American view on various British candy.

fluffsta007fluffsta007 Posts: 425
Forum Member
Came across this video earlier. Rather crazy yet is spot on in my opinion on certain sweets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehgk6tfwnBE

Any other Americans share his views?

Comments

• ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of rubbish

I don't know where this American stereotype that all British people have awful teeth comes from. Most of the people I see on a daily basis have perfectly fine teeth

It'd be like me calling all Americans obese trailer trash
  • Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    What a load of rubbish

I don't know where this American stereotype that all British people have awful teeth comes from. Most of the people I see on a daily basis have perfectly fine teeth

Watched it - ditto! What a load of rubbish - let's talk American portions/diets then shall we?:rolleyes:

Btw, isn't your username a contradiction as the American 'fluff' I've heard of is a sugar laden marshmallow stuff?;)
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    He's British, and that video is hilarious.
  • epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Bloke wrote: »
    He's British, and that video is hilarious.

Haha! I was wondering how an American would have access to all that candy, but how do you know for sure!? :D
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    epicurian wrote: »
    Haha! I was wondering how an American would have access to all that candy, but how do you know for sure!? :D
    He keeps on referring to "we" and "us" when referring to the British, but that could have been for effect. His other videos and the comments he makes make it pretty clear though (the One Direction / X Factor comments combined with details about a comic book convention he went to in London were the clinchers for me).
  • GrimmGhostGrimmGhost Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And to most Americans you'd be the lone 'one off' who didn't.