Has a celebrity ever hit on you?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
Forum Member
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone had ever had a celeb hit on them. I am sure it happens quite a lot.
Years ago when i was 15 i was asked into Robbie William Hotel room :eek: he was prob around 19 at the time. Needless to say i didnt go, bottled it !!

Also Jay from Five once ask me to go back to his room with him, didnt do that either as was with my friends!!:o

So anyone have any stories ?

Comments

• ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea who Robbie William or Jay are.

What advice are you seeking?
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote: »
    No idea who Robbie William or Jay are.

What advice are you seeking?

Don't be so rude.

OP is obviously a newbie and has made a mistake. I am tempted to use the rollyeyes for the first time, but I will resist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a dream that John Barrowman asked me out to dinner. :)
    Unfortunately I woke up before I found out how it went:cry:

Not quite the same thing as real life :o

However I did get hit on by Denny Laine from Wings when I met him in a pub, many years ago.

You may want to ask the mods to move this to General Discussion :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    The pope
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    Don't be so rude.

OP is obviously a newbie and has made a mistake. I am tempted to use the rollyeyes for the first time, but I will resist.

Well she has been here a year :eek:

OP - just ask the mod's to move this to Showbiz. You'll get a a much better response there :D
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The closest I have ever been to a celeb hitting on me is having a very drunk Man U player stumbling into me in a bar and then trying to pinch my backside.

This was a few years ago now though :D
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she has been here a year :eek:

OP - just ask the mod's to move this to Showbiz. You'll get a a much better response there :D
    Yes, showbiz is the best place for this thread, all the fantasists will come out of the woodwork with their tales of shagging various famous folk:D

It was funny when there was a kiss and tell on Joey from Friends recently and the girl herself registered on DS to tell her side of the story. She didn't last long though, people weren't very kind to her.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Yes, showbiz is the best place for this thread, all the fantasists will come out of the woodwork with their tales of shagging various famous folk:D

It was funny when there was a kiss and tell on Joey from Friends recently and the girl herself registered on DS to tell her side of the story. She didn't last long though, people weren't very kind to her.

Because she was very abusive, not to mention boastful, if I recall.
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't be so rude.

what exactly was rude about it?:confused:
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member

Nothing at all.

It's in advice and Shappy just asked what advice was wanted. I see nothing rude in that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing at all.

It's in advice and Shappy just asked what advice was wanted. I see nothing rude in that.

that's what i thought. and i don't know who jay and robbie william are either!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she was very abusive, not to mention boastful, if I recall.
    She was very boastful about her modelling career and her general gorgeousness and then when someone posted a link to her portfolio, it was apparent she wasn't anything special - it was all very amusing.
    She wouldn't accept any negative comments from anyone about the fact she'd made a few bob out of a shag with someone she met. Her ban must be up now, maybe she'll be back with more tiresome Joey anecdotes.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was very boastful about her modelling career and her general gorgeousness and then when someone posted a link to her portfolio, it was apparent she wasn't anything special - it was all very amusing.
    She wouldn't accept any negative comments from anyone about the fact she'd made a few bob out of a shag with someone she met. Her ban must be up now, maybe she'll be back with more tiresome Joey anecdotes.:)

Please tell me there is a link to this thread?:D
  • DavidCHDavidCH Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J Lopez once invaded my dream. I tried to fight her off but she was insatiable. I feel violated but quite happy with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me there is a link to this thread?:D
    I can't provide a link because the whole thread got deleted - such a shame, it was a cracker.
    Forum Member

I think it came across as very condescending. Especially pointing out the lack of one letter at the end of the name of one of the most well known entertainers on the planet. It doesn't take Einstein to work out who the OP means.

I'm sure Shappy thought it was funny though.
  • ramblasramblas Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it came across as very condescending. Especially pointing out the lack of one letter at the end of the name of one of the most well known entertainers on the planet.

I'm sure Shappy thought it was funny though.

who are jay&robbie william???:confused:

to be honest mate, you're the only one that's coming across as rude on here.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

I hope you're not referring to me :D *snigger*

I mean as the unkind one not the shagger!!
    Forum Member
    ramblas wrote: »
    who are jay&robbie william???:confused:

to be honest mate, you're the only one that's coming across as rude on here.

Lateral thinking not your forte then " mate " ?
  • ramblasramblas Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lateral thinking not your forte then " mate " ?

because I don't know who two supposed celebrities are?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosiekat wrote: »

Also Jay from Five once ask me to go back to his room with him, didnt do that either as was with my friends!!:o

I wouldn't go around making it known that the fat one from 5 asked you back to his room.
    Forum Member
    I am a patient person......

I think OP is referring to Robbie Williams. Have you heard of him ? He has been in the charts with many a decent tune over the years.

As for the other one ... he used to be in a boyband it would appear. I don't personally know of him either ... I'm sure he appealed to those younger than myself.

If I ever visit a thread and have no idea what the OP is on about I either retreat or try to join in politely ... Shappy knows what he was doing and it was neither of those examples.
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really, really wish we could choose what our dreams are about and who appears in them. As it is, though in my waking mind there are many beautiful female celebs I fancy, the only one my subconscious sleeping mind has ever paired me off with is Michaela Strachan.... we had a good time though....... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    I meant Robbie Williams.
    The Jay from Five thing was back in 1999 so he wasnt so fat then !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosiekat wrote: »
    The Jay from Five thing was back in 1999 so he wasnt so fat then !!

he's always been fat.