Comments

• guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to watch!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that's a place I wouldn't want to work..The returns department!
  • QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant :D
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought postmen knew it was Love Honey from their postcode on the package for undelivered items?
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    "The Arse Shaker" bwahahaha!
  • highnalhighnal Posts: 2,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha... just went to take a look at their site during the break and....

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my...The plasticy body/willy thing...:eek:

I think I've led a sheltered life.
  • horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm liking this programme. Anne Summers is a bit tame when it comes to sex toys, so nice to see a rival - I'll go to their web-site when it starts working properly.

I can't see how that Rabbit is different to a "normal" one, looks a bit smoother I suppose - never been a rabbit fan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm liking this programme. Anne Summers is a bit tame when it comes to sex toys, so nice to see a rival - I'll go to their web-site when it starts working properly.

I can't see how that Rabbit is different to a "normal" one, looks a bit smoother I suppose - never been a rabbit fan

I'm watching with my daughter...But we're having a giggle!
  • andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    if anyone wants to buy something, go through topcashback http://www.topcashback.co.uk/lovehoney/

and you will get around 20% cashback (takes a few weeks to become 'payable') but love honey have one of the best rates!
  • smudesmude Posts: 17,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The doll is creepy.
    The staff seem full of fun.
  • horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who would buy that doll??? may as well stuff a cushion.

If you were his girlfriend, would you not feel a bit nervous about the pouty, underwear modelling, sexpert??
  • highnalhighnal Posts: 2,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dolls scare the bejesus out of me!
  • jriojrio Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's an incredibly generous returns policy - no questions asked for up to a year.

If 100-200 returns a day is considered a tiny amount, their sales must be huge.
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the documentary they make £17 million a year. My wife has ordered from them before and they are of a good quality, much better than Ann Summers.
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it a bit odd that they have dozens of fleshlights on the lovehoney website but didn't look at any on the show. It was all dildos and hump dolls!
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if anyone wants to buy something, go through topcashback http://www.topcashback.co.uk/lovehoney/

and you will get around 20% cashback (takes a few weeks to become 'payable') but love honey have one of the best rates!

I may do that, their naughty boy vibrating prostate massager looks like it may tickle my fancy.
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C4 should be ashamed..........just an Hour Long free ad for LH?
    And to allow a spokesman to say "People who use sex aids have a better sex life than those who dont" to go unchallenged was ridiculous, of course he would say that, wouldn't he?
    Lots would disagree.