of them had the guts to show the cartoons even after the massacre.

I will not even bother to mention the BBC.

Free speech?

Not for anyone who dares to criticise anything to do with Muslims.

I think this is such a common topic on here because it is the only place where people feel they can say what they really think - remarking on the unsavoury and brutal aspects of Muhammed's life in Luton (for example) would probably lead to getting your head kicked in or even worse.

there's a program on BBC3 tonight about the Charlie Hebdo massacre , it's being presented by a muslim woman ,
    which . . . should be interesting .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's a program on BBC3 tonight about the Charlie Hebdo massacre , it's being presented by a muslim woman ,

I expect it will be everyone else's fault again - 'alienated', 'Islamophobia' etc.
  • jclock66jclock66 Posts: 2,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've just watch a clip, I won't be watching the program now. Too depressing, it reminded me of a lot of Bollywood's posts.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member

You are not alone.

I could never vote UKIP, hell I can't bring myself to vote Tory, but as a lifelong Labour voter i find myself galloping to the "right" for want of a better term.

It's being treated like a mug that gets me.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    No surprise. She is probably lovely. Very intelligent, loves I'm a Celebrity etc.

I'm sure she will voice the appropriate concerns about radicalisation problems and the Muslim community. She will be measured, thoughtful and sympathetic.

But the message will be don't say anything nasty about Islam or Muslims because that's just not fair wah wah wah.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are not alone.

I could never vote UKIP, hell I can't bring myself to vote Tory, but as a lifelong Labour voter i find myself galloping to the "right" for want of a better term.

I am the exactly same (as are millions of others although the terms 'left' or 'right seem to me rather meaningless in this context).

How very sad that our country is been sacrificed on the altar of 'cultural sensitivity' to one rapidly growing section of society who in many cases seem to be above the law (Rotherham, Choudary etc).
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    You are not alone.

I feel the same way. I'm sick and tired of being told to respect and tolerate people who despise me and my country and if I object, I'm the bad guy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel the same way. I'm sick and tired of being told to respect and tolerate people who despise me and my country and if I object, I'm the bad guy.

Exactly. :(
  • Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am the exactly same (as are millions of others although the terms 'left' or 'right seem to me rather meaningless in this context).

How very sad that our country is been sacrificed on the altar of 'cultural sensitivity' to one rapidly growing section of society who in many cases seem to be above the law (Rotherham, Choudary etc).

Take a read of this
    I couldn't agree with this article more
    http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/03/is-britain-losing-the-war-against-radical-islam/
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I often wonder just how many millions echo your thoughts? I know I do, and I speak as someone who was a card-carrying Labour supporter for decades, until they decided to impose the doomed multicultural experiment on us without our knowledge or consent. :(
  • Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are not alone.

I'm feeling embarrassed enough planning to vote UKIP as it is - I feel even wose now!:o

I've never voted anything other than Labour even though the constituency I've lived in for the last 30 years is dyed in the wool Conservative. Labour have never stood a chance here, and they still don't. UKIP are the one party who can rattle the cage of the Tories on all sorts of issues. It's my protest - if the hard right do well in this election, whoever the ruling party/parties turn out to be will need to have half a mind to the fact that the electorate are veering to the right, and need to be appeased, which might actually result in a more pargmatic approach to issues such as immigration and the Islam problem that we undoubtedly have. That's my theory, anyway.

None of my friends know, by the way. :blush:

Just to add that the main town here - Aylesbury - has a large Muslim population and. as you may remember, was home to one of the July 7 bombers. I find myself keeping very alert, half expecting to get my head chopped off. :(
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sums the sad story up perfectly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This paragraph struck me -

'There are reasons for this. Perhaps we genuinely think that only Britain and British institutions can be guilty. Perhaps we think it might be more complicated than that, but look out at the situation we have allowed to come about, think ‘crumbs’ (or words to that effect) and try to delay the realisation a bit longer. Or perhaps we’re just suicidal. A society that reacts in the way ours has to the disappearance of these three schoolgirls, and sucks up the claims of their families and legal representatives so completely happily is, I think, suffering from that final possibility.'

Although I would argue the ordinary man or women in the street has never believed any of this - but the thought police have succeeded in creating an atmosphere so that saying anything against Islam is either career destroying or commiting political suicide - with the inevitable shrill cries of 'racism', 'Islamophobia' etc from the metropolitan elite.

We have been betrayed.
  • Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This paragraph struck me -

'There are reasons for this. Perhaps we genuinely think that only Britain and British institutions can be guilty. Perhaps we think it might be more complicated than that, but look out at the situation we have allowed to come about, think ‘crumbs’ (or words to that effect) and try to delay the realisation a bit longer. Or perhaps we’re just suicidal. A society that reacts in the way ours has to the disappearance of these three schoolgirls, and sucks up the claims of their families and legal representatives so completely happily is, I think, suffering from that final possibility.'

Although I would argue the ordinary man or women in the street has never believed any of this - but the thought police have succeeded in creating an atmosphere so that saying anything against Islam is either career destroying or commiting political suicide - with the inevitable shrill cries of 'racism', 'Islamophobia' etc from the metropolitan elite.

We have been betrayed.

there should be nothing wrong with criticise in islam or any religion, and we must make a stand against the muslim extremist if not we are doomed and we will be in a living nightmare living in a islamic country with sharia law, and the only one that would benefit from it would be the extremist muslims, i wonder how long the defenders of muslims would put up with living in a islamic state.
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow surprised at the number of posters in this thread who can't distinguish between people who are Muslim and people who are terrorists and extremists.

People act like it's only Muslims they are to be afraid of in this world.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    there should be nothing wrong with criticise in islam or any religion, and we must make a stand against the muslim extremist if not we are doomed and we will be in a living nightmare living in a islamic country with sharia law, and the only one that would benefit from it would be the extremist muslims, i wonder how long the defenders of muslims would put up with living in a islamic state.

I wonder how long they would last in an Islamic state - they'd be among the first to be thrown off buildings.

Just been discussing this with a mate of mine. His verdict - if they want Sharia Law here then fine, let them have it. Treat them like they would be treated in an Islamic country and give them 1000 lashes and 10 years in prison for criticising this country.