Options

Corrie - Rob

2»

Comments

• Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't work on any level. He isn't even attractive which was supposed to be his main purpose.
  • Options
    dorkjacksndorkjacksn Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's ok actually. He's not had much of a chance to do much yet.....maybe, as people say, when Carla gets back?
    He's like a clone of the previous factory share-holder (?) who was played by Craig Kelly.

I wondered who he reminded me of but you're right! Its uncanny!!
  • Options
    MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just....awful

:sleep:
  • Options
    MiresiaVertetaMiresiaVerteta Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would shag him I may say ;)
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would appreciate him more if he took these slacking good for nothing factory workers and kicked them in. He is after all meant to be an ex con and quite rough.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would appreciate him more if he took these slacking good for nothing factory workers and kicked them in. He is after all meant to be an ex con and quite rough.

True!

His sister will be back soon, though. She will be throwing her weight around in no time:D
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I don't like him, his one tone voice and bad acting skills, I call him Rob the Robot. I hate his cockiness and he's a crap bad boy.

^^^^ exactly this, pi$$ poor acting, shockingly band and deeply unconvincing.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I thought I was the only one, his just a bit meh no personality at all.
  • Options
    smokincheesesmokincheese Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible actor.. he belongs on Crime Stories in the afternoon
  • Options
    SamMcKSamMcK Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's a twa.t
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    I think if we had seen more rob and Carla then his character would be alot better. He's not doing badly its all just a bit two dimensional at the minute. I'm sure he will change and become better as more of his historys revealed when Carla comes back.
  • Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    he's exactly the same as Luke Strong - who also "covered" for Carla when she was away
  • Options
    FrankieSFrankieS Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    He's rapidly becoming the new Dev......he's that bad an actor.
  • Options
    Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    What's peoples thoughts on him, I just can't warm to him as a character just something annoying about him.

Thoughts?

He's irritating as a dose of the crabs, about as seductive as a haemmorhoid and adds as much to the show as one of my toenail clippings.

Apart from that, he's pretty good.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    FrankieS wrote: »
    He's rapidly becoming the new Dev......he's that bad an actor.

^^This. He's so wooden I bet he uses Ronseal instead of fake tan. Shockingly bad. First saw him in that Carling ad, think ads are his barrow.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    those elbow pads on his suits real annoy me
  • Options
    belinda_70belinda_70 Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    I'm warming to him, his delivery seems to be settling into the Street style. Never hinders things when he takes his top off!
  • Options
    iHeartAliKingiHeartAliKing Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    like i said he's fit nowhere near as fit as his sister like but still, plus its 22 days when her hottness hits the screen again and then see how he handles it then onwards
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    No I am not keen either, its his voice I'm afraid, I find it completely droney and without any emotion.

Agreed, the voice is awful, and the entire character is very one-dimensional and frankly boring.