Help from Holby/ Casualty experts - doctors on drugs?

JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello all,

I am looking for a song that was played in a particular scene in either Casualty or Holby City. One of the doctors was on drugs (may have been a baddie) and he looked all high and smug and walked off down the corridor with headphones on listening to a song that sounded like some kind of alternative metal.

So can anyone remember any of the doctors from these shows that have been on drugs? It was probably in the last ten years. I've watched all the episodes with Guppy from Casualty and I don't think it's him.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    The only doctor I can think of on drugs was Michael Spence in holby when he went through a phase of taking cocaine in s12. was the doctors asian?
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't even remember. haven't finished the Guppy videos so it may turn out to be him. Will look up Michael Spence next, thanks
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    There are a few options. Joseph Byrne was taking a drug to control his drugs for OCD for some time but he was hardly happy about it. There was also Tom in about 2008 time who was a protégé of Rics who was into heroin. More recently, Spence was into Cocaine for a while but again not happy about it and Max last year was addicted to a heavy painkiller and a bit of a ++++.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was he called Tom Stobo?

Oh, was it Tom O Dowd?
    Forum Member
    Can't remember his surname. It was season 11 though if that helps and he does seem a likely candidate as he really wasn't very nice at all and quite into clubbing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I'll check him out next
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Australian actor Peter O'Brien (he used to play Shane in Neighbours), his character 'Stitch' being shown as a cocaine addict at the time he was a doctor on Casualty.
    Forum Member
    There have been quite a few over the years but my detailed knowledge of Casualuty stops after season 12 or so - better on HC. Actually there was another one in season 3 of HC - Guy iu think who was a very posh plastic surgeon on uppers who was suspected of killing Victoria. Riic also had a Weed habit when he first turned up in season 4. I'm sure there have been more as well.