If Bruce calls it a day I vote for Andy Murray and Natalie Robb to take over

Tom2512Tom2512 Posts: 1,058
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know you are all going to think I am just being biased to Scottish people and I guess I am a but but please hear me out

I think (If rumours are true) Andy Murray would make a great host of SCD maybe not next year but in 2-3 years when he finishes playing tennis.He came across well at Wimbledon this year and has at last won his first ever Slam this year

Natalie won Saturday Superstore Talent show when she was 15 and has been one of the UK's best actreses of the last 15 years

I would love to hear your comments or have any of you got a better drean double to take over

Comments

• PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    Andy Murray ? The tennis player ? What on earth has he got to do with SCD ?
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,209
    Forum Member
    Tom2512 wrote: »
    I know you are all going to think I am just being biased to Scottish people and I guess I am a but but please hear me out

I think (If rumours are true) Andy Murray would make a great host of SCD maybe not next year but in 2-3 years when he finishes playing tennis.He came across well at Wimbledon this year and has at last won his first ever Slam this year

Natalie won Saturday Superstore Talent show when she was 15 and has been one of the UK's best actreses of the last 15 years

I would love to hear your comments or have any of you got a better drean double to take over

I have - Natalie has no live presenting experience- so she is a none starter.I have more presenting experience than Natalie

Andy Murray is slightly busy playing tennis

So I suggest Chris Hollins and Claudia
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I think you've had a wee dram haven't you?
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps in about another 3-5 years we can discuss this when Sir Bruce decides to retire Tom:)

I'm not biased against Scotish people Tom, they were kind enough to give us Lulu after all:)
    Forum Member
    daziechain wrote: »

and maybe been at the sherry trifle too:D
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this yet another persona?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    daziechain wrote: »

Andy Murray and Natalie Robb? I'd make that crack cocaine.
    Forum Member
    Andy Murray and Natalie Robb? I'd make that crack cocaine.

It is a none starter - neither have the necessary live presentation experience

I have more presenting experience than those two put together

I still say Chris Hollins and Claudia Winkelman
  • Tom2512Tom2512 Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well do you not think that Andy and Natalie have got a chemistry that while sounds a bit wacky when u say it at first could just work
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

So long as the necessary implant of a personality isn't paid for by the licence fee payer why not?
    Forum Member
    Well do you not think that Andy and Natalie have got a chemistry that while sounds a bit wacky when u say it at first could just work

I think the words straws and clutching are coming to mind

It wont work

As neither of them can present- there is no relevant experience to suggest they are suitable

It seems like you just want to have Scottish representation on the show. There just doesn't seem to be any logic behind your suggestions
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    It is a none starter - neither have the necessary live presentation experience

I have more presenting experience than those two put together

I still say Chris Hollins and Claudia Winkelman

I like Chris Hollins but he's clogged up enough BBC shows since his win.

Teas and Claudia would be fine for me.
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    I like Chris Hollins but he's clogged up enough BBC shows since his win.

Teas and Claudia would be fine for me.

I haven't seen Chris that much recently - I would love him to get the job. He has plenty of live presenting experience, he is witty and can handle the judges

and no excrutiating moments a la brucie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the words straws and clutching are coming to mind

It wont work

As neither of them can present- there is no relevant experience to suggest they are suitable

It seems like you just want to have Scottish representation on the show. There just doesn't seem to be any logic behind your suggestions

I know you may not see this on a regualr basis but Andy Murray does alot of funny things on his web page.Check it out if you dont belive me but it is on a kinda presenter role

Nat I remmeber on a interview on daytime TV got a tough time and manged to handle herself well in a very calm way

Thats why I think thye may have a outside chance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    What about Jimmy Logan and Little Jimmy Krankie! One of them's dead and it's still more likely.
    Forum Member
    I know you may not see this on a regualr basis but Andy Murray does alot of funny things on his web page.Check it out if you dont belive me but it is on a kinda presenter role

Nat I remmeber on a interview on daytime TV got a tough time and manged to handle herself well in a very calm way

Thats why I think thye may have a outside chance

But there is a difference between being on a chat show and fronting a live programme

I have more experience at presenting. Whay aren't you championing me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But there is a difference between being on a chat show and fronting a live programme

I have more experience at presenting. Whay aren't you championing me

Well to be honest I am just sick of Bradley Wiggins and Jessica Enis getting everything

I have nothing against them but I would serosuly consider not watching SCD next year if Wiggins and Ennis take over from Bruce and Tess.I guess others on here would prefer them mind.Its a personal choice I guess
    Forum Member
    Well to be honest I am just sick of Bradley Wiggins and Jessica Enis getting everything

I have nothing against them but I would serosuly consider not watching SCD next year if Wiggins and Ennis take over from Bruce and Tess.I guess others on here would prefer them mind.Its a personal choice I guess

Are you sure you haven't had a dose of the sherry trifle

There is no chance that Wiggins and Ennis will be co-opted into hosting SCD

And you did not answer my question - why not back me as I have more experience
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Why Andy?

Should just have Cain alongside Moira, would certainly liven things up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why Andy?

Cain Dingle....Come on this is supposed to be a serous debate about Bruce and Tess's repalcements
    Forum Member
    Why Andy?

What about Cameron and Gideon - both will probably be out of job next year:D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Cain Dingle....Come on this is supposed to be a serous debate about Bruce and Tess's repalcements

Yes because Moira the farmer is really serious.
    Forum Member

Serious - you were the one who suggested Andy Murray and Natalie Robb:eek:
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why Andy Murray and Natalie Robb? The Krankies are far more showbiz and Scottish! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Why Andy Murray and Natalie Robb? The Krankies are far more showbiz and Scottish! :rolleyes:

How about the Proclaimers - or if we want to go for two Irish hosts what about Jedward