Brendan is a Flockstar

wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
Forum Member
✭✭
Brendan is apparently to bee seen in celeb shepherding contest Flockstars tomorrow night on ITV. Forgive lack of link as phone misbehaving. Enjoy. ;)

Comments

• Ellie1967Ellie1967 Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw an article about the show in my TV magazine and thought it sounded like something they'd come up with on W1A :D I'm sure Brendan will make an excellent shepherd though :D.
  • thengp12thengp12 Posts: 5,670
    Forum Member
    Ellie1967 wrote: »
    I saw an article about the show in my TV magazine and thought it sounded like something they'd come up with on W1A :D I'm sure Brendan will make an excellent shepherd though :D.

Why is it because he is a kiwi and like Wales sheep outweigh humans something stupid like 600:1 :D
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe there's a reality show where people compete herding sheep (if I'm understanding this correctly). Hope there aren't any showmances :kitty:
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elsa wrote: »
    I can't believe there's a reality show where people compete herding sheep (if I'm understanding this correctly). Hope there aren't any showmances :kitty:

Next up on ITV1 - Monkey Tennis.
  • RobMilesRobMiles Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    Next up on ITV1 - Monkey Tennis.

I want to see Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank.
  • HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    Oh my , but that show is cringey . Absolutely dire .
    I'm surprised Brendan bothered with it .
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brendan has, over the years, done Celebrity Love Island, Just The Two Of Us, The Underdog Show, Pointless Celebrities, Murder Most Famous, All Star Mr & Mrs, Alan Carr's Celebrity Ding Dong, something called "How To Get More Sex", and that show where he infamously catapulted a chicken. He's not fussy.
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »
    Brendan has, over the years, done Celebrity Love Island, Just The Two Of Us, The Underdog Show, Pointless Celebrities, Murder Most Famous, All Star Mr & Mrs, Alan Carr's Celebrity Ding Dong, something called "How To Get More Sex", and that show where he infamously catapulted a chicken. He's not fussy.

Crikey!

I seem to have missed each and every one of these gems...

Dare I ask about the context (and outcome) for the chicken?
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Crikey!

I seem to have missed each and every one of these gems...

Dare I ask about the context (and outcome) for the chicken?

Lest you think he fired the chicken into the air with a catapult.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/strictly-dancer-brendan-cole-kills-422176
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fatskia wrote: »
    Lest you think he fired the chicken into the air with a catapult.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/strictly-dancer-brendan-cole-kills-422176

Thanks, but.... :cry:

(and yes, I had imagined it that^^^ way round :blush:)
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Thanks, but.... :cry:

(and yes, I had imagined it that^^^ way round :blush:)

It probably had a better life than the ones I eat - which likely live all their lives in a shed.