Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 33)

1123124125126127129»

Comments

• Options
    joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I would just say 'jokes' about Leona's weight and taste and clothes are not funny or interesting. Please please could some people leave that kind of stuff to private discussions.
  • Options
    fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    She isn't even fat in those photos....unless you want her to constantly be a size 0 I can't see what's wrong with a bit of weight...she seems comfortable in her own skin and looks stunning....she's not a whale as you made out she was....:-/

I just think she doesn't look good now. That's it. It just my opinion.
    Anyway vocally she was PERFECT;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Leona looks good at every size but the best she's ever looked was on tour. She was fit but curvy still and natural. Plus I actually think Leona looks better in person. She looks much hotter when I was at the arena than she does in some pictures.

I hope we get decent Hackney videos. Is it going to be shown on TV?
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maxwe11 wrote: »
    While we patiently await BEAUTIFUL Leona's new album, hold yourself over with another breath of fresh air that is Haley Reinhart. Her new album "Listen Up!" is truly amazing, look her up on Youtube or something! ;)

Yes! I like her, so sad she didn't win American Idol! My favourite song is: Now That You're Here :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Riez wrote: »
    Leona looks good at every size but the best she's ever looked was on tour. She was fit but curvy still and natural. Plus I actually think Leona looks better in person. She looks much hotter when I was at the arena than she does in some pictures.

I hope we get decent Hackney videos. Is it going to be shown on TV?

It will be on TV, but I don't think outside of the UK. I hope they do a website stream or something, I wouldn't mind if they went overkill with ads and stuff, I just need to hear Leona (...and her new single!).

I would forever be grateful if someone in the UK could record Leona's performance and post it on the thread asap :). I really wouldn't mind if you just used a camcorder on your TV, I know we'll get videos on Youtube, but it usually takes time for them to show up, and we've been waiting for this forever.

Totally unrelated, but I really, really hope we get 'Burn' at the very least as a B-side. I know it's not like a smash-hit, but it sounded like the perfect dance song for a tropical party :p, and I'm kind of lacking in that type of music.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    The be all and end all of being a leona fan isn't this thread, there are fans of Leona that don't visit this thread at all and it doesn't make them any less of a fan than anyone on here. So that talk earlier on about people coming on only a couple of times a month as if that meant something, i found to be uncomfortable. No to that, just no.

I think we need to calm down a bit, so we haven't got news or new music, that doesn't mean that it should cause discussions on weight and various other negative topics.

The notion that those topics are being discussed becuase "theres nothing else to talk about" doesn't wash, if there's nothing else to talk about...why not just don't talk about anything? Don't descend into negativity and touchy subjects.

I think the thread needs to calm down and take a step back, cus it's getting a bit out of hand.
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    The be all and end all of being a leona fan isn't this thread, there are fans of Leona that don't visit this thread at all and it doesn't make them any less of a fan than anyone on here. So that talk earlier on about people coming on only a couple of times a month as if that meant something, i found to be uncomfortable. No to that, just no.

I think we need to calm down a bit, so we haven't got news or new music, that doesn't mean that it should cause discussions on weight and various other negative topics.

The notion that those topics are being discussed becuase "theres nothing else to talk about" doesn't wash, if there's nothing else to talk about...why not just don't talk about anything? Don't descend into negativity and touchy subjects.

I think the thread needs to calm down and take a step back, cus it's getting a bit out of hand.

I agree we should stop talking about because it's getting quiet embarrassing... but I just wanna let you know we didn't say that to put Leona down or to have something to talk about... If I see a friend which I haven't seen in ages, I notice how he's changed. I'll see if he gained some weight etc.. That's what we did with Leona, apart from all the positive things we've said. But it's thanks to all the haters who can't stand other opinions that we nagged about it for 4 pages ..........
  • Options
    shatteredglassshatteredglass Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 weeks until the concert! Can't wait until I can watch on tv :P

Oh btw I saw an advert on BBC 3 last night for the documentary. Leona looked lovely :)
  • Options
    CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »

I said that for people who come here 1 or 2 times in month just to inform us how we are 'bad fans' because of stuff we talk about and stuff we do.....
    Every new fan who came in this thread always received warm welcome :cool:
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Is that all it is? Oh it's sooner that i thought..i mean i knew the date but i've just shocked myself realising it's only in a couple of weeks :p:o

I think that we will get the first performance of the new single...but i think people will be disappointed in that it wont be a 'new' song or performance and just be GlassHeart performed for the first time officially as a single....
  • Options
    RyAn_?RyAn_? Posts: 6,283
    Forum Member
    CROATIA wrote: »
    I said that for people who come here 1 or 2 times in month just to inform us how we are 'bad fans' because of stuff we talk about and stuff we do.....
    Every new fan who came in this thread always received warm welcome :cool:

Maybe some of these 'people' only do that now because of how unbearable it can be. And for the record, some of us have been posting here for a long time and don't have time to be here every day to make such hilarious 'jokes'. :):)
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,838
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58727618#post58727618
    This discussion has been closed.