BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Am I wrong to rather like the multitude of daisies in full bloom across my lawn? :D
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    I think moots has got another pair exactly the same somewhere.

Got several pairs like that myself :D
    minkski wrote: »
    Am I wrong to rather like the multitude of daisies in full bloom across my lawn? :D

Ours is like that, its lovely isn't it, although they are due for decapitation some day soon if OH has his way :D
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

I like them too, always seems a shame to cut them:rolleyes:

I've just realised that it's only on this thread that my keyboard sticks - why would that be??? Makes hard work of even the shortest post.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    :-D I'm more likely to get gubbed in the face if I drink before boxing, he's been known to throw a few punches back for me to block...:-eek::-D
    All done now, lots of upper body work today as knee twingeing a bit....arms hurt, achy achy...whimper..wont be able to lift my glass, going to need a long straw....or a scantily clad manservant..
    this might be a soft question, but, why are you learning Thai boxing?
    Barracute wrote: »
    I saw the headline on the Sun about Jimmy Tarbuck as i walked passed the newsagents this morning (they have the papers outside), didnt have time to read more. Its frightening to think how many have been caught and how many more there will be*

*I know they may not all be guilty, just hope the innocent are cleared but there names will still be linked with the allegations made against them regardless.
    Once their names are in the paper and linked to an offence, they will never be cleared, i think it's all wrong, if they haven't been prosecuted then they should be protected the same as the accuser is.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all :)
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »

Once their names are in the paper and linked to an offence, they will never be cleared, i think it's all wrong, if they haven't been prosecuted then they should be protected the same as the accuser is.

Hi Hicky :)
    Because I enjoy it :) I've done Muay Thai/ taekwondo/ karate in some form or another for about 15 years now. It's the best all round fitness workout I've ever done plus I get to hit stuff:D

Off to my bed now cos its nearly 10pm here and I'm a lightweight on a school night.
    xx
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Got several pairs like that myself :D

Ours is like that, its lovely isn't it, although they are due for decapitation some day soon if OH has his way :D
    JoJo4 wrote: »

I've just realised that it's only on this thread that my keyboard sticks - why would that be??? Makes hard work of even the shortest post.

Hi Flora, Hi JoJo :D

IIRC, they don't last long cut and in a jam jar :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

JoJo I am having the same problem on here as well :(
    Forum Member
    JoJo I am having the same problem on here as well :(

Oh that's interesting - I noticed earlier while I was typing a report that the keys don't stick at all - no idea why it's taken me so long to realise that! Oddly enough while typing this post I've had no problems:rolleyes:
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Evening folks!:)

MiL safely away, we celebrated by driving to the Port of Rafina and drinking coffee while watching the ferries arrive and depart.:p:p
    Forum Member
    **Reading back..................**

Hicky, the squid isn't bland, it is just less tasty than octopus. It is normally served one of two ways, either chopped up,dipped in batter and fried or stuffed and baked in the oven.
    Forum Member
    Morning Arte.:-)))))))))))))
    Or Afternoon on the Moon.:-)))))))))))

With bland food isn't it usually coated in a good flavoured batter or bread crumb?

That will be nice for them, they have most probably been spring cleaning since Christmas.:-)))))))))))

Actually, that is one thing none of us have to worry about.
    I remember you saying that your wife deep cleans the kitchen before her mother arrives.
    My MIL is unperturbed by mess and her Kitchen is frankly, grubby.Her younger son once rearranged the magnetic letters on her fridge to read 'Toxic Bio-Hazard' and eating there is a bit of a gamble and something to be avoided, if possible.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that's interesting - I noticed earlier while I was typing a report that the keys don't stick at all - no idea why it's taken me so long to realise that! Oddly enough while typing this post I've had no problems:rolleyes:

