Options

****Revenge - UK Pace****

Comments

• Options
    boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ppaupy wrote: »
    OMG!! yes of course she was in Flamingo Road thats a blast from my younger years...I loved that back in the day.

John Beck....;-)...mmmm

it was weedy pretty boy Mark Harmon for me :D

ironically, I think he's now the most successful of the old cast (thanks to NCIS)
  • Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boab34 wrote: »
    it was weedy pretty boy Mark Harmon for me :D

ironically, I think he's now the most successful of the old cast (thanks to NCIS)

Mark Harman was lovely in St Elsewhere...Dont really remember him in Flamingo Road.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    I didnt watch last nights episode for the first time since Revenge began

Do I bother..............

anything actually happen.............

Even Channel 4 can't be bothered with it anymore. They've not got around to putting it on 4OD yet, wonder if they ever will.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even Channel 4 can't be bothered with it anymore. They've not got around to putting it on 4OD yet, wonder if they ever will.

caught up last night - shouldnt have bothered - its really going round and round in boring circles tbh
  • Options
    lost boylost boy Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caught up last night - shouldnt have bothered - its really going round and round in boring circles tbh

Likewise. Other than the Aiden bits it was all a bit pointless - filler episode anyone?
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, first time I have watched a show whilst reading. The episodes are getting samey, even the daftness of plots are not making up for how identical each episode is feeling.
  • Options
    SazzybluegirlSazzybluegirl Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Just had to mention like a few others what is with Morgan Fairchild's face :o. At first I didn't recognise her.

Yes Revenge is getting very samey and going round in circles with nothing happening at all.
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    what has Morgan Fairchild done to her face? :o

It was like a competition to see who had the most plastic and fillers. Victoria has always been botox queen and though she faced stiff competition when Stevie came on the scene, remained victorious (though you wouldn't be able to tell from her expression). But then Morgan Fairchild appeared and blew them all out of the water.

That whole scene with Victoria and her friends must have been a fire hazard. :o
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,877
    Forum Member
    It was like a competition to see who had the most plastic and fillers. Victoria has always been botox queen and though she faced stiff competition when Stevie came on the scene, remained victorious (though you wouldn't be able to tell from her expression). But then Morgan Fairchild appeared and blew them all out of the water.

Brilliant! I also like your clever use of "stiff" and "faced".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or does margeux accent come and go?
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flos wrote: »

I would hope not, she's actually French.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D apparently it's called the Cabbage Patch doll look http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/11/morgan-fairchild-cabbage-patch-doll-plastic-surgeon-dr-anthony-youn-exclusive/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flos wrote: »

she's French Canadian but she admits that she exaggerates her French accent when required

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YFuC9QAQYQ#t=3m32s
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol how the Yanks see England - rain, black cab, Aiden's ill-fitting raincoat & hat, Mrs Mathis' antiques

not one but TWO faked deaths referred to in one ep

btw anyone know the name of Emily's death-faking Japanese weed (and where we can get hold of some)? :D

Pascal's French accented English sounds strangely different from his daughter's ....
  • Options
    solaresolare Posts: 11,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    btw anyone know the name of Emily's death-faking Japanese weed (and where we can get hold of some)? :D
    I was wondering that too :D How useful would that be for a few days off work!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol how the Yanks see England - rain, black cab, Aiden's ill-fitting raincoat & hat, Mrs Mathis' antiques

:D:D:D

Rain, black cab and a woman obsessed with polishing her tea set. All that was missing was a posh butler and a red phone box.
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    :( poor Jack, cant stand Daniel hope the little **** sleeps with the french chick, gets her knocked up and then it is reveled he is her half sister and then he kills himself.

Charlotte can **** off as well, cant believe I started to like, shes gone back the season one hate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »

Rain, black cab and a woman obsessed with polishing her tea set. All that was missing was a posh butler and a red phone box.

... and a double decker bus lol

yes I thought she was going to remove the gilt from the china (!) teapot the way she kept polishing it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really cant believe I am still watching this programme :p

geez, mondays episode was awful

Why does everyone speak in blinking double dutch?, just say what you want to say without trying to be witty and clever about it! >:(

come on Revenge - just get on with it FFS
  • Options
    Forum Member

Why does everyone speak in blinking double dutch?, just say what you want to say without trying to be witty and clever about it! >:(

And why do they all speak in whispers? Even when it's not something others might overhear.

I am going to see it through because I want to see how it will all be resolved, but I'm getting very impatient now for it to come to an end.
  • Options
    lost boylost boy Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »

... and a double decker bus lol

yes I thought she was going to remove the gilt from the china (!) teapot the way she kept polishing it :D

:D:D yes, I agree with you both, that was comical. All that was missing was the double decker bus (red of course) and random shots of Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament.

As for the rest of the episode - Mason Treadwell was the highlight, although Stevie hitting the bottle again was rather sad. Daniel being smug and giving Margeaux the glad eye though... yuck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    And why do they all speak in whispers? Even when it's not something others might overhear.

I am going to see it through because I want to see how it will all be resolved, but I'm getting very impatient now for it to come to an end.

same here, Im sticking with it as I just want to know if Emily finally gets her revenge............. wish she would blinking well hurry up tho :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    same here, Im sticking with it as I just want to know if Emily finally gets her revenge............. wish she would blinking well hurry up tho :p

Yeah, Emily, stop flitting about looking serious and speaking to everyone in hushed tones ... and get on with the job in hand!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's been getting on my nerves for the last season or two. I'm sure it wasn't done as much in the first season. Conrad and Victoria would throw clever lines at each other once in a while but that was it.

Now they all speak in riddles or trying to sound like they're in a Shakespeare play. Aidan gets on my nerves how they try to make him posh "Does he mean you any ill?" :D Nobody talks like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lost boy wrote: »
    :D:D yes, I agree with you both, that was comical. All that was missing was the double decker bus (red of course) and random shots of Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament.

Made worse by the fact that the exterior of the houses were clearly Californian. :D