Options

Will I be able to preorder iphone 4 - 02 early upgrade offer?

gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi I just wondered if anyone knew whether or not customers using the early upgrade offer will be able to pre-order today?

It says the offer is on from the 24th of June so does that mean we can't order an iphone before then. If it does I am sure a lot of people will be unhappy.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I've read you are meant to be able to pre-order from today (15/06) but obviously won't get the phone until 24/06.

I'm very irritated coz I got up extra early to check out deals so I could make a decision and get my pre-order in ASAP however no-ones updated their website yet grrrrrrrrr.

I really wish they'd just get on with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    Apparently O2 aren't accepting any orders for iPhone 4 until release day. Mighty p!ssed off, I want to do the Early Upgrade offer today too :(
  • Options
    flounder78flounder78 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Apparently O2 aren't accepting any orders for iPhone 4 until release day. Mighty p!ssed off, I want to do the Early Upgrade offer today too :(

I have never seem )2 say that you can pre order from today. Only Apple and couple of other networks.
  • Options
    fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given O2 are capping data to 500mb/1gb with all contracts 24th of June and after, while grandfathering prexisting contracts on unlimited, this holding back iphone 4 contracts looks to be a rather a cynical and obvious move.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    flounder78 wrote: »
    I have never seem )2 say that you can pre order from today. Only Apple and couple of other networks.

Yeah, that's true - it was my own stupidity that assumed they would do it the same time as apple :o:D

However...
    O2, Orange and Three have confirmed that they will accept pre-orders for the iPhone 4 from 15 June, and will reveal pricing details soon.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://www.v3.co.uk/v3/news/2264731/iphone-pricing-details-imminent&sa=X&ei=VE4XTKLxJsqisQbBtvT9CQ&ved=0CD0QqQIoAjAB&usg=AFQjCNETMuCkTnC7O4HO67DoKrQoIAM48A
  • Options
    AndyTSJAndyTSJ Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help me out here. My O2 IPhone contract was up in February but I stayed month-to-month because I was waiting for the new one to come out. Do I just have to keep waiting to read information about it on the site or will they contact me as an existing customer ?