Emmerdaily 19/9/11 – When Nicky met Nicola

14567810»

Comments

• Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,428
    Forum Member
    I quite enjoyed all of the lead-up to the Nico / Jimmy snog, even if it was completely obvious and predicatable where things were heading. I especially liked Nico's "we're in the cupboard with out baseball bats" as her and Jimmy were stood outside Home Farm.

And I'm enjoying Nikhil's discomfort now that he's found out that Nicky's interested in Gennie. Katie was obviously determined to let him know what the situation is, just in case he hasn't realised what he's missed out on.

Edna's words of wisdom were also good although quite where she picked up thiose nuggets is anyone guess. I didn't get the impression that she had massive amounts of trouble with her "son" when he was growing up.

On the downside there was too much of Amy feeling sorry for herself.....

6 out of 10.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    Good Evening All, Greetings to Chris and Maisymoo and Howdy to SULLA and Lotteh

Hiiiiiii Yaaaaaa Pickeh! Apologies for being twirly again but I'm bored!
    Just in case anyone missed the Score Update on Friday's 'Daily.......

So, here we are at the end of Week Three of the second ‘Daily Challenge.

Last week’s placings are in brackets {} whilst the points earned this week are stated in brackets (+)

The results for the month so far are:-

{01} 01) Joline44 – 156 points (+58)
    {04=} 02) Corrine23 - 136 points (+45)

{06} 03) wildyounghearts – 134 points (+47)
    {07} 04) SULLA – 132 points (+50)

{04=} 05) Stefanino – 129 points (+38)
    {02=} 06=) lotty27 - 126 points (+34)

{02=} 06=) Hellingly – 126 points (+34)
    {10} 08) sheepiefarm – 125 points (+51)

{11} 09) ArtyAttack – 120 points (+47)
    {09} 10) Melephunk2010 – 119 points (+39)

{08} 11) JR_THELEGEND – 112 points (+31)
    {12} 12) Gulftastic - 108 points (+40)

{13} 13) wuffles – 89 points (+33)
    {14} 14) chrisdebag – 67 points (+22)

Last month’s third placed player Joline44 proves herself to be current Mistress Of The Game as she retains her lead at the top and also racks up the biggest points increase of the week.

Six players slide down the chart, including last month’s winner Hellingly.

But it’s well done to ArtyAttack, Corrine23, sheepiefarm, SULLA and wildyoungherats who all climb the Leaderboard this week.

The maximum number of points available for this episodes so far this month is 163 points from the following “Dream Team”

01) Andy – 22 points
    02) Aaron – 21 points
    03) Chastity – 20 points
    04) Charity – 18 points
    05) Nikhil – 16 points
    06) Alicia – 15 points
    07) Victoria – 14 points
    08=) Jai – 13 points
    08=) Nicola – 13 points
    10=) Laurel / Moira / Zack – 12 points

Sliding down! Hee, hee!!!!
    Lotty's in second place! She'll be well annoyed.

I think I'm actually 6th unless I'm reading it completely wrong :o

I'm going to choose all the oldies for next month, guaranteed to come last then, LOL! Except this strange thing is starting to happen, I'm starting to get a bit competitive eeeeek! Never been known before - usually don't give a sh!t about winning!
    Cuishla wrote: »
    Very early for Edna to be in the pub

Maybe Brenda's put her off the cafe? Who can blame her?
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Something tells me Aaron hasnt been at college at all.
    Edna is very perceptive.

Ooooh, where has he been then?

And yes, Edna should be called 'The All Seeing Edna', doesn't miss a trick that one. Love her though, she's great.
    mrbernay wrote: »
    OK - I'm thirsty Help yourselves to champers and canapes for my 46K :D

Any left? And 46,000 posts?! Impressive.
    Jewels501 wrote: »
    Nikhil's been running his business for how long and unqualified Gennie has been a PA for five minutes and he can't do without her?

It's just an excuse :cool:
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Fakeh's tanned. She normaly looks whiter than Casper.

As are Jimmy and Carl. Have they all been on their jollies together?
    brenda is looking after angel. I thought she was glued to the cafe :eek:

When's the last time we saw her in the Woolie?
    They've trusted Angel to Brendeh??? She'll bore the poor mite to death...

There'll be no trouble getting Angel to sleep THAT'S for certain!
    Liseh's hair fascinates me :D

Usually I'm a big advocate of hair dye and not letting yourself go grey but it really suits Lisa. I'll just be glad when it's all the one colour and hasn't got that brown at the end.
    This is Jimmy & Knee Coe flirting

You b!tch!, you b@stard!, snog! :D
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    these days kids are worse than the mafia

Spoken for truth Chris. No such thing as 'just kids' anymore.
    silentNate wrote: »
    Nikhil is always in a strop

I'm blaming this healthy eating and exercise regime he's got going on - personally I'm never happier than when stuffing my face with a giant bag of doritios slobbing in front of the TV :D Nik should try it, it might cheer him up!
    Is it the ghost of Chris Tate or perhaps Tom King?:eek:

Oooh never thought of ghosts. It could even be Mr Ronseal himself!

