Don't Look Down

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Only just started and already I feel sick.

Comments

• Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw it the first time around - Yep - it's scarey stuff:o. I really found it difficult to watch some of it. It gets worse as it goes along. :p
  • greygrey Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fender101 wrote: »
    Only just started and already I feel sick.

That's a coincidence!
    I'm watching "Don't look up" on the Horror channel
    Best channel on Sky just now:)
  • OmlOml Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    This is awful! If I was his mum I'd be emotionally blackmailing him to stop, not just standing there making his dinner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why he doesn't just get a job as a stuntman ?
  • TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oml wrote: »
    This is awful! If I was his mum I'd be emotionally blackmailing him to stop, not just standing there making his dinner.
    I would have my boys tied up with some heavy duty rope in the bottom of the shed :o
  • Yasmin26Yasmin26 Posts: 3,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started watching it. Is this guy doing this without any rope :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yasmin26 wrote: »
    Just started watching it. Is this guy doing this without any rope :o:o

yep. mental.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Risking your own life is stupid but having the guilt of another's is just insane!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tightrope walking is worse than the hanging off the building :o:cry:
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been waiting for a repeat of this. I could wash my car with the sweat coming off my hands, and I love heights. I could physically hang off a building, if a gun was put to my head or something, but I would just slip right off. These guys are some cold blooded sons of *******
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell....can hardly watch it but can't stop either!
    It's making butterflies in my stomach!:D
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    There is obviously something missing from his life. (apart from a parent with a backbone!)

Heights make physical shake and I did that from the start of the show till the end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been waiting for a repeat of this. I could wash my car with the sweat coming off my hands, and I love heights. I could physically hang off a building, if a gun was put to my head or something, but I would just slip right off. These guys are some cold blooded sons of *******

I was just thinking you'd have to be a psychopath to be able do this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why he doesn't just get a job as a stuntman ?

I'm guessing that all the health and safety guff gets in the way with the thrill chasing stuff. I had not heard of this program until now but it's turning my stomach >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is bloody crazy, they obviously want to die. I'm shaking watching this, how on earth could they be so calm doing this. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just thinking you'd have to be a psychopath to be able do this

;-)

Just be happy that they aren't putting their energy into killing folk.
  • johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planted a bomb? haha typical authoritarian shi*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James says he doesn't get an adrenaline rush but he does get enjoyment.

I'd like to know what enjoyment he get's exactly?
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is bloody crazy, they obviously want to die. I'm shaking watching this, how on earth could they be so calm doing this. :o

I suppose their logic is if they can hang off a climbing frame in the park then being 500 feet up in the air shouldn't make any difference, it's physically doing the same thing. You can say 'you won't die falling 6 feet' but they would say they won't fall off the climbing frame so why should they fall off a crane. It's the same mentality that footballers who calmly chip penalties into the top corner in World Cup Finals have (Zidane), if you can do it on the training pitch then the occasion and the circumstances should make no difference. It's the exact same procedure

It's extreme confidence and I admire it personally
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ2 wrote: »
    James says he doesn't get an adrenaline rush but he does get enjoyment.

I'd like to know what enjoyment he get's exactly?

It's probably more fun than going to the office......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His mom is just as bad as him, why is she laughing with him. I would have him hospitalised or put him in prison. He is not going to stop until he probably falls. Idiot
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His mom is just as bad as him, why is she laughing with him. I would have him hospitalised or put him in prison. He is not going to stop until he probably falls. Idiot

She did come across as an ineffective parent. The only thing she could do now is chuck him out really. At 23 he should be contributing something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose their logic is if they can hang off a climbing frame in the park then being 500 feet up in the air shouldn't make any difference, it's physically doing the same thing. You can say 'you won't die falling 6 feet' but they would say they won't fall off the climbing frame so why should they fall off a crane. It's the same mentality that footballers who calmly chip penalties into the top corner in World Cup Finals have (Zidane), if you can do it on the training pitch then the occasion and the circumstances should make no difference. It's the exact same procedure

It's extreme confidence and I admire it personally

But that is a stupid logic, this is not a movie like the guy was saying many people have died doing this, why dont they use that confidence in something useful rather than playing
    Russian roulette with the one live they have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did come across as an ineffective parent. The only thing she could do now is chuck him out really. At 23 he should be contributing something.

Yeah she can start by financialy cuting him out and informing the police,is this not illegal in this country?
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe his mother. Well, mother. I use the term loosely.