WWE 2K14 Roster Reveal Today

13»

Comments

• SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    So the next DLC pack has been released. Along with a Moves Pack you also get Big E Langston, Fandango, The Bellas, and Summer Rae. Fandango's entrance is brilliant, and his winning animation is even better cos he poses with Summer, gets a mic and says 'It's...Faaaaandaaaangoo!' :D
  • mattlewis86mattlewis86 Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went on Amazon the other say and saw this was £20 so thought I would get it. Must say I love it already, I am currently on Wrestlemania 8 on the 30 years of Wrestlemania mode and think its fantastic.

I also got the Ultimate Warrior edition which I was suprised with, roster is great and I can't wait to unlock Bret Hart, Mr Perfect, Shawn Michaels and countless others.

Feel I have got a real bargain for £20 and I can't wait to complete the Wrestlemania mode before I try to break the streak lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic used to be a massive wrestling fan but haven't watched it in a while but fancy a bash at one of them. Should I go for WWE 13 or 14.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went on Amazon the other say and saw this was £20 so thought I would get it. Must say I love it already, I am currently on Wrestlemania 8 on the 30 years of Wrestlemania mode and think its fantastic.

I also got the Ultimate Warrior edition which I was suprised with, roster is great and I can't wait to unlock Bret Hart, Mr Perfect, Shawn Michaels and countless others.

Feel I have got a real bargain for £20 and I can't wait to complete the Wrestlemania mode before I try to break the streak lol.

yeh i saw this was twenty quid today on amazon and purchased it instantly, bargain just 5-6 weeks after release.

i hope i get the warrior edition too!
  • mattlewis86mattlewis86 Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    yeh i saw this was twenty quid today on amazon and purchased it instantly, bargain just 5-6 weeks after release.

i hope i get the warrior edition too!

I think you should do to be fair, although I realised yesterday I unlocked Mr Perfect, but only as a manager and you can't play as him! >:( was not happy. I think I read somewhere that he is coming in a DLC pack.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you should do to be fair, although I realised yesterday I unlocked Mr Perfect, but only as a manager and you can't play as him! >:( was not happy. I think I read somewhere that he is coming in a DLC pack.

He's part of the NWO DLC I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the official NWO music in 2K14
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    Is the official NWO music in 2K14

with the DLC probably

is it hard to use custom mp3 as wrestlers music in this game? i heard they always come on too low?
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Slightly off topic used to be a massive wrestling fan but haven't watched it in a while but fancy a bash at one of them. Should I go for WWE 13 or 14.

You could probably pick up both for a decent price now. '14 seems to be 20 quid right now and I'd expect you can grab '13 pretty damn cheap somewhere too. '13 had the Attitude Era stuff, which was a pretty nice mode and quite fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow this is amazing! last wrestling game i had proper was no mercy 64(i had wwe13 but on wii so no online)

so with wwe 2k14 i came accross custoemr creations! wow, i have downloaded old school wrestlers from wcw cruiserweight division and NJPW,ROH,ECW etc

most of them look perfect with great mvoe sets and when you add custom arenas/rings its like having a new game!

i really hope jukes make the new game with 2k sports and keep customer creations in 2k15, its brilliant!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is the gameplay compared with the thq games.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    same as 13 really,but better with reversals though
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd go for 13 if you were an Attitude Era fan (like me), you'll enjoy the story mode a lot more and the gameplay alterations between 13/14 are minimal to non-existent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3rd DLC is out on PSN. It has Virgil, superstars and creation pack, Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker attire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Need to play through 12 first then I'll get around to picking up 13 the attitude era brings back great memories of my childhood.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saying Warrior and Badass Undertaker are unavailable to purchase