How long does it take you to get through a boxset?

2»

Comments

• PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    There are very few shows I can watch episode after episode of and not get bored of the same thing. So I usually watch one episode at a time, so takes me on average about six weeks I reckon, depending on the length of the series.

See i'm the opposite, all the shows i watch i can watch all the episodes pretty much together and not get bored, i prefer it that way. When i watch one episode at time i tend to not get as into the programmes and sometimes forget what's been going on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it depends on my mood I sometimes start a boxed set and speed through the first 5-6 episodes only to stop for the day and not resume until the next month! I blame this on other TV shows on Sky not to mention sometimes I indulge in multiple boxed sets at the same time. This year however I will be trying to take it one series at a time but I just know once all the shows resume on TV after the winter break along with all the new ones UK broadcasters will be airing that my boxed set watching will be affected.

On average however it could take me a month to finish a boxed set
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It took me about 10 days to watch four seasons of mad men .I got completely obsessed and could easily watch 4 episodes in a row resulting in sleeping later and later .The problem was I was so eager to carry on watching that I was often half asleep and missed a lot of stuff ,I later noticed when re watching not like a zombie!

So 54 episodes at 40 minutes a episodes ..36 hours worth .Crikey
  • elgransenor1elgransenor1 Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    depends. normally i buy a boxset, then get through about 10 minutes a night. this is because however fascinating the show, i normally get bored after a few minutes, and find myself drawn towards digital spy and threads on how long it takes me to watch a boxset, and so on.