Best looking footballer

Comments

• Highland RubyHighland Ruby Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I'm yet to find any footballer particularly hot, although Lilian Thuram quite often has a James Bond kind of vibe that I like. He also seems to have more going on upstairs than many of his peers. Ok yes, I love him a lot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/3514789/World-Cup-winner-with-France-Lilian-Thuram-campaigns-against-racism-Football.html
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    I don't get all the fuss with Fernando Torres. :confused:To me, he looks like a girl (the blond hair, red cheeks & skinny face), a bit like Goldilocks. :o:p

I forget to mention Iker Casillas of Real Madrid who is lovely looking.

Also, who can forget Paolo Maldini? Yummy! :D He has one of the most beautiful eyes.

http://www.soccerpad.com/images/paolo-maldini-5_54.jpg

LOL!!!!!
    revolver44 wrote: »
    No Ronaldinho?

C'mon ladies, have a heart ;)

ROFL!!! :D Behave yourself Revolver. ;)
    babyamy wrote: »
    Forgot to include hottest manager is Barcalona's Pep Guardiola :-)

Pep Guardiola. I so would!! :o He is hot. Ditto Maldini, Cassilas, Henry, Del Piero, Viera :p
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand the fuss about Torres - very effeminate features, IMO.

Cristiano Ronaldo - hideous. Loves the sight of his own reflection too much.

Most footballers are either pretty boy types or the opposite end of the scale, i.e. rather more aesthetically challenged, shall we say. :D

The Real goalie, Casillas, has always been hot though!!
  • PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Xabi Alonso and Mikel Arteta (Everton). James Beattie (ex Everton)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many people would have thought Cristiano Ronaldo was good looking 7 years ago:eek:. He wasn't so pampered back then and certainly not the pretty boy he now is:D
  • toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nando torres, fabio aurelio, stevie g will do for me thanks:p
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George Best in his prime was absolutely gorgeous, my mam was in love with him. So much so she skipped school to see him train in Llandarcy, Swansea just before NI playes Wales in Swansea. She told her school she was going to the dentists, only to be photographed and put on the front of our local paper meeting George Best grinning like a Cheshire cat. She was suspended from school for two weeks, but still glows everytime she tells the story!

My favourite current favourite is Joey Barton, a bad boy but I still think he is stunning!
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Tiron wrote: »

Pep Guardiola. I so would!! :o He is hot.

Viva el Pepmeister. :cry: I love him. I mean, I really love him. And I support Real Madrid, so that's saying something. :o
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I'm biased I know but I think Spurs have some seriously gorge players -

David Bentley
    Niko Krancjar
    Vedran Corluka
    Carlo Cudicini

And after the way he has been playing at the minute I'd give Gareth Bale one!!! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Giggs (for the last 15 years for me), Fabregas, Arteta, Pedro (Barcelona-yes there is a theme to these 3). Also Niko Krancjar and (cos I'm Irish probably), I've got a soft spot for Kevin Doyle (he's cute). Casting the net a bit wider eg. ex-players and managers, I'd go for Jamie Rednapp, Roberto Martinez and Pepe Guardiola (sp?).
  • TinpotTinpot Posts: 2,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a straight guy so that perspective might make my choices different - to me, not only is Torres not attractive, he's pretty ugly and a bit rodent featured. Anyyway:

Marco Boriello
    Roque Santa Cruz
    Yoann Gourcuff
    Clemens Fritz

Boring choices of Guardiola and Mourinho for the managers.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe Cole and Frank Lampard
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan Smith/ Nikolas Bendtner
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Brian Laudrup is my favourite. He's retired though:(

Currently Iker Casillas and Roque Santa Cruz.
    Manager has got to be Guardiola and Mourinho.

Predicable choices I know:o
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paolo Madini for me too. A long with Pippo Inzaghi and Vitor Baia.

And although not my type I had the pleasure of meeting Brian Laudrup on a few occassions and he is startlingly handsome (if you like the clean cut look) as well as a total gentleman.
    Forum Member
    ValLambert wrote: »
    Paolo Madini for me too. A long with Pippo Inzaghi and Vitor Baia.

And although not my type I had the pleasure of meeting Brian Laudrup on a few occassions and he is startlingly handsome (if you like the clean cut look) as well as a total gentleman.

*Jealous*:o

My Dad met him once and shook his hand. He went on about it for ages:D
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Jealous*:o

My Dad met him once and shook his hand. He went on about it for ages:D

He came to a couple of Rangers Supporters Club "do's" to raise money for charity. I got the impression nothing was too much trouble for him. I have to say I like the hairier gent.:o
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I had my photo taken with Laudrup. I was so nervous and star-struck I can barely remember it. :D
  • mccoll131mccoll131 Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    David Ginola back in the day. Even now he is a dish as a silver fox.
    Forum Member
    He came to a couple of Rangers Supporters Club "do's" to raise money for charity. I got the impression nothing was too much trouble for him. I have to say I like the hairier gent.:o
    I'm really happy to hear that about him, makes me love him more:o
    I had my photo taken with Laudrup. I was so nervous and star-struck I can barely remember it. :D

Haha aww.

*Jealous of you too*:o
  • SadeyedSadeyed Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ziggy6 wrote: »
    Eric Cantona. (I don't care if you all piss yourselves - I think he's bloody gorgeous! :p)

Roy Keane - bloody handsome devil that he is.

You are a person of impeccable taste!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its always got to be freddie ljungberg for me. he came to arsenal when i was like nine or ten and used to go to most home games with my dad, and he had red spiky hair and i proper fell in love! and then he turned out to be pretty fit anyway.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Brian! Swoon!
    Brian Laudrup is my favourite. He's retired though:(

I still miss him :(

I have never been into the clean cut look, but Brian Laudrup is something else- ive had the pleasure of meeting him too! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Daniel Agger
    Xabi Alonso
    Nemanja Vidic
    Juan Mata
    Vicente Rodriguez
    Ricardo Kaka
    Alessandro Del Piero
    Cesc Fabregas
    Iker Casillas