Leah and her praise

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They may, I'm not saying it's not possible. I'm saying we don't know.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monaogg wrote: »
    However, if people invest money in buying music, they may also invest in her with a vote. Her twitter followers have increased by 100% since Friday.

Its mainly the younger generation who use the itunes, the older generation may not vote Leah.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its mainly the younger generation who use the itunes, the older generation may not vote Leah.

Thats very true.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ponyo wrote: »
    Knew from the battle rounds that Leah would be the winner, if not in the competition then in her career. Her voice is distinctive yet versatile, she has great range, doesn't indulge in power-singing or 'vocal gymnastics' like most other talent show fodder. You can tell that Will is chomping at the bit to record her. She writes her own material to a pretty high standard too (see You Tube). On the other hand, ten year old girls looking for a bland pop idol should try elsewhere.

She probably can't.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barrcode88 wrote: »
    She's number 16 in the official charts after only 24 hours, the public disagree.
    Monaogg wrote: »
    However, if people invest money in buying music, they may also invest in her with a vote. Her twitter followers have increased by 100% since Friday.

Leah Lost
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Leah Lost

Great. And the Voice has also lost with another flop winner.

And I don't understand why if Will supports his act so much that's seen as a bad thing? Danny and Tom were doing it too, and to an extent they were even worse offenders! Danny was cringe and Tom was saying Mike wasn't pitchy when he so was!
  • SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well u must enjoy Sueson Boyle u bore ;P