Options

Kevin Adams

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
Forum Member
✭✭
Remember him? No, I'd forgotten as well. He was on TV occasionally as a fitness instructor and then was all over the media when his 'best friend ' Jade Goody died. Since then, nothing that I can recall so what a surprise to see him pop up on Sky News as a paper reviewer today. Of course, I really value such an intellects opinion...............

Comments

• Options
    ukbadgeukbadge Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Actually he is a regular on the paper review.

They usually refer to him as a 'fitness instructor to the stars/celebs' - so it was only jade goody was it, or are there others?
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ukbadge wrote: »
    Actually he is a regular on the paper review.

They usually refer to him as a 'fitness instructor to the stars/celebs' - so it was only jade goody was it, or are there others?

Yes, he is a newspaper review regular...and a very good one too.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't he a dancer or choreographer previously as well? I recall him being a backing dancer for various pop acts in the past. I think he was also a backing dancer on Stars In Their Eyes as well
  • Options
    WintlepieWintlepie Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    He used to be the choreographer on Fame Academy as well iirc
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wintlepie wrote: »
    He used to be the choreographer on Fame Academy as well iirc

He did - he was one of the stereotypical 'nasty' people (in a nice way, like the Simon Cowell, Craig Revel-Horwood, Jason Gardiner type way), but I really liked him on it, I thought he was lovely sometimes.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    He did - he was one of the stereotypical 'nasty' people (in a nice way, like the Simon Cowell, Craig Revel-Horwood, Jason Gardiner type way), but I really liked him on it, I thought he was lovely sometimes.

Jason Gardiner isn't intelligent enough to do nasty in a nice way.
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Jason Gardiner isn't intelligent enough to do nasty in a nice way.

I don't know - I think he came across as unpleasant at times on Dancing On Ice, but when he was on the Sport Relief Bake-Off he came across brilliantly, he was genuinely funny, self-deprecating and was lovely.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    I don't know - I think he came across as unpleasant at times on Dancing On Ice, but when he was on the Sport Relief Bake-Off he came across brilliantly, he was genuinely funny, self-deprecating and was lovely.

I remember that. He wasn't nasty in a nice way on DOI though, just plain nasty and stroppy. However, Craig strikes the balance right in just one show.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stood in an airport queue with Kevin Adams and Dave Grohl in LA once. I was not with them of course, just trying to go through passport control. Dave, a huge star, down to earth, chatty with everyone. Kevin, in a lary linen suit, wanting to be noticed, but not realising that a real celeb was in the vicinity. These nano celebs are ridiculously needy for attention.