Tara Plamer-Tominson "arrested" for tantrum about not access to First Class lounge!

Comments

• Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Christ, if ever the phrase "waste of space" was invented for anyone, it would surely be this creature. I feel like I've been reading about her 'problems' forever. Funny how her panic attack looked very much like a spoiled brat having a tantrum like a 2 year old when not getting her own way.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone remind me why she even gained the status of Z list celeb in the first place :confused:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a sufferer of panic attacks, I can safely say that I have never been arrested in the throes of one. (DS really need to bring back the roll-eye smilie just for this thread)...
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a sufferer of panic attacks, I can safely say that I have never been arrested in the throes of one. (DS really need to bring back the roll-eye smilie just for this thread)...

You haven't lived!! :p
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You haven't lived!! :p

Clearly!

I must remember to wear hair stenshuns next time one is due:D
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I feel sorry for her. She is obviously very fragile and suffering from mental health problems. I know a lot of people will think that she has brought it all on herself and there is no excuse to be rude to other people but she appears to be deeply unhappy individual. Goes to prove that wealth doesn't automatically bring you a happy and fulfilling life.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I've just seen the photographs and feel pretty sorry for her to be honest; drugs have clearly ravaged her appearance and she clearly suffers from delusions of grandeur which could be linked to more serious mental issues. If ever the word 'has-been' could be applied to someone it is this woman, although I'm struggling to remember what she was in the first place. Always sad to see someone having a public breakdown and a bit too easy to point and laugh. :(
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked Tara and keep on hoping she'll turn things round, and she seems to, at least on the surface, for a while but then...

Some people, even with the best of help, just struggle with addiction all their lives and she sadly seems to be one of those people who are permanently damaged by it and just never quite manage to come out the other side.

Genuinely sad to see this, hope it's a 'glitch' and I wish her well.
  • testcardtestcard Posts: 8,202
    Forum Member
    Where do you apply to become a "socialite", and what's the job description?
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assumed that after all the disastrous procedures she's had done to her face, there were security issues due to her no longer resembling her passport photo.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    testcard wrote: »
    Where do you apply to become a "socialite", and what's the job description?
    Whatever it is, it must be well paid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    Whatever it is, it must be well paid.

Not well paid enough to afford a first class ticket though apparently!
    Forum Member
    Poor little rich girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assumed that after all the disastrous procedures she's had done to her face, there were security issues due to her no longer resembling her passport photo.

She hasn't had disasterous procedures. She's had necessary repair work for chronic addiction-related fallout. Surely the current state of her face tells it's own sad story, that this, with her family means, is the best some surgeon could do to repair the damage her addiction has done to her.

Not sure it's a subject for mirth. But, you know, whatever floats your boat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    She hasn't had disasterous procedures. She's had necessary repair work for chronic addiction-related fallout. Surely the current state of her face tells it's own sad story, that this, with her family means, is the best some surgeon could do to repair the damage her addiction has done to her.

Not sure it's a subject for mirth. But, you know, whatever floats your boat.

My heart bleeds for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My heart bleeds for her.

But it doesn't need to. I've never seen or heard her asking for sympathy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it doesn't need to. I've never seen or heard her asking for sympathy.

That's because she wouldn't get any, it's one thing to end up doing drugs when you've spent a childhood in care, but another thing entirely to squander the privilege and good fortune she's had, a life truly wasted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's because she wouldn't get any, it's one thing to end up doing drugs when you've spent a childhood in care, but another thing entirely to squander the privilege and good fortune she's had, a life truly wasted.

Unfotunately, addiction is no friend of wealth and circumstance. It takes totally random prisoners.

I'm sure she, like countless others addictts, never set out to squandor the privilege they were born into.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always been something vulnerable about that one, despite whatever privileges she was born into.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen the video but I think it was rather minor. Did she have the wrong documentation? Or was she right to feel unfairly treated?
    Forum Member
    Apparently she tried to gain access to the BA First Class lounge with a Business Class ticket. "Don't you know who I am?" Or something similar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfotunately, addiction is no friend of wealth and circumstance. It takes totally random prisoners.

I'm sure she, like countless others addictts, never set out to squandor the privilege they were born into.

Tbh I'd have to say you're right in your assertion, the rich can be as weak and feckless as anyone else, what often ranqors is when someone of no discernible use or talent, starts throwing their weight around in a 'don't you know who I am' fashion as though they're something special, the reality being they're an utter nonentity.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Always been something vulnerable about that one, despite whatever privileges she was born into.

I agree....I do have a soft spot for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's easy to get drunk and shove thousands of pounds worth of coke up your nose every night when you don't have to get up to go to work the next morning.

In fairness the parents have a lot to answer for. There are countless examples like her, Peaches Geldof etc that has shown that letting your spoilt kids do whatever they want doesn't end well.
  • catscradlecatscradle Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    She is a very talented pianist, from a privileged background but she has the disease of addiction. When addicts come clean it is often a time for psych problems to rear their ugly heads, maybe their addictions were a form of self medication. I do hope she sorts herself out. Addicts have three outcomes if they don't come clean. Prison, psychiatric clinics or death. Wealth doesn't protect you from this and I have nursed some very sad cases over the past 34 years