Swing voting

Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
Forum Member
✭✭
I come to the forum and there's lots 'who's your favourite', 'vote so and so to win', 'who's going to win' etc.

Is there anybody here who actually votes on the dance, on the night and not just by who their favourite couple is? What's the point of them dancing if there is already such bias. Maybe they should just do a show full of VT's, and 'personality' clips, lol.

So, are there any swing voters left here?

Comments

• Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO. Obviously not.
  • pabirdpabird Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes this week Natalie last week Abbey roll on the final
  • memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It varies.

Some years there's a couple that completely charms and wows me, such as Kara & Artem, so yes, unless they really mess up, I'll tend to support them.

Other years, such as this year, there's been the odd dance here or there that's charmed or wowed me, but none of the couples themselves have, so my support in the final will depend entirely on how well each couple does on the night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    Did t really follow last years series...although I did watch the final and voted a few times for my favorite Dance...This year I'v used the free online votes to support my Favourite Abbey...normally 3 for her and the other two for dances I enjoyed.....Prior to the introduction of free online votes I as good as gave up voting except in the final.