Options

The Beckham Family

The Gary SheenThe Gary Sheen Posts: 227
Forum Member
They seems a solid family and are always in the spot light for posistive reasons!

I remember David Beckham as a kid in the 90's when I saw him on the Manchester United tour bus after Man U won the cup. He waved at me! Then there was the scandal about his affair with Rebecca Loos (after wanking the cow she seemed to vanish from the public eye?) Then there was "that" hair style that caused a frenzy. Then there was the "golden balls" photoshoot!

Victoria Beckham was also around in the 90's as a Spice Girl, she couldn't sing but it was a great girlband! Then there was the pout that never seemed to stop! Now she is a top designer!

Brooklyn Beckham seems a nice kid and reports suggest he is dating a very wealthy girl, seems to love social media. I always forget he is 16 now! He even has a low key job. His siblings seem well rounded as well.

Gosh it reminds me of how much I miss the 90's though!!!

Comments

• Options
    fadedfaded Posts: 2,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like them. They have this strange way of being constantly in the media yet for the most part their kids and the most private parts of their lives are kept pretty under wraps
  • Options
    Forum Member
    faded wrote: »
    I really like them. They have this strange way of being constantly in the media yet for the most part their kids and the most private parts of their lives are kept pretty under wraps

Yeah that is true. I didn't even know whey had moved to L.A.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I do think the children are too familiar faces and I'm not a fan of celebrity children being shown, they normally have the children with them for events and important occasions and don't use them as a career boost. They seem t be grounded, polite, lovely kids so the parents must have done something right.

I like them as a family and I'm one of that minority who actually prefers her to him. I think she gets a lot of undeserved bad press just because she doesn't walk around grinning like a Cheshire cat
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Although I do think the children are too familiar faces and I'm not a fan of celebrity children being shown, they normally have the children with them for events and important occasions and don't use them as a career boost. They seem t be grounded, polite, lovely kids so the parents must have done something right.

I like them as a family and I'm one of that minority who actually prefers her to him. I think she gets a lot of undeserved bad press just because she doesn't walk around grinning like a Cheshire cat

Victoria seems very close to her kids. Theyre very lucky!