Has a soap ever had a had a haunting storyline? Give Ashley something to do when he has to do a 'cleansing' (as I believe the CofE call it rather than exorcism.)
    Jimmy's very strong, isn't he? The bear-like embrace of the alpha male :)

Oooooooh, I found Jimmy almost exciting in that scene! Love the height difference between these two though, he has to lean right down or she has to jump up :D
    I quite enjoyed all of the lead-up to the Nico / Jimmy snog, even if it was completely obvious and predicatable where things were heading. I especially liked Nico's "we're in the cupboard with out baseball bats" as her and Jimmy were stood outside Home Farm.

Nowt the matter with a bit of predicatability, didn't mind that build up at all but honestly, Jimmy must be a masochist to want to be with that sour face.
    And I'm enjoying Nikhil's discomfort now that he's found out that Nicky's interested in Gennie. Katie was obviously determined to let him know what the situation is, just in case he hasn't realised what he's missed out on.

Does Katie really want Gennie with Nik but is kinda using Nicky to make Nik jealous and spur him into doing something? Or does she really want her friend to get with the Nicky? Tonight made me a bit confused as to her motives.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's always some more for you, lotteh :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's always some more for you, lotteh :):)

You're too kind mrb :) And I take it it's non of that urine sample stuff they serve up in ED? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    You're too kind mrb :) And I take it it's non of that urine sample stuff they serve up in ED? :D

Nah, straight from La Belle France ;)
  • JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
    Forum Member
    Nah, straight from La Belle France ;)

Belle?? :eek::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JackW wrote: »
    Belle?? :eek::confused:

Of course JW :)
  • agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's SULLA? Can't go to bed without Vicarwatch.

*makes coffee*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*makes coffee*

He is very late tonight

*taps fingers*

And I knew that mrb would only serve the very best :cool:
  • agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    And I knew that mrb would only serve the very best :cool:

My coffee's better though. It's been collected from a dry Colombian riverbed after rolling down a hill where opium poppies grow.

That's all lies, actually. It's Kenco Smooth.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Evening All, Greetings to Chris and Maisymoo and Howdy to SULLA and Lotteh
    Salve
    Evening all especially the lovely Jack and the Black Country's finest SULLA.
    Salve
    Wonder who gave Diane the pearl necklace
    Rod
    Maybe Jimmy can seduce Edna; boost his confidence with women
    Home Mr James:o
    We'll obv Ashely cant come he'll be working!
    Does he have a job now
    I really hate it when kids say their not kids!
    How would she describe herself I wonder
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    We needed Bonnie Tyler singing Holding Out For A Hero there.
    In Mr James case, holding ouut for an ear hole:o

*makes coffee*
    He's here:p

VIcar watch.....So many people needing his help. So many people being ignored:(
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair Tray has never helped them before, why would anyone think he might help them now?

That office has seen a lot of action hasn't it, its onl a few weeks since Adam and Ella ere doing that sort of thing in there. It might not be unpredictable saw it coming last week but it was interesting. no doubt Jimmy and Nicola will be back to shouting at each other again tonight, that's their idea of Foreplay.

Who are these kids that are hanging round Home farm and bothering Sam and where do they come from, are they from the same estate as Rachel and her band of ruffian relatives, Coming to a village near you soon).

Lisa hair gets greyer every time she's on screen and thats some growth spurt Belle is on, she's almost Amy's height now.

Nicky would probably better for Gennie than Nikhil at least he's getting his own scenes now, the first few months in the village he was hardly around.

Still don't care anything about Aaron and his "problems".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    To be fair Tray has never helped them before, why would anyone think he might help them now?

That office has seen a lot of action hasn't it, its onl a few weeks since Adam and Ella ere doing that sort of thing in there. It might not be unpredictable saw it coming last week but it was interesting. no doubt Jimmy and Nicola will be back to shouting at each other again tonight, that's their idea of Foreplay.

Who are these kids that are hanging round Home farm and bothering Sam and where do they come from, are they from the same estate as Rachel and her band of ruffian relatives, Coming to a village near you soon).

Lisa hair gets greyer every time she's on screen and thats some growth spurt Belle is on, she's almost Amy's height now.

Nicky would probably better for Gennie than Nikhil at least he's getting his own scenes now, the first few months in the village he was hardly around.

Still don't care anything about Aaron and his "problems".

Is the village getting secretly invaded by a gang chavs and kids auditioning for asbos- why would a group of kids take a bus out to Emmerdale to vandalise Home Farm- seems like a lot of work when they could be looting JD sports?
    are these kids supposed to be local:confused::confused:
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they are all children of farmers, the young farmers are generally rowdy.