Sons of Anarchy - Season 5 (US Pace)

Comments

• Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed.

So... Clay's behind the Nomad home invasions, and he had them plant some stuff at the home of those "bangers" from Pope's territory, to shift attention/blame to Pope and/or his crew? Why the attack at the sheriff's house though? Just to push him into taking action against Clay's patsy?
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and he had them plant some stuff at the home of those "bangers" from Pope's territory, to shift attention/blame to Pope and/or his crew?

No, sure neither he nor Gemma recognised any of the stuff ;) They just happened to be doing burglaries TOO! :p

I guess he's EITHER doing it to help turn the town against Jax' presidentship of the club...as in, this is all happening on jax' watch ;) The Sherrif will be forced to turn against the club even more now...because it LOOKS like retaliation against SAMCRO...

OR...he's doing it to show that the town NEEDS SAMCRO

Should be interesting when the Sherrif gets the DNA results from under his wife's fingernails; either he'll come looking for the Nomads if the one she marked has a criminal record and DNA sample on record...or he'll turn up at Teller-Morrow and see whoever it was with the scratched neck ;)
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well not really a surprise that
    Clay
    was behind the home invasion. Be interesting to see how quick Jax takes to figure it out given he has Popee as his mentor now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No need for the tag, this is a US pace thread :)

Yep, no surprise that it was Clay. I wish that Jax would hurry up and figure it out though. You'd think he'd have twigged from what Pope said to him, and later from when he was talking to the Sheriff. Jax even said to the Sheriff that it couldn't be the club as it is all making *Jax* look bad... Come on Jax, who do you think would want to make you look bad?...

Wonder why Tara is going back to the prison. She must know she can't convince Otto. Will she go so far as to try and kill him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well judging by the trailer for next weeks episodes, pennies (or cents) might be startint to drop. Looks awesome :D

Just how far is too far when Clay is concerned....
    Matt D wrote: »
    Wonder why Tara is going back to the prison. She must know she can't convince Otto. Will she go so far as to try and kill him?

Or given Ottos request she wouldnt "take one" for the team....would she... :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anybody know if a scene was cut between the sheriff going for Chibs in daylight and the next scene in total darkness in the same place?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MickEden wrote: »
    Does anybody know if a scene was cut between the sheriff going for Chibs in daylight and the next scene in total darkness in the same place?

Wondered that aswell. download i had seemed to have a couple of jumps in it. Put it down to ad breaks but that bit did make me wonder
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the first time I've seen that happen, happened a couple of times in Series four too.
  • valdavalda Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    does anyone know if and when its going to be shown in the UK? So many things I want to tell my friend but she wont see it until they show over here. thanks

vx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valda wrote: »
    does anyone know if and when its going to be shown in the UK? So many things I want to tell my friend but she wont see it until they show over here. thanks

vx

Season 4 started jan/feb so season 5 may well be the same
  • valdavalda Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    jemimabond wrote: »
    Season 4 started jan/feb so season 5 may well be the same
    Thanks jemimabond, I can't wait to talk about this with my mate when it finally airs in the UK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 USA seems to be rolling through Series 1-4 from the beginning, they're just past halfway mark in Series 3...so I assume right after the end of Series 4???
  • MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    This was one of the most breath-holding episodes yet.:eek:
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought Unser was going to get it. Glad he still isn't buying Clay's BS.

I wonder how long Juice will continue to play the lap dog?
  • MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Are we supposed to not comment on a US pace anymore
    Surely Chibbs isn't dead? Or anyone else that I'm not to mention? A UK pace might be a good idea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissySmith wrote: »
    Are we supposed to not comment on a US pace anymore
    Surely Chibbs isn't dead? Or anyone else that I'm not to mention? A UK pace might be a good idea.

It would be if it were being shown here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how long Juice will continue to play the lap dog?

He wasn't in on Clay's dealing with the Nomads...but that episode saw the clear light of day dawning for him ;) I think he'll front up next episode.
    Surely Chibbs isn't dead?

Don't think so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    This is clearly marked as a US pace thread, any UK pacers entering here only have themselves to blame if they see any spoilers.
    MissySmith wrote: »
    Surely Chibbs isn't dead?

He seemed to be up and about with Jax after the drive-by, so i'd imagine he'll be fine. Abel on the otherhand...:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abel on the otherhand...

And remember - St Thomas' resident pediatric surgeon is slightly incapacitated...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Tara wants to go back to being a surgeon, she really should stop hitting people with her broken hand... ;)

Well... Jax has certainly hardened after the loss of Opie. Clay now knows about the RICO case and about Juice. How far will Gemma go to see her grandkids?
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought we might be about to lose Chibs there. A big 'phew' from me.

And clever Clay. Now Juice thinks him and Clay are equals. Silly, silly boy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I thought we might be about to lose Chibs there. A big 'phew' from me.

And clever Clay. Now Juice thinks him and Clay are equals. Silly, silly boy.

I was reminded of the story of the scorpion and the fox after that scene. Only Clay isn't likely to drowned. Poor old Juice, me thinks he might be running on borrowed time.
  • thetvkingthetvking Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Has anyone seen the Sons of Anarchy fan parody Scoots of Anarchy?

Matt Dority article about the reasons behind Scoots of Anarchy: They Took My Show. Have you seen the film yet?
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thetvking wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the Sons of Anarchy fan parody Scoots of Anarchy?

Matt Dority article about the reasons behind Scoots of Anarchy: They Took My Show. Have you seen the film yet?

Too bad the sound quality is so bad, otherwise I would have watched all of it.
  • thetvkingthetvking Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    I didn't find the sound quality too bad. Then again maybe I have bad hearing ;)