Sophie Webster/brooke vincent appreciation

MatthewroxMatthewrox Posts: 210
Forum Member
What I like most about her is that she has always cared about other people and wanted to help and I know lots of moments where shes been funny in a witty/sarcastic way which is sorta cute

Comments

• russ75russ75 Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great character and I've always been a big fan of her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie has always been one of my favourites.
  • russ75russ75 Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been brilliant in this Jenny Bradley storyline
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Brooke does seem to be getting more and more attractive as she gets older. Hopefully she stays around for a long time to come.
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Love Sophie but that's more probably down to Brooke being a local girl
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Brooke is a capable actress but anyone elsr feel she's been somewhst wasted in recent years? I would like to see Sophie's caring side brought more to the fore, rather than her just sitting in the shop looking like she would rather be somewhere else!!
    I think she could handlr a story where Sophie goes into a deep depression about losing Maddie & has to be pulled round from rock bottom by someone like Emily who knows what she's going through & with the help of their shared Christian faith help Sophie see that she could do something big with her life like train as a nurse or a carer, in other words give her a direction!! I say all this not because I dislike Sophie but because I do like her & think both her & Brooke could be used so much more effectively than the rather morose character she has been since Sian/Sacha left the show!!