Options

X factor Australia 2015:- Official Thread

Comments

• Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda disappointed that they won't do 6 chair challenges as other foreign version of X Factor already did it ..
  • Options
    Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milkita wrote: »
    Kinda disappointed that they won't do 6 chair challenges as other foreign version of X Factor already did it ..

The whole thing is rubbish
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole thing is rubbish

at least its more fun to watch than typical bootcamp stages ..
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am glad Australia are not doing it. I think it is cruel for the contestants. Imagine being swapped for another contestant and the audience making jeers towards you and saying 'off' .:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look like X Factor Aus also has 6 chair challenges and Danni got the GIRL category based on Twitter so far ..

Snap from bootcamp : https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t1.0-0/11695899_10153990344085898_6365119164972429267_n.jpg?oh=4ce459eb98b0b0d871daaaae3a8b64fb&oe=561262C2&__gda__=1448913867_e872c21c23d2a6391f8c9db54faad88d

Edit : just notice there are only 5 chairs there !!!!!
  • Options
    Johnny_Orfino1Johnny_Orfino1 Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I hate the 5 / 6 chairs challenge. Australia used to be the only country that didn't add this stupid challenge :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the 5 / 6 chairs challenge. Australia used to be the only country that didn't add this stupid challenge :(

I hate it too. Awful addition to the show:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look like X Factor Aus also has 6 chair challenges and Danni got the GIRL category based on Twitter so far ..

Snap from bootcamp : https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t1.0-0/11695899_10153990344085898_6365119164972429267_n.jpg?oh=4ce459eb98b0b0d871daaaae3a8b64fb&oe=561262C2&__gda__=1448913867_e872c21c23d2a6391f8c9db54faad88d

Edit : just notice there are only 5 chairs there !!!!!

Thanks for that.

I think Dannii will be happy with the girls. She has only had them once during the UK X Factor:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Based on some unclear source said that top 5 will go straight to live show, no judges house this year ..

And here are some names of Top 5 girls (only first name since they can't remember the full name) :

- Georgia
    - Amelia
    - Mahalia
    - Makalia
    - A girl in a black dress (possibly Alexandra Younes?)

It's all I can collect so far, hopefully it turns out right :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Isaak got the BOYS category and some strange decisions ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Isaak got the BOYS category and some strange decisions ..

I thought he would get the overs or groups for some reason:D He could have the winner though. The boys category does tend to have winning chances.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This girl Georgia Denton who made it to Home Visit a.k.a Danni's top 5 girls .. She's only 14 years old and is powerhouse singer based on her YouTube videos ..
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Dannii has the girls :D

Gutted they are doing the 6 chair challenge, much prefer the old bootcamp style, this is the one thing I always loved about the Aussie XF.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just found out full names of 2 girls who made Top 5 of Dannii's GIRLS

- Georgia Denton
    - Emilia Kelberg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guy got the GROUPS and James Blunt got the OVERS.

No manufactured groups this year but we still don't know if they plan to do it after bootcamp ended or something, we will have to wait and see :)
  • Options
    TobyCYTobyCY Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Are there any news about paris inc. or Maddison?
    And what groups made it? Boygroups, girlgroups mixedgroups?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guy got the GROUPS and James Blunt got the OVERS.

No manufactured groups this year but we still don't know if they plan to do it after bootcamp ended or something, we will have to wait and see :)

Thanks for that. I wonder if the mentors are happy/unhappy with their categories. I think Dannii will be happy about getting the girl category, considering she has not had them since UK 2009 X Factor, but not sure how the other judges will feel about their categories? Which categories are the strongest and weakest this year?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TobyCY wrote: »
    Are there any news about paris inc. or Maddison?
    And what groups made it? Boygroups, girlgroups mixedgroups?

Maddison didn't make it

And here are top 5 groups (still trying to verify) :

- Paris Inc (got booed when Guy chose them)
    - In Stereo (3 piece pop/rock boyband)
    - Matt & Jess (duo, the female got blonde hair)
    - Lazy J & Big Guy (duo, past contestants who auditioned in 2010)
    - Mixed Group (still trying to find their name)
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I wonder if the mentors are happy/unhappy with their categories. I think Dannii will be happy about getting the girl category, considering she has not had them since UK 2009 X Factor, but not sure how the other judges will feel about their categories? Which categories are the strongest and weakest this year?

I think the judges always pretend like they love their category so it's hard to figure it out :)
    I'm glad Guy got the GROUP, though !!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Updated Top 5 :

GROUPS : (Guy's category)
    - Paris Inc
    - Jess Dunbar & Matt Price
    - Lazy J & Big Guy
    - The Fisher Boys
    - In Stereo (14-15 years old boys, 2/3 of them were on The Voice Kid Australia)

OVERS : (James Blunt's category)
    - Dan
    - Gizelle
    - Natalie
    - Louise
    - Roshana
    All I got, only 1 guy and 4 girls in James' top 5.
  • Options
    Lore_RodriguezLore_Rodriguez Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all the info Milkita :-) I'd been trying all day long to find out if InStereo had made it ! I think they'll go far ! They're sooooo cute and talented ♥
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the info Milkita :-) I'd been trying all day long to find out if InStereo had made it ! I think they'll go far ! They're sooooo cute and talented ♥

They definitely made it, many people confirmed it :)

And you're welcome, I'm really interested in this pre-show spoiler this year, that's why I'm working on it this year ;)
  • Options
    Lore_RodriguezLore_Rodriguez Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    They definitely made it, many people confirmed it :)

And you're welcome, I'm really interested in this pre-show spoiler this year, that's why I'm working on it this year ;)

Yeei :D ! I'm really happy ! I've loved Ethan (One of the members) since i saw him last year on The Voice Kids !

Never been more excited about a series !! Just hope they make the lives or i'll lose all interest :(
  • Options
    TobyCYTobyCY Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Are there any hints, if these are already the finalists, or do they have judges home this year? And any names for the boys? It looks like this year Paris Inc and 2 boys of In Stereo are the only ones who tried out for other talent shows, no Idol or voice alumnis this year unlike last year.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TobyCY wrote: »
    Are there any hints, if these are already the finalists, or do they have judges home this year? And any names for the boys? It looks like this year Paris Inc and 2 boys of In Stereo are the only ones who tried out for other talent shows, no Idol or voice alumnis this year unlike last year.

Lazy J and Big Guy auditioned before
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Yessssss at Dannii having the girls! :D