Its working ok for me now as well but so frustrating when it was happening, I kept bashing the keys over and over again because nothing was showing up which was a pointless exercise because I knew it wasnt a problem with my keyboard :D
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree the accused should be granted anominity (dont think i've spelled that right but tough!) too
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Hi Hicky :-)
    Because I enjoy it :-) I've done Muay Thai/ taekwondo/ karate in some form or another for about 15 years now. It's the best all round fitness workout I've ever done plus I get to hit stuff:-D

Off to my bed now cos its nearly 10pm here and I'm a lightweight on a school night.
    xx
    Thats fair enough.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    **Reading back..................**

Hicky, the squid isn't bland, it is just less tasty than octopus. It is normally served one of two ways, either chopped up,dipped in batter and fried or stuffed and baked in the oven.
    I've had squid quite a few times, as rings, prefer it battered and deep fried, or in a stir fry.
    I wouldn't say it had much taste myself but i eat anything.
    Forum Member
    Thats fair enough.

I've had squid quite a few times, as rings, prefer it battered and deep fried, or in a stir fry.
    I wouldn't say it had much taste myself but i eat anything.

Fresh squid has more taste than frozen...;)
    Forum Member
    Fresh squid has more taste than frozen...;-)
    I've never eaten it frozen, too cold on my teeth.:-))))))))))
    Forum Member
    Just watched Alex Polizzi, now The Apprentice.
    Forum Member
    I've never eaten it frozen, too cold on my teeth.:-))))))))))

:D:D:D

Dafty!If you have eaten it in the U.K. it will have been frozen. Here the squid and octopus hang on a line outside the Tavernas, like so....

http://mygreecetravelblog.com/2011/09/24/just-hanging-around-til-dinnertime/
    Forum Member
    :-D:-D:-D

Dafty!If you have eaten it in the U.K. it will have been frozen. Here the squid and octopus hang on a line outside the Tavernas, like so....

The O/H would love that lot hanging on her clothes line.:-)))))))))

Love to see her face if i did.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    No Honey, it means i'm eating in the office, i don't stop for lucnch or afternoon tea so i get a longer brekkie, no-one said i could like, sometimes they ring me up to see where i am.:-)))))))))

Bu now i'm in the office i am snookered, i usually have brekkie with the canteen girls but they are now in the portacabin and can't stop serving anyway.
    Think they start serving food at 6.30 am.

Morning Moots':-)))))))))))))
    However they arrange the canteen and stuff, Just you make sure that you have a decent break and enough time to have proper food because you need it and deserve it. :)
    :D:D:D

You have always been able to get fresh squid in Cornwall (not that i wanted it) and I think its everywhere now.
    Forum Member

MiL safely away, we celebrated by driving to the Port of Rafina and drinking coffee while watching the ferries arrive and depart.:p:p

Well done - you've deserved that coffee:cool::
    Its working ok for me now as well but so frustrating when it was happening, I kept bashing the keys over and over again because nothing was showing up which was a pointless exercise because I knew it wasnt a problem with my keyboard :D

I was the same - banging away on the same key! It seems better now although I notice that if I use a smiley it shows it twice:rolleyes:

Another group of egotistical tossers - I'll enjoy watching them shot down in flames:D
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    It could be a new trend which catches on
    I'm holding on to them in case their OHs return from wherever they are..
    acker wrote: »
    I think moots has got another pair exactly the same somewhere.
    so true, acks :(
    I bought a black pair and a beige pair in town today - this is guaranteed to make my missing sandals return looking ashamed.:D It works every year! :)
    Not at all minks - I love them and buttercups too. Unfortunately I also have a lot of dandelions, courtesy of my neighnour who seemed to be actively cultivating them. As for the moss......:eek:

MiL safely away, we celebrated by driving to the Port of Rafina and drinking coffee while watching the ferries arrive and depart.
    Wouldn't champagne and hi5s all round be more appropriate?:D
    saw the Apprentice - what a shambles! I think the right person was fired.:cool:
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Good night all :yawn:
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :cool:
    Yoga then supermarket, woopdeedoo.....
    Y'all be good now:D

....leaves out a flask of tea and some biccies for the nightshirt....if they pop in...

Syl:)
This discussion has been closed.