The I Hate Tulisa Thread

steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thought this thread would be great for people who absolutely dispise the woman.

I just cant stand her she gives all this I cried for a month in my bathroom on the floor because of some supposed sex tape and thinks the world should revolve around her and shes the only one with problems.

Then she says she isnt a manufactured person when she is yet she seems happy to slag off Alan Sugar and Ronan Keating and god knows who else.

I totally dispise the woman.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I despise her too, she irritates the life out of me :mad:
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steven1977 wrote: »
    Thought this thread would be great for people who absolutely dispise the woman.

Many people in the Showbiz forum despise Tulisa. You certainly don't need a thread for it.

But "supposed" sex tape ?. Hhmmmm ..

Anyway, if bashing a celeb for no apparent reason floats your boat then have at it. Perhaps you could start a companion thread called "The I Hate Cheryl Cole Thread" ??

That would be like christmas and easter come at once for many people here :)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then she says she isnt a manufactured person when she is yet she seems happy to slag off Alan Sugar and Ronan Keating and god knows who else.

She seems to love herself. She will have a bit of a comedown if she starts causing problems with very powerful people in the industry as she has been doing of late. It's ok for them to have "attitude" in front of the fans to be cool but when the cameras are off generally they are expected to be humble and thankful of opportunitys.

.. and lets face it, she's only on XF because shes a poor mans cheryl cole ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed at her argument with Sugar... what talent does she actually have? She's a flippin' popstar who sits back whilst someone else puts together a song she has to sing on... and a great singer she is not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a flippin' popstar who sits back whilst someone else puts together a song she has to sing on.

Must have been someone else in N'Dubz then :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't "hate" when it comes to celebrities (or anyone, for the most part) but Tulisa annoys the hell out of me. She's as fake as they come, imho.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand the whole "I worked my arse off to get out of gangland London" crap she always comes out with when people question her talent. NDubz got very lucky IMO, just a gang of scalls in the right place at the right time when brand ScumChav became marketable. She has a massively inflated opinion of herself.
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems alright to me. You're just jealous it wasn't you in the sex tape.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to assume you're joking and my tired brain hasn't picked up on the sarcasm. Please say this is the case?

'Jealous' appears to be the most inappropriately used word on this forum!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    NDubz got very lucky IMO, just a gang of scalls in the right place at the right time when brand ScumChav became marketable.

So they didn't write and produce their own work, as well as even financing and filming their own videos in the early days then ? Or tour almost constantly ? It was just "luck" ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If their early stuff is anything to go by, yeah! They were very lucky.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    I can't really think of anything she's done that would make me hate her. She and her fellow group members have done very well for themselves. Good for them. Can't say I'm a fan of the music, but no one is forcing me to listen to it.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member

Oh come on, no act starts off being good.
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member

Right you are making out that she started slaging off alan sugar . well your wrong he was the one that started slaging off tulisa . give me one good reason why you hate tulisa . i think tulisa has got alot of talent . everyone says she is shit just because of one bad performance on bgt . tulisa earned the x factor job . i think tulisa is a very good singer and the best judge on the x factor
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one hates her more than me. That chavy yellow haired low rent fake. Such a nasty piece of work she thinks she is bigger than what she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a massive Tulisa fan but
    To hate someone u have to have an emotional connection to them and the connection is generally LOVE JustSayin!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Hate seems a bit harsh. She's young (comments about crying on bathroom floor for days annoyed me as thought she was trying to be some grime/urban Amy Winehouse even though she twittered away the whole time-struck me as a bit false.
    I don't hate her but think she is quite false
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    She's a stupid chav.... Happy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aha. I didn't think this was about the quality of N'Dubz' early material, I thought it was about whether or not they worked their arses off ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    I just cant stand her she gives all this I cried for a month in my bathroom on the floor because of some supposed sex tape and thinks the world should revolve around her and shes the only one with problems.

I totally dispise the woman.

X factor's Tulisa? The girl who admitted on TV she really did cry on her bathroom floor. She was asked about it and didn't lie. She got applause after it on the Alan Carr show.

Lord Alan Sugar slagged her off first, he's praised X factor judges who have been worse and talks about Tulisa like she's a tramp that's on for a guest stint. Tulisa's a winning judge, she lead the groups to victory, she deserves a little respect. There's no reason to hate her, Tulisa's very cute.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    She never used yo get to me as much as she does now. I guess thats because shes everywhere. I used to watch the X Factor but between the fakeness of her and Gary Barlow they are both cringe-worthy. Gary is wooden and i really dont no why he trys to act cos he aint no actor.:o Tulisa, well she is what she is and that is not a great example to kids thats for sure.. And that yellow hair..haha..wtf..:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Hate seems a bit harsh. She's young (comments about crying on bathroom floor for days annoyed me as thought she was trying to be some grime/urban Amy Winehouse even though she twittered away the whole time-struck me as a bit false.
    I don't hate her but think she is quite false
    I agree with this.
    How can you hate someone you don't personally know??

I too think she's a bit false, and haven't been able to warm up to her ever since she's done that documentary/reality tv show about her mum. Anything for a bit of cash and attention. (that's why I don't like Jeff Brazier either)
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could we have another one, "I can't even be arsed to hate Tulisa"? Wasting an energy on her is just that, a waste :p
  • DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they didn't write and produce their own work, as well as even financing and filming their own videos in the early days then ? Or tour almost constantly ? It was just "luck" ?

Have you seen how many songwriters they worked with on the last album? Tulisas contribution is very very minor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen how many songwriters they worked with on the last album? Tulisas contribution is very very minor.

The point being that the poster appeared to claim they "got lucky" in the early days when it's well documented that they did genuinely work their arses off. And i can't even stand N'Dubz ..