Favourite Casualty Episode

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
Forum Member
My favourite casualty episode boiling point which was the fire in the ED. This was series 7 episode 24

Please let me know which are your favourite episodes giving me the name of the episode and the series number and episode number :)

Comments

• skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member
    Mine is a weird one - I never watched for a while after it - It was a season finale - and way back in the day. Charlie being shot straight blank in his forehead. Ole' school. He looked dead. That was it until the next season. They don't play like that these days!

Steph x
  • SOAPYFANSOAPYFAN Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would have to be

1) Everlasting Love

followed by

2) Love Me Tender

Others followed

3) Megan's Death
    4) The 2011 Fire episode
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    skf1 wrote: »
    Mine is a weird one - I never watched for a while after it - It was a season finale - and way back in the day. Charlie being shot straight blank in his forehead. Ole' school. He looked dead. That was it until the next season. They don't play like that these days!

Steph x

Do you know what the episode was called and what series it was from and which number episode?
  • pognog2pognog2 Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Everlasting Love' always can't help myself I'm a sucker for Baz/Charlie also loved 'I've got it bad and that ain't good' for the same reason Baz finally telling Charlie she loved him after 18 years lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    skf1 wrote: »

Steph x

When you said charlie getting shot did you mean when he got shot in series 4 or has he been shot twice? :confused:
  • dannyl1989dannyl1989 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have many that stand out.

- A special Day - Jack's death.

- End of the Line (Part 1&2) - The train crash episodes.

- The episode where Josh's family died in the house fire - I remember being really upset.

- The episode where Charlie was run over by a mad man in an ambulance, the day before his wedding right?

Casualty have had some fantastic episodes!!!
  • Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't really watched many series of Casualty but my favourite has to be Series 24 episode 4 (I think thats right?) when it was like a Nick and Zoe hander. Nick was in hospital with a brain tumour and Zoe was trying to help him :) Brilliant acting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed the episode with the riot on the estate a few series back - the one where Tess was stuck on the spike and the girl was hit by the ambulance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Tass B wrote: »
    I haven't really watched many series of Casualty but my favourite has to be Series 24 episode 4 (I think thats right?) when it was like a Nick and Zoe hander. Nick was in hospital with a brain tumour and Zoe was trying to help him :) Brilliant acting.

Thats my favourite episode too :) Sunset Syndrome :D both Michael and Sunetra acted brillantly in that episode, they need more episodes like that :)
  • lewisktfclewisktfc Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked a couple of the episodes with the kirsty and warren story