Options

Laura Whitmoore Andy Peters And Joe Swash

2»

Comments

• Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show is so juvenile it makes BBOTS look like a BAFTA winner! And yes, after severaL attempts, I've given up watching!

I agree, though I do tend to watch it. With pain. I find it quite dire, and really poor quality. It's like some local cable access show (do you have those in the UK?).

And it isn't helped by the five or so crew people in the background loudly fake laughing at everything.
  • Options
    SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a thing for Laura Whitmore since the MTV days so I refuse to hear a single bad thing said about her... She isn't a very good TV presenter though.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a thing for Laura Whitmore since the MTV days so I refuse to hear a single bad thing said about her... She isn't a very good TV presenter though.
    Nonsence she's a great TV presenter
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are still pushing for the vile Bollards to win!
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laura ok but cant stand Joe Swash and cant understand the ITV love for him
  • Options
    locoherolocohero Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    jj2 wrote: »
    Give it a rest ,Laura is very funny and entertaining.

She's dreadful. She jabbers too much without listening. Panicky. Not in control of quite a hectic show.

I assume she knows people high up or something who keep her on air.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    No one hear has a sense of humour how do you think Swash won I'm A Celeb because he's being exactly what he is like on the itv2 show so this is a minority of people who don't like Joe.
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brandon15 wrote: »
    No one hear has a sense of humour how do you think Swash won I'm A Celeb because he's being exactly what he is like on the itv2 show so this is a minority of people who don't like Joe.

I have a sense of humour but a bit more grown up and not that of a five year old.

I even laughed at your 'hear'. :D
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they have a policy of employing people who can't pronounce their THs (Laura excepted) to keep up the chav factor on the show.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ms Whitmore is very pretty.
  • Options
    hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    Still trying to work out why Joe Swash and Rob got those jobs. They're like blokes everyone tries to avoid on a night out.
    :D:D That is so true! The show is really awful. I quite liked it when Caroline Flack was hosting and they had ...can't remember his name..but he was quite funny.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hendoll wrote: »
    :D:D That is so true! The show is really awful. I quite liked it when Caroline Flack was hosting and they had ...can't remember his name..but he was quite funny.

Mark Durden Smith.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mark Durden Smith.....
    Nah, it wasn't him. Some guy with a quiff, a bit annoying and arsey at first but still made me laugh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just googled and it was Russell Kane. He was good.
  • Options
    Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Laura. Despise the other two.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I quite like all of them.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura is tolerable, just.

I canot abide Joe Swash and the supposed comedian Rob. The show is just hideous.
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Andi Peters. Don't dislike Laura, but for some reason, the way she constantly clasps her hands together before introducing the guests, really annoys me.

I like her and havent noticed her hand movements but I hate her sideaways sitting position Laura should sit face fronting and address us not fecken Joe squash .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jojoeno wrote: »
    I like her and havent noticed her hand movements but I hate her sideaways sitting position Laura should sit face fronting and address us not fecken Joe squash .
    Ah but then we wouldn't be able to appreciate her fantastic legs, would we? <rolleyes>
  • Options
    JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of us might enjoy them even more :-)
  • Options
    SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Ms Whitmore is very pretty.

Exactly!