Emmerdaily 6/6/11 – The Final Countdown

18910111214»

Comments

• Stitches83Stitches83 Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His builder mates seemed to care a lot for him when they set up the house to accommodate him.

I'm surprised nobody has spoken to Jackson about possible ways back into work. I'm sure there are office based jobs in construction he could train for.

Just sitting in bed all day making video diaries is hardly going to inspire someone to want to live. He needs a purpose. A job would give him that.
  • GillT07GillT07 Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think that Jackson's being selfish.
    I get him being depressed - who wouldn't be - but it's all about how much THEY love HIM. What about thinking about how hard it will be for his mum and Aaron to do this? That they might be arrested, and even if they're not - his mum has ended the life of her only child. :mad:

That said, I wished they'd shown a bit of fight and said that he had to go for 6 months counselling/join a support group first. :(

I think, when this story was first suggested, I said that they were showing love, to help him do something that he couldn't do for himself; I'm not so sure now.
    Thank goodness for Steve - at least they've shown that people can come to terms with this and live a good life.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't be too angry with Jackson. Put myself in his shoes, and I'd probably act and feel the same. It's a real dilemma for him and Hazel and Aaron. It's not easy for any of them.