Options

KMaddock- Twitter Rant

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad she/he has blocked me - I would not even want to be a friend of KMaddock because I feel that when the chips are down, as they will be, she will implicate the supporters and the followers and the friends.

She has back pedalled on everything she has put out but the followers and supporters ran with her libelous comments.

She/he will not be able to stay private on twitter, too big an ego for that - her "supporters" no doubt will keep everyone informed until she comes out out "retirement" yet again.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Do you think the Andres have an idea who it is/they are? as it would explain why they are quiet-as for been sued etc-can that actually happen for things that are written on twitter?-sorry i've no idea how these things work :confused::confused:

You'd need to identify them. But it was done recently by a Council in England where members were being libelled by an anonymous creep on twitter.They went to the US courts and got the person named - it turned out to be another councillor! :eek:

They're planning to sue him for libel, I understand. Good for them I say. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    You'd need to identify them. But it was done recently by a Council in England where members were being libelled by an anonymous creep on twitter.They went to the US courts and got the person named - it turned out to be another councillor! :eek:

So agree with you. I saw a twitter that said Twitter keeps records for 2 years - that is why I do not want to be friends with KMad - not a good idea!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    margurita wrote: »
    So agree with you. I saw a twitter that said Twitter keeps records for 2 years - that is why I do not want to be friends with KMad

Very wise imo. :)
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

really?! wow!:eek: it just shows you what sad buggers do to harass people that they know but haven't got the guts to say who they are :mad:-i always hope people like that get found out but didn't have much hope since these networking sites came into existence:( anyone i'm afraid can make up a fake profile to attack others-i find it quite frightening as i've had harassment on facebook for the subject of PA and KP and i just do not understand why these "celebrity" people bring up such anger in some of their supporters and haters across the forums-its horrible :(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They dont have to go to the US anymore as Twitter now have a London base

http://gigaom.com/2011/06/20/twitter-beefs-up-in-london-but-is-europe-just-a-cash-cow/

June 2011

Twitter has spent the last few months scouting a European HQ, but it seems that plans to expand the company’s London office are now rolling out in earnest. As of today, two important positions have been filled.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    margurita wrote: »
    They dont have to go to the US anymore as Twitter now have a London base

http://gigaom.com/2011/06/20/twitter-beefs-up-in-london-but-is-europe-just-a-cash-cow/

June 2011

Twitter has spent the last few months scouting a European HQ, but it seems that plans to expand the company’s London office are now rolling out in earnest. As of today, two important positions have been filled.

Great, should make it even easier. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if shes lying that is.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    Thank you for the compliment Valdery. I have been on the blocked list for some time. The funny coincidence was Snooz blocked me then so did Kmad? Not that I'm saying Snooz & Kmad are the same person or anyone else who suggested the same is correct? :cool::rolleyes:

Will kmaddock attempt to post on DS again? Or is she too much of a coward?

Don't think they will post here again unless into S&M, :D as they didn't get the accolation, adulation and unquestionalbe belief at DS they received on Twitter. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    if shes lying that is.

What exactly did she tell the "truth" about - we never actually found out did we:confused: She never answered our questions on DS. We did give her the opportunity.

The only thing I remember about her last ramblings on twitter before I was blocked, is that she accused MA of snogged an 18year old girl - SHOCK - HORROR and something about Claire not suffering from depression.

Why is she hiding away now if she wanted everyone to know the "TRUTH".

I am totally confused. Perhaps you can tell us what this is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Mad maddock decided not to take up my request to follow her on facebook :(:D I doubt I'd lose any sleep over it.

Kay Maddock

Who are you on digital spy? There was somebody impersonating me on there a few weeks ago..

I know you're reading these boards so now you know who I am sweet-cheeks CIAO XOX

BIB, I don't think he/she/them wishes everyone to know how he/she/them was annialated here at DS. :D I am sure if he/she/them knew someone was impersonating him/her/them here he/she/them would have come over JUST TO GET THE TRUTH OUT.

Blerdy hell got to think of an abbreviation for he/she/them! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    It is easy to get information off the Internet & as you say that idiot reporter angered many including me. I still believe Luke33 may have been an ex employee who with that reporter, made one or two PA haters hatch a plan to be kmaddock? Kmad the ensured Nev felt comfortable enough to tweet & the rest is history, or I hope it will be soon. Although I'm bored with it all I'm determined to see an end to this & there's always ways to read Kmad's rantings:cool:

BIB, credible theory cezzy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also sure it was her. It sounds exactly like her.

