Ross is absolute vermin. >:(>:(>:(

I could do with you on t'daily :D:(
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Ross is absolute vermin. >:(>:(>:(

He is fantastic!

It's all Debbie's fault. He must have a fetish for mardy blocks of ice.
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is fantastic!

It's all Debbie's fault. He must have a fetish for mardy blocks of ice.

Of course it is. Debbie didn't fix that car properly and Debbie drove Ashley's car into the wall.. Oh, actually no, wait.. it wasn't her, was it ;-):p
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't go that far.

I get no pleasure in saying the viewing figures are going exactly the way i said they would. I knew that sooner or later large number of loyal fans would get sick of Kate Oates lurching the show from relentless misery to pathetic panto slapstick humour. The show is heading for deep trouble and i can't see a way out under Kate Oates because her style and ideas are pretty set now. What puzzles me is why paddy and moron are seen as embarrassing idiots while the likes of Kerry falling over a hundred times is considered comedy gold???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »

I'm there in spirit! Tell 'em Cit agrees with you, too! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched it over a friends house and felt I needed to say "btw it's not always like this, I don't know what's going on" when that happened. I felt like ED was showing me up like a partner at a party.

You know its bad when you feel the need to apologise to your friends because you're watching it :D
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it is. Debbie didn't fix that car properly and Debbie drove Ashley's car into the wall.. Oh, actually no, wait.. it wasn't her, was it ;-):p

Hot Ross Buns' implausible attraction to Debbie caused it.

He and Pete are well above her league, and should be going after more likeable characters such as Bernice and Victoria: both could do with some action.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    You know its bad when you feel the need to apologise to your friends because you're watching it :D

It was literally only that one bit, the rest of the episode I enjoyed. :D
  • tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not very realistic regarding Gemma's funeral , you dont get a vicar to arrange a funeral for the following day , you have an funeral director come to see you and arrange a date and he contacts the vicar and has to book a slot at the crematorium its not just done the way that Emmerdale has just portrayed , if its supposed to be as realistic to life then at least get it right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tawe wrote: »
    Not very realistic regarding Gemma's funeral , you dont get a vicar to arrange a funeral for the following day , you have an funeral director come to see you and arrange a date and he contacts the vicar and has to book a slot at the crematorium its not just done the way that Emmerdale has just portrayed , if its supposed to be as realistic to life then at least get it right.

Emmerdale stopped living in the real world a LONG time ago.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hrriet will do the service in the church. THey'll leave the body in a cardboard box covered ny a tarpaulin, until the council comes to dig the grave in a week's time:D Sadly, Paddy's pigs will get there first:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tawe wrote: »

Look the quicker they get Dom out of the village and off the screen the quicker they can stop paying him.... its all down to budgets. ;-)
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hrriet will do the service in the church. THey'll leave the body in a cardboard box covered ny a tarpaulin, until the council comes to dig the grave in a week's time:D Sadly, Paddy's pigs will get there first:o

I'm sure I heard Harriet say it was only a church service - she's actually getting cremated.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I heard Harriet say it was only a church service - she's actually getting cremated.

Im sure she did say that - i wasn't paying much attention tonight (except for the cain scenes- i always perk up at them:D. ED does good funerals so 2morrowS eps should be enjoyable if that's the right word to use.
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ED does good funerals so 2morrowS eps should be enjoyable if that's the right word to use.

Alan's was strangely flat. especially for such a legendary old character. Jack Sugden's was class.
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't worry I'll be along shortly on the Daily to say exactly the same thing, Dross is absolute vermin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis centrals 5 interesting facts about emmerdale.

Unusually Analysis central couldn't even think of even one interesting fact about Emmerdale
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly Bulletin of the Malt (Shovel) for the normal people of the village.

The funeral of Gemma Andrews 15 the schoolgirl who was killed in a terrible accident is taking place today, Harriet the vicar says all are welcome and is sorry for the short notice give for the serive, Gemma will be cremated at Hotten crematorium later today, she leaves behind her father dominic.

Robblefield Garage has been awarded top spot in the UK for best service by Car advisor the car version of Trip Advisor, it consistantly give good service to all customers says the intenet based website. number 3,987 and bottom on the list is Emmerdale Garage run by Debbie Dingle's, where service is considered awful and you are likely to be ripped off, robbed, short changed and be harrassed by surley staff who are likely to be rud to you.

Hotten school will be shut for a second day today after the boilers burst and the school heating failed, the school is hoping to be back up and running tomorrow.

Albert Sugden of Robblesfield won the prize for biggest Marrow at the Northallerton show.

The Bring and buy sale at the Malt was very successful, Farmer Giles provided his Llama's for children and adults alike to ride on, the day was fun for all..

Farmer Giles also won the Llama racing tounament at rowley hall on the National park, well done him.

The big wild cat was seen on Home farm land this week so farmers be aware for you animals.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm now worried that Moira and James are going to have an affair. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Kate, I've backed you up on here!!!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm now worried that Moira and James are going to have an affair. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Kate, I've backed you up on here!!!

Any woman who would cheat on the sexiest man on earth for some smirking cowboy who walks like he's had a personal 'accident' (:blush:) deserves whatever they subsequently get. And nobody gets revenge like Cain does. :cool:

Think twice Moira. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Any woman who would cheat on the sexiest man on earth for some smirking cowboy who walks like he's had a personal 'accident' (:blush:) deserves whatever they subsequently get. And nobody gets revenge like Cain does. :cool:

Think twice Moira. :o

Very true, I'm still hoping the storyline goes down the route of James losing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Don't worry I'll be along shortly on the Daily to say exactly the same thing, Dross is absolute vermin.

Ooh, the anti-Dross party is in full swing! :D
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The lack of Katie (even more scenes in her own home without her being there:confused::() was almost made up for by the fabulous Gabby.:D
    She's 100 times more amusing than the gormless pig bandits!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stellers wrote: »
    The lack of Katie (even more scenes in her own home without her being there:confused::() was almost made up for by the fabulous Gabby.:D
    She's 100 times more amusing than the gormless pig bandits!

I couldn't agree more! I was chuckling away at Gabby and Bernice tonight. Funniest scenes since HIVal! :D
This discussion has been closed.