61% 325 votes
no
38% 202 votes

Comments

• Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely not and this is coming from a guy that really dislikes Daley, the slap was more playful than anything. If Hazel had really cared about it she would have made a big deal about it.
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he should have. He certainly has the potential to take things further in that regard. It may have been playful but it was a hard hit and his behaviour before and after was certainly not playful.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll get £50,000 if BB stay true to form.
  • Options
    sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes,and more specifically for threatening to punch her.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    Definitely not and this is coming from a guy that really dislikes Daley, the slap was more playful than anything. If Hazel had really cared about it she would have made a big deal about it.

She told him not to do it again and that it really hurt. What it comes down to - if your mother or your sister was the subject of all that ranting and screaming about "****ing women" he was doing before he lied to get her back in the house, and then the subject of a slap to ANY body part by the same man who had been ranting and screaming 10 minutes earlier, would you still excuse it?
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should be evicted for being an aggresive misogynist who can't control his temper, let alone adding the hitting Hazel part. Plus if he says it was a playful slap and she agrees, then unless he did something we didn't see, they won't class it as hitting her, or even if they do, they may warn him but won't kick him out.

So yes, with or without the slap.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I think we should all call the police immediately. ☎
  • Options
    digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No....
    I'm laughing so hard at the dramatics on this forum tonight:D
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the slap <<<<<<<<<<<< in case anyone missed it. The user has the rest of the LF as well. Thanks, Mr. Marky!
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coupled with last night's aggression, definitely yes.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She told him not to do it again and that it really hurt. What it comes down to - if your mother or your sister was the subject of all that ranting and screaming about "****ing women" he was doing before he lied to get her back in the house, and then the subject of a slap to ANY body part by the same man who had been ranting and screaming 10 minutes earlier, would you still excuse it?
    Perfectly put. He hated it when she disobeyed him and he was determined to punish her. Not a new story unfortunately.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just seen slap now , so i'm saying yes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Hazel could see this poll.
  • Options
    Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as i despise daley and hazel, She looked like she didn't mind or see it as assault, and if she did she will make a big deal out of it. So let's leave at that rather than being drama queens and making threads every two seconds with all sorts of accusations.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    just seen slap now , so i'm saying yes

Her reaction is actually even more stunned than I noticed when it first happened. I think I was too :eek: that he'd done it in the first place.
  • Options
    jaydeebeejaydeebee Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tough one tbh without seeing what happened before. From that short clip it does look like he did it in a situation where he was angry at her, which if he was, he should be removed because if he's gonna be going round hitting people when he gets angry he needs to get out.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry just noticed the link was already posted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please, take a deep breath everybody.....

He smacked he on the ass. Is that really "hitting" her?

You could tell she didn't like it - but calmly told him "not to be so freaking rude".

However, IMO - he needs to be given a warning for all this shouting in her face, that's so intimidating.

I stuck up for Daley last night when it looked like he would become physically abusive with Hazel - but I'm not going to defend his unnecessary aggression again.

It seems that alcohol doesn't agree with him - so BB should ration it out and use the phone to the SH to issue immediate warning or call to diary room.

The LF tonight was indeed difficult viewing with all the cuts to the garden and birds tweeting when it looked ugly.

So, give Daley a warning and reduce alcohol to SH
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No one is saying she enjoyed it, it is just that if she really thought she was in any kind of danger she would have made a massive deal about it and went to Big Brother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    No one is saying she enjoyed it, it is just that if she really thought she was in any kind of danger she would have made a massive deal about it and went to Big Brother.

So if she's too drunk to register the danger, then it's ok?:confused:
  • Options
    Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he's a big guy and his background people are making accusations, guaranteed if that had been dexter who did that they would say what a cheeky sod he is.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tom_ogrady wrote: »
    Please, take a deep breath everybody.....

He smacked he on the ass. Is that really "hitting" her?
    You could tell she didn't like it - but calmly told him "not to be so freaking rude".

However, IMO - he needs to be given a warning for all this shouting in her face, that's so intimidating.

I stuck up for Daley last night when it looked like he would become physically abusive with Hazel - but I'm not going to defend his unnecessary aggression again.

It seems that alcohol doesn't agree with him - so BB should ration it out and use the phone to the SH to issue immediate warning or call to diary room.

The LF tonight was indeed difficult viewing with all the cuts to the garden and birds tweeting when it looked ugly.

So, give Daley a warning and reduce alcohol to SH

yes it was , you don't hit women full stop , no ifs or butts
  • Options
    roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.

*space filler*
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    He should be evicted for being an aggresive misogynist who can't control his temper, let alone adding the hitting Hazel part. Plus if he says it was a playful slap and she agrees, then unless he did something we didn't see, they won't class it as hitting her, or even if they do, they may warn him but won't kick him out.

So yes, with or without the slap.

I wonder how playful she would have regarded the slap if she'd seen the footage of him working himself up about F**king women talking SHYTE" when she was outside?. She seemed almost oblivious to his vile mood when she came back in. But the way he spoke to her it was obvious he was up for an argument and wouldn't let it go.:(:mad: