Options

Big Star's little Star

riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone watching the new series? Joe Swash's son is almost as annoying as he is :D

Comments

• Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone watching the new series? Joe Swash's son is almost as annoying as he is :D

I'd say more so, but you can forgive it more as he's a child.
  • Options
    Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel incredibly old and boring as I was watching tonights episode. The part after the first break really made me wince when Stephen was showing the kids a trick. Mo Farrah's daughter snatched the ribbon and didn't want to give it up to anyone whilst one of Rita Simon's was clicking at her to try and get it off her.

There's something missing in this series - I'm not enjoying it like I used to.
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel incredibly old and boring as I was watching tonights episode. The part after the first break really made me wince when Stephen was showing the kids a trick. Mo Farrah's daughter snatched the ribbon and didn't want to give it up to anyone whilst one of Rita Simon's was clicking at her to try and get it off her.

There's something missing in this series - I'm not enjoying it like I used to.

I agree. Not sure quite what it is but the kids sound scripted almost. It's like they've been told what to say. I am also not massively keen on the older kids, as awful as it sounds. They are definitely more aware of the cameras and "performing".
  • Options
    tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its unfair putting a 4yr old with kids that are twice that age, they should put all the ones in the same age bracket in the one episode.

Also some of the older ones appear to be quite cocky and not very likable I couldn't warm to Mo Farrells daughter tonight, she seemed a right little so and so .
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tawe wrote: »
    Its unfair putting a 4yr old with kids that are twice that age, they should put all the ones in the same age bracket in the one episode.

Also some of the older ones appear to be quite cocky and not very likable I couldn't warm to Mo Farrells daughter tonight, she seemed a right little so and so .

Horrible brat is the word that springs to mind! Thought she was downright rude when she snatched that ribbon. She is her mother's daughter alright - she is pushy as well. You only have to check out her behaviour track side when Mo is running.
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tawe wrote: »

I'm always saying that too!

Also agree about the kids sounded scripted. This series seems to have lost some of it's freshness and naïveté.

Didn't watch this weeks's as I couldn't bear to watch John Prescott, also I don't enjoy when it's grandparents/grandchildren.

xx
  • Options
    samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for bringing up a thread from earlier this year but I thought since they've just finished taping Series 4 this past weekend, I thought it would be all right..

Does anyone know who the third celebrity is in this picture from one of the tapings? I know Shaun Ryder and Diane Parish but I cannot remember where I have seen the second father? Anyone know?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItsMeeshell/status/645715942631190528
  • Options
    davadsdavads Posts: 8,644
    Forum Member
    samusek2 wrote: »
    Sorry for bringing up a thread from earlier this year but I thought since they've just finished taping Series 4 this past weekend, I thought it would be all right..

Does anyone know who the third celebrity is in this picture from one of the tapings? I know Shaun Ryder and Diane Parish but I cannot remember where I have seen the second father? Anyone know?

Isn't that Stuart Wolfenden, from Corrie and I think Emmerdale?
  • Options
    spursboy68spursboy68 Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davads wrote: »
    Isn't that Stuart Wolfenden, from Corrie and I think Emmerdale?

Matthew Wolfenden. I think it's Shaun Ryder.
  • Options
    LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    samusek2 wrote: »

It's Mikey Graham from Boyzone.

Other BZ'ers Shane Lynch and Ronan Keating have appeared on previous shows.
  • Options
    davadsdavads Posts: 8,644
    Forum Member
    spursboy68 wrote: »
    Matthew Wolfenden. I think it's Shaun Ryder.

I'm aware there's a Matthew Wolfenden, but I was thinking of Stuart who was most recently Jackson's dad in Corrie and I think has also been in Emmerdale. I think LittleGirlof7 is right about Mikey Graham though, having googled him.

(The poster knew about Shaun Ryder already by the way.)
  • Options
    JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ex Boyzone people, Emmerdale/ Corrie actors and ex Im A Celebrity contestants, the ever repeating cycle of ITV celebrity featuring shows.

If you've seen just one episode of Big Star Little Star, All Star Family Fortunes etc, you've seen them all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bringing up this thread as the new series will start on Wednesday.
    This week's guests are Samantha Giles, Nitin Ganatra and Lee Ryan.
    Next week is Harry Redknapp, Debra Stephenson and Vincent Simone
    Then it's Kym Marsh, Vince Cable and Elliott Wright

The remaining three episodes feature
    Mikey Graham, Diane Parish and Shaun Ryder
    David Haye, Matthew Wolfenden and Nina Hossein
    Jimmy Anderson,? And ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting trio of celebs on this week. I always liked Bernice from Emmerdale. :)