Great abbreviation darling "it" should have read your post before posting mine. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Great abbreviation darling "it" should have read your post before posting mine. :D

It would not like that:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was definitely kmaddock that posted here. She lost face when she got brought down by DS posters and doesn't wish to be reminded of the fact :D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    if shes lying that is.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[4][not verified in body]

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1] Cyberstalking is different from spatial or offline stalking, however it sometimes leads to it, or is accompanied by it.[2]

Stalking is a continuous process, consisting of a series of actions, each of which may be entirely legal in itself.
    "Stalking is a form of mental assault, in which the perpetrator repeatedly, unwantedly, and disruptively breaks into the life-world of the victim, with whom he has no relationship (or no longer has), with motives that are directly or indirectly traceable to the affective sphere. Moreover, the separated acts that make up the intrusion cannot by themselves cause the mental abuse, but do taken together (cumulative effect)."[3]

In the United Kingdom, the Malicious Communications Act (1998) classified cyberstalking as a criminal offense.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^ This is the most likely explanation IMO. but has it ever been confirmed that he is actually receiving this £15k or is it just more KMaddock gossip?

This is why I put 'claims' in my opinion both PA and KP seem to live beyond their income but perhaps I underestimate just how much they have both made/other investments.

I just think if she was giving that much Miss Price would have said something during her drunken "I'll cut you and he's got a small penis" rants. I know she's calmed down recently but the aftermath of the divorce was vicious.

Maybe she's a better lady than I give her credit for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[4][not verified in body]

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1] Cyberstalking is different from spatial or offline stalking, however it sometimes leads to it, or is accompanied by it.[2]

Stalking is a continuous process, consisting of a series of actions, each of which may be entirely legal in itself.
    "Stalking is a form of mental assault, in which the perpetrator repeatedly, unwantedly, and disruptively breaks into the life-world of the victim, with whom he has no relationship (or no longer has), with motives that are directly or indirectly traceable to the affective sphere. Moreover, the separated acts that make up the intrusion cannot by themselves cause the mental abuse, but do taken together (cumulative effect)."[3]

In the United Kingdom, the Malicious Communications Act (1998) classified cyberstalking as a criminal offense.

^^^All that ^^^. :eek:

Jeeezzzz Mutts I would have just replied that I think KM is a liar but you have sooooo outdone that...good on ya! ;):D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    ^^^All that ^^^. :eek:

Jeeezzzz Mutts I would have just replied that I think KM is a liar but you have sooooo outdone that...good on ya! ;):D

:D Wikipedia :o
    I reckon they could have sugart!ts on one of those. Maybe Wiki should rob some photo's off tumblr for their cyberstalker description.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Well at least it stopped Andre spouting off about things he's read but doesn't know if true or not. :)

Geez he's with Claire Powell almost 24/7 so knows the inside story from the horses mouth.

So it's all lies Peter Andre attempted to put Nicola out of a job?

Yet no denial from him or CAN and has it been explained the angry Nicola@CAN tweet to @PeterAndre?

Interesting tweets from [email]Claie@CAN...re[/email] a former client.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    :D Wikipedia :o
    I reckon they could have sugart!ts on one of those. Maybe Wiki should rob some photo's off tumblr for their cyberstalker description.

They've got the troll dead to rights, I'd say. And quite a few of her minions too. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG more drama..This time involving KP...I wonder if she'll reply.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    For months people have said KM is 'boring' but I see this thread is alive and well.

Any news on any legal action being taken against KM?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    For months people have said KM is 'boring' but I see this thread is alive and well.

Any news on any legal action being taken against KM?

No..Which i find really weird..CAN sue people if they tell lies. Why are they not suing? And why are twitter not shutting KMaddock_ down? Kate Prices tweets her can't have done much help.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    No..Which i find really weird..CAN sue people if they tell lies. Why are they not suing? And why are twitter not shutting KMaddock_ down? Kate Prices tweets her can't have done much help.

It's not usual to announce legal proceeding - except to the person accused, of course, who will be notified, usually by post.

The legal process in the UK is a lengthy one normally (rioting seems to be the exception).

Jordan was successfully sued for libel against Claire Powell long after the libel actually took place, for instance. :)
This discussion has been closed.