Why would a married guy smile and wink at you?

2»

Comments

• pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just flirting. He probably doesn't want to have an affair. Flirting with someone doesn't even mean you fancy them.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    He's just flirting. He probably doesn't want to have an affair. Flirting with someone doesn't even mean you fancy them.

Pretty much. Some people are naturally flirty and it means nothing but something to pass the time.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Up here in the North West, a wink and a smile is not always flirting, just the equivalent of a friendly nod or a hello. Blokes even wink and smile at other blokes with a "Awreet lad" type of greeting. I wouldn't read too much into it tbh.
  • Daniel_GleeballDaniel_Gleeball Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »

A very good point. You do get some married men and women who think it's their duty to flirt with people of the opposite sex. I don't know why they feel that but they do. They usually have a strong sense of their own attractiveness to the opposite sex and some how think you would be hurt if they did not flirt with you.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nervous twitch.

That was my first thought.