What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• A_SmurfA_Smurf Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Rewatching Glee season 2 at the moment (Ah the first two/three seasons were the best) Trying to get all 5 seasons rewatched before season 6 ends (yeah I still watch it... Well it's nearly over, why stop now :P).
    Also currently watching (and juggling):
    House of Cards season 1
    Big Bang Theory season 5
    American Horror Story season 1
    Person of Interest season 3
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 episodes left of Breaking Bad Season 4 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also nearly finished Season 6 of Criminal Minds
  • ihatemarmiteihatemarmite Posts: 5,605
    Forum Member
    Just finished series 2 of Justified. Loving it. Margo Martindale as Mags Bennett is wonderful, but everyone is so good and the writing superb. I hope Sky pick up series 6.

Trying series 1 of the Newsroom but it's a bit too clever for its own good IMHO and superficial. Prob stick with it as prefer box sets to reality TV!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parks and Recreation S5
    30 Rock S3
    The Walking Dead S1
    Mad Men S1

Will be starting Game of Thrones S1 (thank you Sky Atlantic!) and The Following S2 soon. I'm not keen on binge watching one thing at a time, it becomes hard to remember favourite scenes and episodes for me.

I just finished True Detective, what a series. Both the lead actors were superb.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supernatural season 9 and Charles in Charge season 1
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only recently discovered Covert Affairs on Netflix so I'm working my way through all of that. I can't believe that it had passed me by.

Also planning on catching up with True Detective over the holidays.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remington Steele Seasons 1 to 5
  • Glen CocoGlen Coco Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Blue Bloods Season 3. Loving I found it on Netflix.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rewatching Brothers and Sisters. Forgot how much I loved this show. Also attempting to finally watch The Walking Dead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    About to finish Criminal Minds Season 6.

I've finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Season two of Grimm.
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Season 1 of Dominion. Cheap shit with dreadful acting and atrocious accents. But I must finish it. :(
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I've just finished "Breaking Bad".

I started "Pretty Little Liars" yesterday :) I'm really enjoying it so far.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orphan Black, seasons 1 & 2
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breakout Kings -the Prison Break 'spin-off'.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A recent newbie to Amazon Prime. Im rewatching The Office (US) from the begining having not seen it in years since the first broadcast. I've raced through to season 5 in just 2 weeks haha ! Love it so much. So clever, even better then first time around.
  • WolfGirl2WolfGirl2 Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Finished Dexter a few weeks back it was my first time of watching and well that ending left me pissed! >:( especially after the earlier seasons were so good by the later seasons I was only invested in Dex and Deb.

Just finished watching the The Sopranos for the first time as well, really enjoyed it admittedly there were episodes that I found a bit boring but then there were episodes that completely gripped me and I loved all of Tony's therapy scenes. Not as good as Breaking Bad for me but still well worth a watch.

I always find the summer months go a bit dull in terms of TV viewing so I use it to binge watch shows that have already aired.

I want to watch Six Feet Under and The Wire next. Any other recommendations based on what I have watched/want to watch.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WolfGirl2 wrote: »
    I want to watch Six Feet Under and The Wire next. Any other recommendations based on what I have watched/want to watch.

The Shield is brilliant if you haven't seen it.

Dead Like Me is another one that flew under most people's radar, but it's so good.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Just finished the first series of The Newsroom thoroughly enjoyed it. If you liked the West Wing i think you will enjoy this.

Before that i watched the first series of True Detective which was stunning absolutely brilliant. Beautifully filmed with fantastic performances and a very strong atmosphere that had my heart in my mouth. Can't recommend it highly enough.
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    I am currently enjoying Seinfeld for the first time since the original BBC2 run.

I'm up to series 6.
  • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    WolfGirl2 wrote: »
    Finished Dexter a few weeks back it was my first time of watching and well that ending left me pissed! >:( especially after the earlier seasons were so good by the later seasons I was only invested in Dex and Deb.

Just finished watching the The Sopranos for the first time as well, really enjoyed it admittedly there were episodes that I found a bit boring but then there were episodes that completely gripped me and I loved all of Tony's therapy scenes. Not as good as Breaking Bad for me but still well worth a watch.

I always find the summer months go a bit dull in terms of TV viewing so I use it to binge watch shows that have already aired.

I'm just starting The Sopranos, so far I've only seen the pilot episode.

I also watched The Wire after Breaking Bad, thinking nothing could come between me & Walt ;-), but it was really excellent. IMHO The Wire is one of the finest pieces of TV ever made. Look out for Omar Little!
  • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    The Shield is brilliant if you haven't seen it.

Dead Like Me is another one that flew under most people's radar, but it's so good.

Oh yes, loved The Shield too. A good recommendation.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Entourage & absolutely loving it. don't know how i missed it the first time round. Turtle and Ari are the best, with Drama coming in 3rd, some of Ari's rants and the things he says are so un-PC and below the belt but i love that. Turtle, Ari & Drama make that show.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently 3 episodes into Dark Matter at the moment. Earlier this week, i binged Killjoys season 1.