Options

Would I Lie To You?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I for one like David's rants, I don't think the show would be up to much without him. This and 8 out of 10 cats have been brilliant lately.
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I don't think David's rants and laughter is forced and phoney. I honestly think that that is the kind of guy he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Kind of miffed that the BBC has decided to start showing Live At The Apollo when we've still got the 'Unseen bits' episode of this to see. (And there is one, according to Would I Lie to You's twitter.) Apparently it's going to be shown later in the year, but personally I can't see what the big rush is to show LATA.
  • Options
    LastlaughLastlaugh Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of miffed that the BBC has decided to start showing Live At The Apollo when we've still got the 'Unseen bits' episode of this to see. (And there is one, according to Would I Lie to You's twitter.) Apparently it's going to be shown later in the year, but personally I can't see what the big rush is to show LATA.

Was Friday's ep the last in series then?! :(
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member

They must have enough for two or three shows. I've never seen a panel show where they cut out so many guest rounds - in some episodes we barely saw some of the guests.
  • Options
    sjamessjames Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watch the Unseen Bits last night? Thought it was very funny!
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    sjames wrote: »
    Yes...thought it was very good, and Rebecca what's here name, got a 'story' to tell....finally.
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone watch the Unseen Bits last night?
    It was listed to me as "best bits", so I didn't bother, assuming I'd seen it all the first time. Was much of it new?
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite panel show. Every week is hysterical.

David and Lee are genius together!
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    brangdon wrote: »
    It was listed to me as "best bits", so I didn't bother, assuming I'd seen it all the first time. Was much of it new?

It was all the bits and pieces which were left on the editing floor (remember how only 3 of the guests had a story to tell, well this explains what the 4th story was about).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes it was great although I thought they would show it at Christmas
  • Options
    JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    Was much of it new?

As Sherlock has said (how apt!), it was all new, hence the "Unseen" in the title.
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JeffG1 wrote: »
    As Sherlock has said (how apt!), it was all new, hence the "Unseen" in the title.
    Thanks. That title wasn't provided on my TiVo. It just had the main title ("Would I Lie to You"), and an episode description which said best bits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So far David's team have not told one story between the 3 contestants. This show is so one-sided it's ridiculous...doesn't help that the 'This is My...' game goes on for nearly 10 mins and so doesn't give the opposing team time to do their own. Actually isn't there only about 3 rounds per episode?
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Biggest laugh of the episode was Tonioli just looking at David and going "GET TO THE POINT!"
  • Options
    WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surfking wrote: »
    So far David's team have not told one story between the 3 contestants. This show is so one-sided it's ridiculous...doesn't help that the 'This is My...' game goes on for nearly 10 mins and so doesn't give the opposing team time to do their own. Actually isn't there only about 3 rounds per episode?

Gahhd, it's light entertainment. Jeez. It's not like any money for charity's at stake.
  • Options
    JurassicMarkJurassicMark Posts: 12,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've created a thread on the current series here.