Options

WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 3-4 ; Spoilers Included

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ughh at her winning. This week, I think i'm gonna be cool with MVP. Hopfully, someone like Ellisa, Candice or Helen or something will get it, and put one of the kaitlin or GinaMarie or someone, and hopefully one gos, cause if power starts going to their alliance, Im not gonna be in this series long i dont think...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as someone like Elissa or Andy gets MVP then there's still hope for this series as they could nominate one of the popular kids which would see there voting numbers decreased by three people [David, Aaryn and whoever nominated] and actually give the others a chance.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    mindset wrote: »
    Jeremy: "Helen's smart. She's asian....."

This racial stereotyping surely must stop soon.. though I guess at least in this case it was something positive and not a pejorative one.
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    I am sorry if you look on twitter and hastag bb15 85% of the tweets are people demanding Aaryn be removed as HoH for cheating. Julie, Robyn and Alisons twitter accounts are all being bombarded with people claiming Jeremy/Aaryn cheated and arguing about the racism. Most of the media in America have covered the topic, and I saw a petition to get Aaryn out which had 3000 member a few hours ago and is nearly hitting 10,000.

This season is a total train wreck. Well done CBS
  • Options
    piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All housemates still sleeping, and I finally got a VPN on my iPad.... I. Red some bugger to wake up and see if the feeds lagging or not lol
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I am sticking with whatever Nutters decides to stream, Hard to understand when it's on quad cam, but heck I am not paying for it, so not going to moan about it. Nothing would make me want to pay to watch this lot in the house this year and I have been subscribing since BB3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fishes for last 10 mins, guess that means they're being woken up at last
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I put up Nutters quad feed up during fishes and as soon as it came back, I saw Helen (I think that's her name) flash her boob on cam 2 (top right corner). She was trying hard to be careful too. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone up.... Feed is excellent on iPad.... No lag
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm very surprised AG didn't wrangle it for Rachel to be in the house with her sister. That would be so typical of her.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy calls Elissa an UG-BOT. She is just jealous that you girls are hotter than she is. Aryn comments that she can’t even look at the memory wall, it makes me sad. Jessie says just wait until we send her (Elissa) out and then its justice served. Aaryn says I can’t wait to get death threats. Jessie asks people get death threats. Aaryn says oh yeah, but once they see how Elissa has been they’ll take it back. Jeremy says that he is going to write each one of the people that send him death threats. Aaryn says that the first week everyone just votes how ever they want. The first week is smacking everyone with a stick and seeing how they react.

WOW Aaryn....keep digging that grave...you are gunna be left with nothing when you leave this house my dear!
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoops, moved my post to the new thread! :)