Options

Where have you preordered a PS4 or Xbox One?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm probably going to pre order in game and try and get a great bundle

I'm bought my PS3, WiiU, PS Vita, 3DS, Wii and 360 from them in this and the last generation and the bundles have always worked out to be great (the WiiU bundle even being cheaper than the same products online)
  • Options
    CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,023
    Forum Member
    Have pre ordered both the XBO and PS4 on Amazon.

I have been emailed to say I will be getting the limited edition First Day issue XBO.

But the plan is to either cancel one when I have made my mind up which one I want or still get both and flog one (still boxed) when the inevitable 'sold out' before Christmas hits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pre-ordered the PS4 with Game

Not preordered any games as yet, I'm undecided on what I want at the moment
  • Options
    J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will i need to pre-order a PS4 ? (I dont think a pre-order will be needed for the new XBOX sounds terrible :D)

I am switching from my 360 to PS4 so can anyone advise me what games to look out for and do we know if the new GTA will be out on the PS4?

I will probably go for that or FIFA 14
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    PS4 from Amazon, cross fingers for a pre-christmas launch!!
    No games yet, will probably trade in my PS3 120gb at Game to fund game purchases
  • Options
    Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    I pre-ordered a Playstation 4 from Amazon.co.uk on May 29th.

I intend on buying a 2tb drive to upgrade the internal HDD as soon as it arrives.
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PS4 - Sainsburys Entertainment with £50 off from Nectar vouchers. I knew shopping there had its benefits :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Will probably buy the Xbone mid 2014, depends how things pan-out for MS's console in that time.

Snap. Unless I can convince the missus to get me one for Xmas as its cheaper than the PC upgrades I want.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both from at the moment Amazon. Will change if there are any pre-order bundles and wotnot.
  • Options
    Octopus_PrimeOctopus_Prime Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I ordered Xbox One from Amazon, also 2 games

Watch Dogs & Quantum Break.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A part of me wants to order the PS4 but the paranoid part of me is saying no wait a few months until the first batches are out to see if there is any hardware issues.
  • Options
    DrowsyDreamerDrowsyDreamer Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    MsLurker wrote: »
    A part of me wants to order the PS4 but the paranoid part of me is saying no wait a few months until the first batches are out to see if there is any hardware issues.

I'll be doing so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pre-ordered PS4 from Amazon just to have something reserved. I do like the idea of a midnight launch though; never did manage to attend one; so I may well pre-order at Game instead.
  • Options
    seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. I was going to get the PS4 but going to give it 6 months to see whichever one looks the strongest for gamers.
  • Options
    DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After problems with early PS2s and 360s developing faults, I'm not going to buy at launch. It's really fun coming in at launch day, but to me you're buying shaky v1.00 hardware that's been rushed to meet production.......it's too much of a gamble for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    seanf wrote: »
    Nope. I was going to get the PS4 but going to give it 6 months to see whichever one looks the strongest for gamers.

For gamers, it will still be the PS4 in 6 months.
  • Options
    seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DRM_Buster wrote: »
    For gamers, it will still be the PS4 in 6 months.

Thats what I'm thinking shame Titan fall is xbox only. And I do like what they are saying about the xbox joy pad, but I dont like the always online and the get over it attitude of ms.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seanf wrote: »
    Thats what I'm thinking shame Titan fall is xbox only. And I do like what they are saying about the xbox joy pad, but I dont like the always online and the get over it attitude of ms.

Titanfall will end up on PS4, just look at the original mass effect, published by Microsoft games studios now in my collection on PS3

The one thing you can be sure of whether you see EA as the Devil or just as another publisher, they like money and if the PS4 beats X1 buy a ratio of 2:1, you can be sure EA will have a legal loop hole

Or failing that they could just rush enough content into the game and give it a different title on PS4
  • Options
    blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm considering sticking in a pre order with shopto.net, what's the deal with paying ? If i pay in full now does it get taken out right away or once it's dispatched ?

I'm a little confused. :o:o:o
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    If you pay now, it comes out now. If you just preorder, you can pay any time between now & release or else it will come out your account when it's ready for processing & dispatch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shopto wont take the money untill the item is ready to be dispatched, I've got my preorder with them, a little unsure what game or games I'll get yet, probably Killzone shame Destiny isn't a launch title as me and a couple of mates are super hyped about it.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ordered from GAME so I can go and pick it up when I finish work at 2:30.

Not going the mail order route as -

a) Cant guarantee there will be somebody in the house to accept delivery.

b) The truly incompetent Play.com messed me around on the Vita launch, and I was 2 days late getting it.
  • Options
    blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    If you pay now, it comes out now. If you just preorder, you can pay any time between now & release or else it will come out your account when it's ready for processing & dispatch

Spot on, thanks for that.

Do we know how many units Shopto are going to get ? (really, really want to get it on day 1)
  • Options
    NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a PS4 on predorder with Shopto.

Their service is excellent for games and I got my Vita from there on day 1.
    Their points/loyalty scheme certainly comes good when you get a console....
  • Options
    Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shopto has reduced prices of game to £50, i just hope it drops to £40. M$ has said games will be $60 in america